Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 82

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 82 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Saturday-Sunday, July 14-15

Arlene and I enjoyed our meal, but I thought they went to a little too much trouble for something that was going to be chewed up and swallowed. Arlene told me presentation and atmosphere was as much a part of cuisine as flavor. I just wanted good food.

We shared some kind of fancy dessert, I paid the tab with two of my bills, left half the change for a tip and took the redhead home. I parked in my spot, helped her out of the car and dropped my sport coat in the passenger seat. We walked into her kitchen before 9 o’clock and she pulled me in for a sizzling kiss.

“I guess you think I’m supposed to put out now just because you spent a lot of money on a fancy meal, don’t you?” she teased as she played with the buttons on my shirt.

Before I could protest that I held no such expectations, she put another liplock on me.

“It’s a good thing for you I’m feeling a little randy tonight,” she said, tugging me in the direction of her master suite.

It had been nearly two weeks since my last encounter with the redhead. She’d been out of town for several days, followed almost immediately by my assignment with Marie.

Arlene kicked out of her strappy heels, removed the dangly earrings and shook out her hair, then asked for my help lifting the dress over her head. All she wore underneath was a white thong. I could have jacked off for a month just from the memory of that vision.

She helped me with my shirt and pants, then stood there with a happy grin as I peeled the thong down her legs. Kneeling at her feet, I helped her step out of the scrap of fabric, buried my face between her thighs and began to worship my goddess.

We managed to manuever so she could lie back on her bed as I continued my endeavors, bringing forth a series of happy sounds as she placed a hand on the back of my head to pull me tighter. I kissed, licked, sucked and slurped my way through a couple of minor shivers, then brought fingers into play.

Finding her G-spot as I licked around her clitoris elicited a stronger reaction, after which I eased off a bit and began building back up. This time, I added a finger in her butt, sucked her little nub between my lips and flicked it with the tip of my tongue, causing her to arch her back and groan loudly as the sensations rolled through her.

I was about to have another go when she tightened her grip on my hair and pulled me up for a kiss. Rolling me over, she bent down and engulfed me in her mouth, unleashing her arsenal of oral tricks. There was no way I could withstand her assault. Soon, it was my turn to arch up and cry out as I deposited a load down her throat. The goddess swallowed my offering, then crawled up beside me to snuggle as we recovered.

After things settled down a bit, Arlene reached down and fondled my limp dick while nuzzling my ear.

“How long does it take your young cock to recharge?” she teased.

“I don’t know,” I said. “It got used pretty hard this week. I’m going to need a night off before too long. Staci Patterson has expectations for Tuesday.”

“Poor baby,” Arlene said in a tone that indicated she wasn’t the least bit sorry for me as she bent down and again took me in her mouth.

With the help of the goddess’ lips and tongue, it wasn’t long before I began showing signs of life. Arlene sat up and stroked me a few times before she threw a leg over my midsection and mounted up. The way she squeezed me in her velvety sheath made me feel like I could have come again in seconds had I not been so drained. My hands found her erect nipples as she continued to roll her hips like she was out for a leisurely ride.

The first little shock caused her to pick up her pace, the second brought her to a quick canter. I gritted my teeth and grabbed the sheets as she pulled out one more before falling forward. She rolled off to the side, saw I was still vibrant and groaned.

“You’re gonna be the death of me,” she said as she rolled over on her stomach and wiggled her butt, “but what a way to go. You know where the condoms and lube are.”

I reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a foil packet and a small tube. Removing the cap, I squirted a bit of the jelly on my forefinger and reached between her cheeks.

“You’re sure?” I asked as I probed her little pucker.

“Can’t let Jan get too far ahead,” she said. “She said she walked funny the rest of the holiday weekend after you forced her back door open. I think she liked it.”

I applied another dollop, working in a second finger, then deployed the condom and got it greasy. Climbing atop my goddess, I put myself in position and began applying pressure. Arlene grunted as I achieved entry, then raised her butt to slowly take me all the way in.

I wondered what Keri and Erin B. would think of the redhead’s cries as compared to my sister’s. At least they both seemed to derive some pleasure from the act even with the discomfort it caused them.

I let Arlene set the pace. Every few strokes, she would groan, shiver and clinch me with her sphincter. The spasms increased in strength and frequency until she seized up with a shout and tried to tear my dick off.

She collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily, as I continued stroking in and out. Her vocalizations made it difficult to tell if she was in agony or ecstasy as I increased my pace. It wasn’t long before I was the one making noise as I filled the condom, withdrew and collapsed beside her.

I zoned out and maybe even dozed off for a bit before I felt soft little kisses along my jawline. Good God! Wasn’t this woman satisfied yet? I rolled onto my side and wrapped her in a hug, hoping that would suffice. We were both still panting as we stared in each other’s eyes.

“Why can’t you be even 10 years older?” she asked rhetorically. “At least then I wouldn’t have to share you with all those teenagers, just Jan.”

“That might be enough to kill me right there, no matter what my age,” I gasped.

We finally got up and showered, Arlene gingerly making her way to the bathroom. There were no further antics, even when she washed my dick with the antibacterial soap. That should have proven to me that it was time to take a break. I just hoped I had enough time to recover before my date with Callie.

Arlene did extract one more pleasurable act from me, handing me her shampoo and thoroughly wetting her hair. She sagged back against me with a contented groan as I worked my fingers against her scalp.

“I may have to renew the offer to make you a kept man,” she sighed. “I’ll definitely be in contact with George and Meredith about your situation with Julia. For your part, I think it’s best just to go along and keep your head down for the time being. Between the three of us, we’ll be able to figure something out and you can keep making money.”

I helped Arlene to her vanity, where she combed out her hair while I collected my clothes and dressed. I picked up her dress and laid it across the foot of her bed while pocketing the white thong. It was about time she contributed to the trophy collection.

The clock on the bedside table showed it was almost 11:30. I seriously considered just spending the night here, at least in the apartment, but that was a confrontation I wasn’t ready to have with the parents just yet. I needed to convince Mom there would be occasions when it was best for me to not come home after a certain hour, but not tonight.

I helped a sleepy Arlene to her bed and, with a final kiss, turned out the lights and made my way through the darkened house to the kitchen door. I went ahead and checked the apartment just to be sure, dropping the thong and a leftover Franklin into the top drawer. No need taking a chance on Mom finding such a bill in my possession.

It was several minutes before midnight when I reached home. I again shut off my headlights as I pulled into the drive and made my way back to the carport. I noticed the garage door was open and the spot for Dad’s Beemer was empty. He and Mom were still out, providing me with a sense of relief.

Careful to not make any more noise than necessary, I made it through the back door into the family room and to my bedroom. It had been an eventful day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.