Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 95

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 95 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Friday, July 27

I woke up feeling better than I had all summer. Kacie’s head was still perched on my chest, her sleeping face free of worry.

We no longer had to concern ourselves with hiding our secret from Mom, who, if she did not approve, at least understood. The rest of the world, including Dad, would still be an issue, though.

My alarm clock showed it was a little past 6:30. I tried to wake my sister as gently as possible, but my bladder was getting impatient. Kacie grumbled in disappointment as I removed her pillow and tried to crawl over her to get out of bed without further disturbing her.

I was rinsing off in the shower when she joined me, pulling me in for a kiss.

“Ugh, morning mouth,” she complained. “You should have brushed your teeth first.”

I finished up and grabbed my toothbrush while she began to soap up for a serious scrubbing. I dressed for my workout and headed to the kitchen. I greeted Mom with a heartfelt hug and received a kiss on the cheek.

“Is Kacie getting ready?” she asked as I prepared a bowl of cereal.

“She was in the shower,” I said.

Dad wandered in and filled his coffee mug before informing us that Grandma and Grandpa Robinson would be here for dinner. We would be dining at the club about 7 o’clock.

“Mind if I bring Morgan?” I asked. “We were planning on going out for pizza, but I think she’ll be willing to change plans.”

Permission was granted and Mom mentioned inviting Jean and Frank, as well. I figured I could handle that. I’d already been told I wasn’t getting any tonight.

Kacie came bouncing in looking surprisingly perky. My sister was anything but a morning person. I could only imagine what she’d be like Saturday morning, or worse, Monday when she could finally take her driving test. It wouldn’t surprise me if she camped out at the DMV office Sunday night.

Mom informed her of our dinner plans and said she could invite Danny.

I finished up, put my dishes in the washer and prepared to head out. Before I could leave, Dad caught up to me. He looked around to make sure we were unobserved as he pulled out his wallet.

“Get your sister something nice for her birthday,” he said, slipping me a Franklin. “Maybe we can distract her from the fact there’s no car with a big pink bow for a little while.”

“Yes, sir,” I said, stuffing the bill in a pocket.

I waited until I was a couple of blocks from the house to put the bill in my wallet. I wondered what Dad’s reaction would be if he knew I’d already spent more than three times this amount.

For once, I was among the first arrivals at the driving range. The guys who were there were tossing around a football. Jeremy Porter, who probably could have been a candidate for quarterback had he not focused on soccer instead, fired a pass at my face from less than 10 yards away. It came in way hotter than one of Jed’s snaps. I caught the ball in self defense.

Coach Tucker, who was hitting range balls, stopped what he was doing and came over to watch.

“Do that again, Jeremy,” Coach said as I flipped the ball back.

Jeremy wound up like as baseball pitcher and let it fly right at my nose. I just thought the first one had some heat on it. I snagged this one before it could lodge itself in my left nostril.

Coach got a thoughtful look on his face and had Jeremy throw a few more, this time telling him to put them just off target. I reached high and low, to my left and right. As long as I didn’t have to take more than a couple of steps, I could catch them.

“That’ll do,” Coach said after about a dozen passes. “You gentlemen get on with your workout. I’ve got to get ready for my tee time. This is probably the last chance I’ll get to play until after our season ends.

“Oh, and Mr. Robinson, be at the gym at 1:30 p.m. Monday for your physical.”

I thought the whole thing rather odd, but put it out of my head as I began stretching in preparation for running gassers. When it came time to take snaps, Jed’s offerings looked like they were floating soap bubbles compared to Jeremy’s fastballs. It was almost impossible to not catch them and get them on the tee.

After huddling up and shouting “TEAM!” on three, we all headed to the Activity Center. Those not on cabana duty this morning were going to get some extra lifting in. Those of us going to work grabbed a quick shower and donned our uniforms.

