Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 77

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 77 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Monday-Tuesday, July 9-10

I returned the newly deflowered Erin Aguilar home a little after 4:30 and escorted her to the door, hoping we disguised the fact that she was walking funny well enough for her to get to her room. Of course, if Mrs. Aguilar had been in on the planning of this escapade, there wasn’t much use in trying to fool anyone.

I made it home in less than 20 minutes, parking out front as work continued on the carport. I changed into workout gear and headed to the club with the clothes from my date in my little gym bag. I was to meet up with Arlene after lifting and discuss my assignment with Julia over dinner. Since it was only about 105 after a day of baking in the sun, I had a pretty good sweat going by the time I reached the Activity Center.

After grabbing a bottle of water, I checked in at No. 16 just as Arlene was packing up. She was amenable to meeting in the main dining room, which would negate the need for me to go home and get my car. She would have plenty of time to get ready in her cabana, where she kept a couple of outfits just in case, while I did my workout. I texted Mom my dinner plans as I went to lift.

There were several cabana guys in the gym, so hustling up a workout partner was no problem. I got through my workout and was showered and dressed by 6 p.m. Arlene was waiting for me outside the men’s changing room and linked arms with me as we headed for the dining room.

I had to give the redhead an in-depth report on my lunch at Familia Benavidez, more because of her financial stake in the enterprise than my date with Erin. Once we reached our destination and were seated at a table well away from any other diners, Arlene shifted into manager mode, pulling a folder out of her tote bag and flipping through papers.

“Julia wants you at the studio by 11 a.m., so you’ll have time for your morning workout,” she said. “Wear something nice, slacks and an Oxford cloth. With socks. You’ll be doing some runway work at one of the big clothing stores in the city. It sounds like a private showing.

“Julia said to pack for overnight just in case, so take enough shirts and underwear to get through Friday and an extra pair of slacks. If things run late, she’ll put you up. Your mother’s been informed, so you’re free to stay at the apartment if you’d like, and she’s told Bob Alvarez, so you’re covered there. The gig pays the standard daily rate, but Julia said there’s the possibility of a bonus. Do not be late.”

Apparently, this was to be a small operation, maybe half a dozen people. I probably wouldn’t even see Julia, who would be overseeing another department store Holiday shoot, the entire week. Marie would be the person in charge.

After we ordered, Arlene flipped the switch back to civilian mode.

“So, how’s our chica?” she asked with a knowing grin.

“I think she qualifies as mujer now,” I said. “You can pump her for all the details when she comes back to the pool. Now if I can just make it through my date with Callie Dawson and Staci Patterson’s Sweet 16, I may just survive this whole thing. At least until Morgan gets back. It’ll be five weeks since we’ve had any time together and I’ll still have to deal with her parents.”

“Frank and Jean got back last night,” Arlene said. “Claire and some of the other women from the club took Jean to lunch in the ladies lounge today. I know Frank has a couple of days of appointments to make up. Not to sound callous, but the timing worked out well for him because he had pretty much nothing on his schedule except golf after Tuesday because of the holiday.”

Our meals were served, causing us to take a break in our conversation. I glanced around the dining room and received some disapproving looks from several of the older women.

“Does it ever get to you?” I asked. “The way these women act?”

Arlene took a quick look as she lifted her fork to her mouth, then delayed answering as she chewed and swallowed.

“Those old biddies wake up looking to be offended by something,” she said. “It’s not a good day for them if they aren’t outraged at least once. I haven’t slept with a married man who wasn’t my husband since I was in high school, but because their husbands want to sleep around on them it’s the fault of any woman they perceive as a threat.

“And more than a few of them are jealous of me. Why can’t they be having dinner with the most handsome guy in the club?”

That caused me to choke and I coughed into my napkin until I could get under control. It was a good thing I didn’t have a mouthful of food at that moment.

“Where do you get that?” I asked. “Is there someone else at the table I’m not seeing?”

“Do you ever even look in a mirror?” she asked, looking at me like I was a rather slow child. “You aren’t getting these modeling jobs because of your brains and personality. You, my boy, are a bona fide stud. I’ve spent half my time this summer keeping the women of this club from fucking you to death. That’s my job. And Jan’s and the other girls in your fan club.”

I just didn’t see it. I’ll admit I was no Quasimodo, but the most handsome guy in the club? These women needed to get out more.

Arlene took another bite and put her knife and fork on her plate with a clink.

“It’s just been a happy coincidence that a lot of these horny broads could be diverted toward your coworkers,” she said. “I don’t think Jed realizes that in getting his teammates to work here, he’s been procuring for more than half the adulterous wives in the place. But you were the original draw.”

“If I’m such a stud, why couldn’t I get more than a couple of dates the entire spring semester?” I asked my goddess.

“High school girls vs. bored, rich housewives,” she said. “I guarantee you if you’d worn that Speedo to school one time, you would’ve had plenty of offers.

“Then the girls finally worked up the nerve to make their moves on you. Morgan was smart, brave or daring enough to go first, which usually seems to be the case with that bunch. Then the others followed along after your sister got them organized, which also usually seems to be the case. Keri and Erin Bennett weren’t immune, they just became attracted to other things along the way.”

I just shook my head. All I’d wanted was one steady girlfriend. Mom would shit a brick if she thought I was hitting it with her contemporaries.

Arlene ordered coffee and cheese cake for dessert. I half expected a jump cut to us in bed, but dismissed the thought. We weren’t dining at Morton’s tonight.

When we were finished, I escorted the redheaded goddess to her Jag. She reminded me to call her if there were any issues with the assignment. Scanning the parking lot for witnesses, she gave me a kiss on the cheek before driving off.

I grabbed my bag from the changing room and dropped by the gym to inform Jed that I may be out of pocket after tomorrow morning. I noticed nearly a dozen women out in the hallway pretending to ignore what was going on in the gym, while a bunch of teenage boys pretended not to preen. And I was supposed to have been the original target? I shook my head and started home.

Things didn’t get any better when I got home.

“Do all your girlfriends know you’re off having dinner with Arlene Jenson?” Dad said with just a touch of sarcasm. Somebody’s jellin,’ I thought.

“Get over it, Honey,” Mom jumped in, surprisingly coming to my defense in the matter. “Morgan’s just making sure Gary has someone to keep him out of trouble while she’s away. You’re the one who went out with nearly every girl you ever went to high school with, including the juniors and seniors your freshman year.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.