Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 85

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 85 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Wednesday, July 18

I think my body simply reacted by rote on Wednesday, following muscle memory in getting out of bed, dressed in workout clothes, fed and out of the house in time to get to the driving range.

Getting through the workout was a bit hazy, but Jed only yelled at me once to pick it up and I didn’t muff any snaps. Chuck did ask what the hell happened to my back as we were rinsing off in the shower. I just told him I fell into a brier patch and went to dress for work.

The morning’s work was nothing we hadn’t endured before. If anything, the mood among most of the younger patrons was shifting from enjoying a lazy summer to cramming in as much fun as they could in the time remaining. It was now less than four weeks until the start of the new school year. Some didn’t even have that long. Marching band and fall sports other than football would begin preseason practice the first Monday in August.

Sorting the delivery and checking the cabanas for requests was handled quickly enough that I could avail myself of one of Tia Connie’s creations and let its restorative powers take effect. That became necessary when Molly Harris insisted on her airplane ride as soon as swimming lessons were over. In addition to fulfilling her demand, I was severely chastised by the 5-year-old for having the audacity to show up for lunch on Tuesday while she was having her nap. Fortunately, Andrew had already filled in for me.

Arlene arrived around 11:30 and was soon attended by Bethany, Callie, both Erins and Keri. Staci was apparently having a lie-in today since the cheerleaders weren’t handling a party. I’d better make time to stop in and check on her after I got off work.

To be able to do that, though, I had to figure out my schedule with Erin Aguilar and decide when to do my weight lifting. Erin would have to be home before 6 p.m. The weights could be done as late as 7. Then there was the whole mess with the group date, also scheduled for 7. I hoped I could talk Erin into giving me 10 minutes after we left the pool at the end of my shift.

I caught a break when the rest of the early cabana crew wanted to lift as soon as we clocked out. With just the four of us, we were able to zip through in about half an hour. It would have been even faster if we hadn’t had to remove weight for me and put it back on for the other guys, but there’s no way I was going to lift as much as an offensive lineman.

I showered and raced home to get the car while Erin changed out of her suit. I collected the pretty Latina by 2:45, dropped her at the apartment and drove over to the Pattersons’ house. Mrs. Patterson answered the door when I rang the bell.

“Good afternoon, ma’am,” I said. “I just wanted to see how Staci’s doing today. She looked like she was in the middle of an adrenaline crash when I brought her home last night.”

“She’s fine,” Mrs. Patterson said as she let me in. “Did you have to put such a big grin on her face, though? I don’t think George believed me when I said she was excited about her new pickup.”

No, he probably didn’t.

Mrs. Patterson called to her daughter, who came bouncing down the stairs with a substantial grin on her face.

“Thanks for coming by,” she said with a kiss that I’m sure was more than she’d have given me in front of her father. “I had a wonderful time last night. Next time, we can take my pickup.”

“I look forward to it,” I said. “Look, I need to be going. I told Erin Aguilar I’d give her a ride home. She’s waiting on me.”

“I bet she’s waiting for you to give her a ride,” Staci said with a naughty grin, keeping her voice low so her mother wouldn’t hear. “Just like Bethany will be tomorrow. Just make sure there’s something left for when it’s my turn to give you a ride.”

The pretty cheerleader gave me another kiss and pushed me toward the door. I was once again reminded that these girls had few, if any, secrets among them.

A few minutes later, I walked back into the apartment to find Erin keeping hardly any secrets herself as she reclined nude on the bed. She’d already put towels in place.

“Are you expecting something?” I asked with a grin.

“You know it, Gringo,” she said with a teasing smile.

While Erin was unclothed, she managed to avoid showing anything. Her long hair was loose and draped over her shoulders, covering her breasts. She had her legs crossed, concealing even her pubic hair. I was suddenly in a mood to help her reveal her charms.

I doffed my shirt, shorts and shoes and joined her on the bed. She quickly had me in a clinch and was reaching for my tonsils as I slid a hand up her torso to cup a breast. It didn’t take long to sweep her tresses behind her shoulders and kiss my way down her front as she cradled my head to her.

She laid back on a pillow and sighed happily as my kisses reached her belly and its ornamentation. Her legs began to part as I kissed lower, exposing her furry slit to my attentions. I felt a hand on the back of my head as my tongue began probing her center.

Erin arched off the bed and cooed as the first little tremor went through her. I employed more of the lessons Arlene had taught me and drew greater responses, culminating in two hands pulling my face tight against her as I sucked her clitoris between my lips.

The pretty Latina pushed me away and curled into a ball as she rode her latest high. I moved up and wrapped her in a hug as she regained her senses. She finally rolled over and pulled me in for a kiss.

“You could make a lot of money giving classes in how to do that,” she panted. “I know my brothers’ girlfriends would appreciate it.”

I resisted the urge to tell her to ask Arlene for pointers. Instead, I got up, slipped off my boxers, got a condom out of the dresser drawer and put it on.

“You know you’re going to hell for using those,” Erin teased. “Father Garcia says so.”

“You’ll just have to say an extra Hail Mary for me,” I said as I rejoined her on the bed. “I’ll be headed there a whole lot sooner if you come home pregnant. Your great-grandmother may not leave anything for your dad to deal with.”

Erin apparently decided I was talking too much as she pulled me in for another kiss. With no obstructions to deal with, her second time with me seemed much more to her liking. She climbed astride my midsection and fumbled only a little in getting all the parts aligned, then began rolling her hips and squeezing internal muscles as if she’d been doing this for years.

Without the pain of a ruptured hymen to contend with, my Latina lover quickly ramped up. She grabbed my hands in hers, interlocking our fingers and using my arms to brace herself as the vibrations grew stronger. She squeezed with her hands and vagina as the first one hit her, disrupting her rhythm.

She shifted to all fours as the tremors passed and ordered me to get behind her.

“I’ve always wanted to try it this way,” Erin said as she wiggled her hips. “Arlene says you can go deeper.”

I scooted around behind her and got up on my knees as I slid back into her. As she humped back against me, I reached under with one hand and tormented those deliciously fat nipples. The combination of sensations seemed to be what she needed to set her off again, causing her to fall on her face.

She rolled on her side as I spooned behind her and plugged back in. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her tight against me as our hips found another gear. The Latina was babbling in Spanish as she continued to shudder each time a jolt coursed through her body. She bounced against me harder as she tried for one more.

I gritted my teeth and held out as long as I could, but her muscular contractions were more than I could stand. It was hard for me to believe this girl had been a virgin just a little more than a week ago. When she figured out just how it all worked, I don’t think there was a man alive who would be able to keep up with her.

We remained locked together like that as our breathing returned to normal. The way Erin continued to work her internal muscles, I think she could have got me started on another round if I hadn’t shriveled up and slipped out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.