Mr. Alvarez had ordered extra again because of another party. We could expect several over the next two weeks as various groups wrapped up their summer programs and began planning back-to-school events. I was an ardent supporter of a constitutional amendment banning the use of the phrase “back to school” before the end of July, but marketing people didn’t care what I thought.

I was making the rounds of the cabanas when my phone rang. The number looked to be one from the modeling agency, but they usually contacted Arlene instead of me directly.

“Hello,” I said after accepting the call.

“Gary? It’s Marie. I thought you might want to know. You’re off the hook. My period started last night. I’m not pregnant.”

I just stood there, unsure if I was relieved or disappointed. I finally stammered out a response.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I know you wanted this. I guess Julia’s not pleased about it.”

“I haven’t told her yet,” Marie said. “She’s in New York and won’t be back until late next week.

“Listen, she doesn’t know about the money. Armand put his ass on the line for me on this deal. If Julia calls you, you know nothing, OK? We’re working on replacing it, but it takes time to gather that much cash.”

“I understand,” I said. “I appreciate you telling me.”

I was about to ask if there was anything I could do to help when a thought struck me.

“Do you have a pen handy?” I asked and waited while she grabbed one. “Call George Patterson at The Patterson Group. He’s been something of an advisor to me and knows what the situation is. He may be willing to help you out if you can make it worth his while.

“Be sure to call him today. Say you’re interested in his investment pool. Ya got that?”

Marie repeated my instructions to confirm she had, indeed, got it.

“You and Armand scrounge up however much you can by Tuesday morning,” I said. “It doesn’t have to be cash, just something you can transfer to Mr. Patterson. When this thing pays off, you’ll have more than enough to replace what you gave me. Depending on how much you can put up, you should have as much or more to keep for yourself. Take that and get the hell away from Julia and start a new life.”

The line was silent for several seconds before Marie finally responded.

“You’re sure this will work?” she asked.

“Mr. Patterson convinced me it will,” I said. “I put everything you gave me in this.”

Marie thanked me before she hung up, saying she had to talk to Armand. She figured that, combined, they could put up a couple of million. If Mr. Patterson was right, she’d be set for life if she was willing to live somewhat modestly.

Just like that, I had the two biggest worries of my life erased in the span of about 12 hours. I was beginning to think I just might get out of this thing alive after all.

My phone showed I had less than 20 minutes to finish filling the requests. I hurried through the remaining cabanas, put together my master list and headed back to the stockroom. I started directing the guys on what needed to go where, sending two teams of two down each side while I grabbed a dolly and started hauling items to the four cabanas on the far end.

After all I’d been through, I felt like I could do anything now. I returned from the far end with all requests filled just as Mr. Alvarez opened the gates.


The crowd descended upon us like it was the last Friday of summer vacation. We actually had two more after this, and I expected things to be even more frantic as the end of summer neared.

Even with the larger crew we employed on Fridays, we were all kept hopping. The cheerleaders came on at noon, subbing in as guys took a break. Everyone was able to grab a bite before the girls headed off to work the party at 2 p.m.

I was able to swing by No. 16, where Morgan was one of four Gang of Eight members in attendance. After greeting Bethany, Callie and Erin A., I checked with my girlfriend about having dinner at the club instead of going out for pizza. She was wearing a bright yellow bikini that I hadn’t seen before. It showed off her new assets quite nicely.

“Mom already told me we’d been invited as a family,” she said. “You can pick me up at 6:30.”

Things stayed busy the rest of the day. Those of us among the early group got sent home about 4 p.m. I offered to wait until Morgan was ready to go and walk her home, but she told me to go ahead without her.

“Take the opportunity to get ready before Kacie gets home and takes over your bathroom,” she said. “It won’t hurt you to cool your heels for an hour or so while I get ready.”

I heeded my girlfriend’s advice and was showered, cleaned up and dressed in khakis, an Oxford cloth shirt and loafers. I wore socks just because it was the kind of thing my grandmother would harp on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.