Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 86

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 86 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Thursday, July 19

I won’t say my life had suddenly become less complicated, but it looked like it was starting to slowly creep toward becoming more manageable. The removal of Callie Dawson and Erin Aguilar from my dancecard, while disappointing in some respects, would certainly be to my benefit in the long run. If nothing else, there would be a little less drama in my life.

Now I just had to figure things out with my girlfriend, whom I basically hadn’t seen in five weeks, my sister, my redheaded goddess, her best friend the blonde goddess, the blonde goddess’ daughter and the cheerleader. I think that’s all of them.

Oh, yeah, the last two were trust-fund offspring of some of the most influential people in the state, so I also had that to deal with. Throw in the fact that parents of at least three of the four teenagers were aware I was boinking their little angels — I could only hope my own parents were not — or that parents of two other Gang of Eight members knew their daughters had been in bed with me, and it was easy to see how close my life was to spiraling out of control.

Still, Thursday seemed to start out with a little less weight on my shoulders as I maneuvered around my family members in the kitchen to grab a little breakfast. The one thing on my horizon today was seeing what Bethany Metzger wanted to do after I got off work. I had a pretty good idea based on her past choices.

Cereal, pineapple juice, jog to the driving range. Nothing unusual there. What was unusual was Erin Bennett telling me I needed to be at the high school gym on July 30 for my physical exam.

“The football players and most of the other boys sports usually get theirs done in May after spring practice,” she said. “But there’s always a few who transfer in over the summer and the rare case like you. Daddy said you’re only the third or fourth guy since he’s been on staff that they let come out for football without going through offseason and spring.”

I was informed I would be notified in the next week or so when my appointment would be. The smattering of boys from all sports needing physicals would be processed through one line. The rest of the gym would be overrun by all 11 girls sports — more than 350 athletes from freshman, JV and varsity. There was, Erin said, going to be a lot of nervous girls trying to pee in a cup on demand.

Running, snapping, huddling went without a hitch and we were off to another day of serving patrons at the cabanas. It was so much a routine by now — sort the delivery, check the cabanas for requests, fill the orders, slather Molly with sunscreen and give her an airplane ride — we could practically do it in our sleep. At times, it almost felt like I was.

I did get a chance to swap texts with Morgan. She was eager to get home and I promised (again) that I’d be waiting, but my weekend modeling assignment probably meant we wouldn’t be able to get together until Monday after I finished the yard. That earned me a wagging finger emoji. I swear, they had emojis for occasions that hadn’t even been thought of yet.

Once the gates opened, it was heads down and noses to the grindstone. Arlene, Bethany, Callie and Erin A. converged on No. 16 a little after noon. The cheerleaders were in charge of another little girl’s birthday party. I got the feeling that next year might see them ditch the pool jobs for full-time party planning. It seemed to be a lucrative business.

Just after the lunch rush, Mr. Alvarez had me wheel a dolly load of snacks over to the 19th Hole, which was a little busier than expected. It was the first day of the British Open and some of the seriously addicted golf junkies were playing hooky from the real world. I pretended not to notice Dad, Dr. Ensberry and Mr. Richards tucked into a corner.

“We should be good on our orders for the weekend,” Tony, the attendant on duty, said as we moved cases of things like chips, peanut butter crackers and assorted nuts into the storeroom. “We just got caught by surprise today. We didn’t have this big a crowd for the first day of the U.S. Open.”

I always enjoyed the British Open because it wasn’t the same crowd you see every week on the PGA Tour. Roughly a third of the field was from the U.S. with about the same number being from Europe. There were some pretty serious contenders from the European and Asian tours most people on this side of the Atlantic had never heard of.

Two things about the tournament jumped out at me during my short time in the 19th Hole. First was the fact that the course truly was a links and didn’t come back to the clubhouse on the ninth hole. The ninth green and 10th tee were as far away from the clubhouse as you could get. The second thing was that even with the six-hour time difference, they were still playing in bright sunlight in Scotland. It was almost 8 p.m. there and looked more like late afternoon. The sun wouldn’t set at that latitude until almost 10 p.m.

As for the golf itself, Kevin Kisner was 5-under, but held only a one-stroke lead over three guys. There were 16 golfers within three shots of the lead. I thought it was interesting that the top seven were either from the U.S. or South Africa. There were five more Americans in a group of 10 tied for eighth place. The betting action in the 19th Hole heavily favored someone in stars and stripes winning the Claret Jug.

I returned to the pool and made one more restocking run before clocking out. I joined the other early guys in zipping through the lower-body workout, then showered and got ready to head home.

