Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 79

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 79 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Wednesday-Thursday, July 11-12

Marie was on me as soon as we were in the house. I had 110 pounds of excited female stuck to me like a limpet.

“I did it!,” she squealed as she pulled back from the kiss. “I went and did something big! By myself!”

She had her arms and legs wrapped around me while I had my hands under her to hold her up. She hit me with another kiss and started humping against me. I made it to the kitchen table and safely set her down, which only allowed her to involve her hands.

“You are going to fuck me right here, right now,” she commanded in between kisses as she unfastened my belt and started on my slacks. “And you’re going to fill me up with come ‘til it’s leaking out of my ears.”

Not wanting to disappoint the lady, I reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees as she frantically worked on getting my pants and boxers off my hips. Together, we managed to get one of her legs free of her panties and she made sure I was ready. Then she insisted I do what she’d merely allowed me to do on almost this exact spot just this morning.

If I’d known a sense of achievement was such an aphrodisiac, I would have been setting little tasks for her all along. She was usually quick to get going, but she was simply on fire this time.

Marie hurriedly unbuttoned her blouse as I slid in and began stroking steadily, then she grabbed my hand and pressed it to her bra-encased breast. I managed to flip the little clasp between her cups and she was quickly trying to shrug out of her upper garments, getting sleeves and straps to her elbows before giving up.

I pushed her to her back and began hammering as hard as I could while twisting a pierced nipple. That brought forth a shout and a shudder as she wrapped her legs tighter around me and pulled me down for a kiss. She threw her head back and cried out again, taking me over the edge with her.

As I came back to earth, I reached for a chair and managed to sit before I collapsed, pulling Marie into my lap. We exchanged little kisses as we regained our faculties and I learned why pulling off a seemingly simple errand was such a big deal to the waif.

Marie Benson was the youngest child and only daughter of a family of six that pretty much lived in the middle of nowhere. Elk City, with a population of less than 12,000, was the biggest town for almost 100 miles in any direction. As such, it was the commercial center for even smaller towns. The most popular form of entertainment was to move somewhere bigger, which she did the first chance she got.

The little brunette wasn’t the only virgin in her graduating class of 136 students, but she was the only one who wasn’t part of some purity pledge.

“Nobody wanted to fuck the weird girl,” she said. “They didn’t even know what weird was. Put one of those bumpkins in LA or New York, their head would explode.”

By her own admission, Marie didn’t fit in with any of the social cliques at Elk City High School, but a student population of barely 500 offered limited choices. She didn’t recall even having any classmates that would have qualified as rockers, let alone stoners.

Even with that background, the highest hopes her parents had for her after graduation were for her to find a guy and start pumping out babies. He didn’t even have to be all that good a guy, just willing to take her off their hands.

She made her escape when her parents gave her the graduation present of a Greyhound bus ticket to go visit a cousin nearly three hours away. She didn’t even think the cousin knew she was coming. Instead, she used some of her limited supply of cash to extend the ride another three or four hours to the big city and set out to make it on her own. And by Elk City standards, she did, quickly getting a job waiting tables on the graveyard shift at an IHOP.

That allowed her to get a little apartment where she could at least scrub off the smell of stale grease and sleep in safety. She was gone six weeks before her parents noticed she hadn’t come home.

Marie’s big break came one night when Julia Fairchild — who must have been doing some serious slumming — popped in about 3 a.m. with some of her staff following a shoot that ran beyond late. Even the after-hours places had closed.

It was not a case of Marie impressing Julia with her accuracy and efficiency. Far from it. The little waif fucked up their order six ways to Sunday, spilled drinks and damn near ruined Julia’s frock trying to clean up the mess. She was on the verge of a total breakdown when Julia snapped a command to basically calm down and get over it, to which Marie instantly responded.

Just like that, the sub had found her Domme.

“She took me in, gave me a job and made me her bitch,” Marie said. “That was nearly six years ago.”

Julia gave Marie an education in more than just eating pussy. She helped the girl develop a sense of style and create her own look, exposed her to arts and culture and gave her the chance to travel places folks from Elk City can’t even imagine.

“My mom still doesn’t understand why I have to go to Milan and Paris every year just to look at dresses I’ll never wear,” she said.

At the time Julia found her, Marie had never been on a date, only kissed three boys and had no clue that women could even do those things together.

“I don’t know that we even had a lesbian couple in Elk City,” she said. “I was so sheltered that I wouldn’t have picked up on any of the clues.”

Marie was, at most, bisexual and never did anything with another woman without Julia’s insistence, if not participation. When Julia realized Marie was still a virgin, she discreetly auctioned off her cherry for an exorbitant amount, setting the precedent for letting Marie ‘off the leash’ once a year.

“I don’t know how much she got,” Marie said, “but she promised to never send me away and the man’s been back more than once with A LOT of business for Julia. I really pissed him off when I chose to go with you, but Julia said it was my choice to make.

“I think she figures she’s wrung as much as she can out of the guy. She told him if he wanted me that bad, he should’ve offered to buy me.”

“What about those times you’ve ‘slipped the leash?’” I asked. “It’s almost like you’re trying to get caught.”

“I am,” she said. “It’s something of a game between me and Julia. She has to catch me before the guy finishes. If she does, I get punished. I can take Julia’s punishments and she’s usually pretty good about picking guys with stamina. I’ve never been with anyone she hasn’t approved of first.”

“So she approved of me before I was your reward?”

“She came home the day she met you and told me she’d found the guy I’d want to be the father of my children,” Marie blushed. “She offered to take me to California for your first shoot, but Mrs. Jenson said you were going to have enough to deal with that week.”

The conversation eventually turned back to work. Thursday was a free day and Friday only required that we appear at the studio. I was to have my hair trimmed and see if Julia wanted me to participate in that day’s shoot, then it was back to being a cabana boy on Saturday.

“Would you mind if I went and worked out at the club tonight and tomorrow?” I asked. “We’ve got a weight session both nights and running at 8 a.m. each day. They’re already expecting me to miss everything through Friday, but it’ll make my life a little easier next week if I can get it in now.”

Marie agreed when I told her I had a place we could stay tonight, thus negating the need to get up too early in the morning. I had my workout clothes that had hopefully had the stink boiled out of them. Worst case, I could swing by the house to grab anything I needed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.