Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 91

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 91 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Monday, July 23

Morgan told me her tale as we crept out of big-city downtown traffic to the freeway and headed for the suburbs. There was no question about our destination.

I hadn’t been mistaken in my thought that she was a little taller when we’d briefly met at the club after her return from Duke. She’d actually gained more than an inch during her first two weeks away from home. The rate accelerated over the next three weeks and it wasn’t necessarily over yet.

Her errand this morning had been a visit to her doctor for a complete physical at her mother’s insistence.

“Mom was convinced I was pregnant, even though I kept telling her I’d had two periods while I was gone,” Morgan said. “She kept saying she didn’t get boobs until she was pregnant with me and was sure I was the same way.”

The exam confirmed she was, indeed, not pregnant, simply experiencing a long-delayed growth spurt. Her implant appeared to be doing its job.

“I’ve been waiting for this since I was 12,” she said. “When school let out, I was 4-foot-11¼, weighed 94 pounds and wore a 28AAA. This morning, I was 5-2¾, 108 pounds and 30A. I actually have to wear a bra now. I jiggle too much without one. I never jiggled before.

“And the best thing is, the doctor said I’m probably not done growing. She said most girls grow for about two or three years from the onset of puberty until they reach their full height, then they continue to fill out from there.”

My girlfriend went on to regale me with stories of her week in Madison, when her growth spurt became more noticeable.

“People at science camp thought I was still in junior high,” she said. “At Wisconsin, college guys were trying to pick me up, asking if I wanted to hit the bars with them.

“Kacie keeps complaining about boys talking to her tits. I couldn’t believe the first time it happened to me! I couldn’t decide if I should call her or go find a quiet place to jill off.”

“So what did you do?” I asked.

“Both!” she blushed

I really didn’t need that image in my mind while I dealt with freeway traffic.

Morgan continued to prattle on about the pluses and minuses of each campus she visited. I got the feeling she was more attracted to the nightlife possibilities of Northwestern and the Chicago area, but would enjoy campus life more at Duke. They were definitely 1 and 2 on her preferred list, but she was keeping her options open. She still had nearly two years to decide and hadn’t even selected a major.

My money was still on prelaw at Duke.

I pulled into Arlene’s driveway about 3:30 and parked in my spot. Morgan actually waited patiently for me to come open the passenger door and help her out of the car, then stood back until I unlocked the apartment door and held it open for her.

The first thing I did was shuck the blazer and tie, draping both across the back of the easy chair. I was wearing ties entirely too often these last few weeks and George Patterson seemed to be a common denominator.

While I went to crank the AC and unbuttoned the cuffs of my shirt, my girlfriend made a beeline for the top dresser drawer to check out my trophy collection.

“Who contributed what?” she demanded.

I stepped up behind her and wrapped her in a hug, resting my chin on top of her head without having to bend as much as I had five weeks ago.

“White bra and panties from Bethany on separate occasions,” I said, explaining how the little blonde had been ordered to don the bra for our first date and removed it almost before we were even out of sight of her house. “She stashed it in the glovebox and her mom found it the next night.”

That of course forced me to explain why Jan was in my car the next night and how I wound up claiming her matched set from Victoria’s Secret.

“White thong from Arlene,” I continued, “one pair of French cut from Erin B., the silk ones from Erin A. The bikini is the one Staci was wearing the day Aaron Jenson punched me.”

“And the G-string?”

I sighed and turned to sit on the bed, pulling Morgan onto my lap. For the second time in a couple of hours, I told the story of my involvement with Marie, providing a little more detail than I had given Dad earlier.

“I swear I wouldn’t have done anything with her if I’d known what they were up to,” I said. “Hell, I probably would have refused to have let Mom and Dad sign the damned contract.

“Part of the reason for today’s lunch was to get the money out of my hands as fast as possible. Mr. Patterson, Mrs. Metzger and Arlene are working on a way to get me out of the contract. If the investment pays off the way Mr. Patterson thinks, I’d almost be set for life even without the trust fund.”

“Has there been anyone else outside our circle?” my girlfriend asked.

“A woman out in California,” I said. “The photo assistant who took the shot of me that you and Kacie posted all over the Internet. They’re actually going to do a poster of that because of you.

“But that was a one-night stand. I haven’t heard from her and wouldn’t know how to contact her.”

I decided to try to change the subject.

“Your mom said you’d explain why your father didn’t object to us being alone together,” I said. “She told me she knew what we were doing back on Father’s Day just before you left for science camp. And your dad all but told me he knew that night at the club after you got back from Duke.”