Bethany walked home with me and followed me into my room as I changed from my workout clothes to cargo shorts, a fresh T-shirt and deck shoes. I’m sure Mom would be less than thrilled to know a girl — one of my sister’s friends, no less — watched me change clothes. I won’t tell her if you won’t.

The little blonde, again wearing a beach robe over her bikini, beat me to the Beemer, seating herself as soon as I hit the unlock button on the key fob. She was in something of a hurry today, exiting the car upon our arrival at Arlene’s almost before I was fully stopped. She kept up the pace as I opened the apartment door, shedding her robe and bikini top before planting a kiss on me.

“Slow down, girl,” I laughed as she tried to pull my shirt over my head. “I’m not going anywhere.”

“It’s been three weeks and Staci has already called dibs for tomorrow,” she said, giving me news of which I had not been aware. “Who knows when any of us will get another chance after Morgan gets home.”

I hoped Kacie, Arlene and Jan wouldn’t be as demanding of my time. I was going to have a pretty busy weekend as it was.

I managed to keep Bethany at bay long enough to crank the AC, get a couple of towels and kick off my shoes. I returned to find the little blonde already lying nude on the bed. She seemed to have a really short fuse today and was just a tad perturbed that I made her stand up as I laid out the towels.

Call me as bastard — it seemed like they all did — but I made her wait just a little longer as I stripped and grabbed a condom out of the top drawer. She whined in frustration when I put the foil packet on the nightstand and rejoined her on the bed. Her frustration grew as I kissed my way down her body and settled between her thighs.

“You don’t have to do that,” she said. “I’m ready now.”

I lifted up to fix her with a stare, making her shrink back a bit.

“You may be, but I’m not,” I said. “We’ll start when we’re both ready. Now I’ll have to start all over. You made me lose my place.”

Bethany’s trembling intensified as I again worked my way down her body, paying a little extra attention to her puffy nipples. She was already bucking her hips before I even reached her navel. By the time I got back between her thighs, her clitoris was already exposed.

A quick nip at her little button had her arching her back and trying to capture my head with her thighs. Using my hands to keep her legs spread, I dove in and started building her up again. This time, I didn’t chastise her when she grabbed my head. Instead, I sucked her clit between my lips and battered it with my tongue as I slipped two fingers inside to massage her G-spot.

The little blonde shuddered and groaned before falling limp, letting go of my head and dropping her legs to the side. I think I broke her.

I reached for the condom and put it on before wrapping Bethany in a hug. She continued to shiver as aftershocks struck, eventually returning to reality and clutching me tight. I think she would have crawled inside me if she could have. Instead, I moved into position to get inside of her.

Once again, Bethany seemed to go off in her own little world as I penetrated her. It’s not that she was unresponsive, more like on autopilot as her internal muscles fluttered reflexively around my shaft. She did wrap arms and legs around me as I thrust steadily, her grip becoming tighter as each tremor hit. By the time I was ready to come, it was like she was squeezing it out of me with every muscle.

My orgasm seemed to trigger a big one for her as she again cried out and fell limp. She really had been wound up today. I let her come back to the world before I started testing to see if she could handle another round.

I started out with little kisses around her forehead, cheeks and nose before Bethany latched on with a solid liplock. I sat up against the headboard and pulled her into my lap as she looped her arms around my neck and tried to reach my back molars with her tongue. I dropped a hand between her thighs and lazily traced circles around her clit, getting the little blonde worked up in a hurry.

Bethany scooted down the bed, stripped the used condom off my dick and dropped it into a bedside trash can, then took me into her mouth. She backed off after getting her first taste of semen, but resumed without complaint when I placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her to my groin. She was still quite the novice, but enthusiastically used her tongue in bringing me back to fighting form. Satisfied with my resurrected status, she climbed off the bed and went to the dresser, returning with another condom and the tube of lubricant.

“I want to try it back there,” she said as she returned to the bed and handed me the tube.

“You’re sure?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’ve been practicing with toys,” she said as she climbed onto all fours on the mattress. “Mom told me how to clean myself out. I did that this morning before I went to the pool.”

I felt a sense of trepidation. Bethany was a little smaller than her mother, closer in size to Kacie. Breaching the back door of my sister and Jan had been a painful experience for both. Kacie couldn’t sit comfortably for the rest of the day after her first time, but was growing more accustomed to the act. Jan, from what I was told, “walked funny” for a few days and hadn’t had another encounter with me since.

Despite all that, I squeezed a glob from the tube onto my pointer and middle fingers and worked them into Bethany’s backside. She grunted and panted as I pushed into her and rotated my hand to spread the jelly. I was able to add my ring finger to the mix on the next application. Bethany lowered her head and shoulders to the mattress, groaning and shaking as I worked more of the goop in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.