Morgan leaned against me and heaved a sigh of her own.

“I heard her talking to Mee-maw about us, how she thought we’d gotten too serious too soon,” my girlfriend said. “Mee-maw got Daddy in there and reminded them about the first time Mom brought him home to meet her parents. The first words Pop-pop ever said to Daddy — and this is a direct quote from Mee-maw — were ‘how long have you been fucking my little girl.’

“Mee-maw said Daddy almost pissed himself. Pop-pop was in the Marines and did two tours in Vietnam. He could be pretty imposing when he wanted. Daddy finally admitted they’d been sleeping together for nearly a year. They got married that summer before Daddy started dental school. I was born the following March. The math just barely works out.”

Morgan sniffed and snuggled closer. Something told me to get the box of tissues off the nightstand.

“He was always just a big teddy bear to me,” Morgan whimpered. “I can’t believe Pop-pop’s gone.”

That did it. I hugged my girlfriend tight, kissed the top of her head and had the tissues ready as the waterworks kicked in. I just held her on my lap while she mourned her grandfather.

Morgan eventually ran down, grabbed a couple of tissues and blew her nose and wiped her eyes.

“Thank you,” she said, tossing the tissues in the trash can that sat under the nightstand.

She then pulled me down for a gentle kiss, which she heated up rather quickly. I laid back on the bed, taking her with me and allowing her to lay atop me. Her need was palpable.

I let Morgan set the pace and she was quickly working on the buttons of my shirt. She began kissing her way down my chest and slid off the bed between my legs as she unfastened my belt and slacks. I lifted my hips as she pulled my pants and boxers down my thighs.

“God, I’ve missed you,” she said.

I couldn’t be sure, but I think she was talking to my dick.

I kicked off my loafers as she completed removing my lower garments, leaving me in an unbuttoned dress shirt and socks. My girlfriend reached to grab hold, stroked up and down a couple of times and leaned down to take me in her mouth.

Morgan hadn’t gone down on me too many times before our separation, but she seemed to have improved her technique during our time apart. I wasn’t about to ask questions to which I may not want to know the answers.

She licked up one side and down the other before taking me in her mouth and swirling her tongue around my head. That caused me to groan in pleasure and reach out to place a hand atop her closecropped head. I heard her chuckle as she backed off, then dove back in to repeat the action.

It didn’t take me long to get there. My girlfriend enthusiastically employed techniques that clearly were the product of discussions with Arlene, taking me beyond the point of no return in a matter of minutes. She gulped down what I produced and gave me a triumphant look as she licked up a few stray drops.

“You’re welcome,” she smirked.

I sat up and removed my socks and shirt, tossing them toward the easy chair and pulling the little brunette in for a kiss. She pulled back and stripped off her top, exposing a bra to me for the first time. It’s padding and underwire only enhanced what she’d so recently grown.

I pulled her back in for another kiss and surprised myself with my dexterity in unhooking her with one hand. I pulled the garment off her chest and kissed my way around both nipples, causing her to squeal in delight.

“For some reason, it feels different,” she said as I mouthed her mammaries. “Like there’s more nerve endings or something. I’m definitely more sensitive. These things have been tender for weeks.”

Morgan stood up and unzipped her denim miniskirt, letting it drop to the floor. Once again, she wasn’t wearing panties.

“Haven’t you figured out what happens to little girls who forget to wear their lacy unmentionables when they’re around boys?” I asked.

“Why do you think I keep leaving them off,” she said as she scooped up all the clothes we’d strewn around the room, placing them somewhat neatly in the seat of the easy chair.

“Your mother told me the lack of panties in your laundry basket was one of the clues that tipped her off,” I said as she slipped out of her sandals.

“Then it’s too late to try to fool her now,” Morgan said. “I’ll go get some towels. Be right back.”

I watched her little butt twitch as she headed to the bathroom. It, too, looked a little fuller and rounder. I promised myself I would investigate matters further just as soon as the opportunity arose.

My girlfriend returned, ordered me off the bed and spread the towels where I’d been laying. I couldn’t resist the chance to reach around and get a grip on her new boobs, giving them gentle squeezes.

“Boys!” she said, feigning an exasperated sigh. “You’d think you’ve never seen tits before.”

“Not these tits,” I said, pulling her back against me as I continued handling her new ornaments. “And don’t tell me you haven’t been waiting for the chance to show them off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.