Best Summer Ever - Cover

Best Summer Ever

Copyright© 2021 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 97

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 97 - My scheming little sister sees me as the perfect guy for her and her friends to use in learning how to date and build relationships. Throw in a couple of unexpected events like getting a hot car and it was my best summer ever! Winner 2021 Clitorides Award for Best Incest Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Saturday, July 28

I slipped on my new pair of loafers, put my shades in my shirt pocket, grabbed the sport coat, helped Arlene out of the easy chair and hit the lights. I left the AC cranked since I expected to return in no more than three hours.

After a quick look around to make sure everything was as it should be, I grabbed the two gift bags, held the door open for the redheaded goddess and headed off to celebrate my little sister’s Sweet 16.

I picked up Morgan and made it to the main dining room right at 6 p.m. Mom had again arranged for space on the back wall, this time with seating for more than two dozen. Almost all the Gang of Eight had dates, Bethany and Staci being the exceptions, while Jed escorted both Keri and Erin Bennett. Parental units included the Ensberrys, Richardses, Pattersons, Bennetts and Jan Metzger, who was accompanied by Meredith and Arlene.

Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa rounded out the dinner party. Several of Kacie’s friends from band and theater along with a surprising number of cheerleaders would be on hand for gift giving at the teen lounge.

Our guest of honor and her date were fashionably late. Kacie entered and received hugs and kisses from Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and Dad before being swarmed by the rest of the Gang of Eight.

My sister looked spectacular. She was wearing the little paisley-print halter dress she’d worn when we went out a few weeks ago. I hoped she was wearing panties this time. Dad managed to control himself, I think mostly because he knew Danny was no threat.

Kacie had obviously spent a couple of hours at a beauty shop. Her hair was in ringlets and piled atop her head, exposing a slender neck and dangly earrings. I couldn’t wait to get her alone.

Rather than go with a set menu, Mom gave guests a choice of beef or chicken entrees. Salads and side dishes were the same for either, but it all worked out. Dessert, of course, would be birthday cake in the teen lounge.

As we were waiting on our meals to arrive, Danny Pomeroy pulled me aside for a private word. He was afraid his gift choice wouldn’t be enough. I told him not to worry. We’d figure something out. Worst case, he could switch with me if he thought mine was better.

We finished dinner and were headed to the teen lounge by 7 o’clock. The cake was actually two — a 1 and a 6 covered in chocolate icing. I thought it funny that the 1 had six candles, while the 6 had 10.

I looked out the windows of the lounge, but didn’t see any shiny, new vehicles with a big bow.

“Whatcha lookin’ for?” Dad asked as he peered over my shoulder.

“Kacie’s new car,” I said. “I thought Grandma might not be able to resist spoiling her, especially since they went shopping alone this morning.”

“Your grandmother and I had a long talk about that last night,” he said. “She agreed to let Kacie get a little more experience behind the wheel. In fact, I wanted to talk to you about taking the Buick the first week or so of school. You know there’s going to be a few fender-benders around the parking lots with all the new drivers.”

“I don’t mind, but I don’t think Kacie’s going to want to get up in time for me to make those 6 a.m. practices we’ll have the first two weeks.”

“We can handle that,” Dad said. “It won’t be too far out of my way to drop her off on my way to the office. She’d probably rather arrive in style, anyway. If she can’t be seen driving a convertible, she can at least be seen getting out of one.”

Then Dad had to push it a little too far.

“It won’t hurt for her to have such a suave, sophisticated chauffeur delivering her, either,” he said. “And dashing. Did I mention dashing?”

I swear, he preened a little bit.

“Whatever you say, Dad.”

Danny caught up to me and asked about swapping gifts. I gave him a peek inside my little bags and explained what I’d bought.

“There’s a giftcard inside the touch-up pouch,” I told him.

He gave it a second’s thought, then reached into a pocket and pulled out an envelope.

“I owe you,” he said as we made the trade.

We rejoined the crowd for the cake cutting and watched as Kacie quickly blew out all the candles to a round of applause.

“Sweet 16 and never been kissed,” Grandpa boomed.

“Keep tellin’ yourself that, Grandpa,” my sister said, hugging his neck and kissing his cheek.

As slices of cake were handed out, my grandfather made a splash with the first gift. He was putting $1 million of his stake in the investment pool in her name. She’d be worth more than me before school started.

“That oughta pay for your schooling wherever you want to go,” he said, receiving another hug of the neck and kiss on the cheek from his granddaughter.

Grandma then handed her an envelope. Kacie extracted a brochure for a 2019 VW Beetle hardtop convertible, eliciting an ear-piercing squeal. I’d read the Beetle was being discontinued after the model year.

“Remember what we talked about,” Grandma said. “I’d better see straight A’s, then we’ll see if it can be delivered before Christmas.”

I guess Dad’s long talk only achieved so much.

Mom and Dad gave Kacie the same thing they gave me — a card with a deposit slip for a checking account and a debit card. If form held, her opening balance would be about twice mine. She was their little princess, after all.

Morgan gave her a digital picture frame similar to what I’d received, only without the embarrassing photos. This one included shots of Kacie marching in halftime shows last year, taking part in rehearsals as an understudy in theater and generally just being Kacie. There were a couple of her lounging at the pool. Fortunately, none of them included Cabana Boy.

Danny stepped up with the gifts I’d purchased and beamed as she pulled out each item. She squealed and kissed him on the cheek, causing him to blush brightly.

“I got the idea from your brother,” he said, fibbing only a little. “I figured if he could do it for Staci, I could do it for you.”

I then gave her the envelope Danny had given me. I had no idea what it contained.

Kacie gasped when she pulled out a voucher for two tickets to An Evening With Sir James Galway that the symphony would be hosting in January. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me wetly on the cheek.

“I love you, big brother,” she said, “Thank you. I’ve always wanted to see him live.”

“It was your boyfriend’s idea,” I said. “All I did was provide the money. He did everything else.”

Which was essentially true. The tickets were $50 apiece and I had given Danny the $100 Dad had given me. Still, I think this gift ranked third in her heart behind what our grandparents had given her. The perfume and Victoria’s Secret items Danny was receiving credit for, while appreciated, seemed to be more about boosting his standing as maybe not so gay after all in the eyes of others.

“Mom, Grandma, you’ve got to help me find a dress to wear to the symphony,” Kacie said. “Danny, reserve a tux. We’ve got less than six months to prepare for this.”

And I didn’t doubt that my little sister could use every second of that time and still claim she wasn’t ready.

The rest of the gifts from her friends were similar to what Staci received at her Sweet 16 — lots of haircare and beauty aids, CDs and DVDs.

The party started breaking up about 8:30 as couples began drifting off to find some secluded place away from parental supervision. I helped Dad pack up all the gifts as Kacie and Danny prepared to leave.

“Have her home by midnight or I’ll turn you into a frog,” Dad admonished my sister’s date.

“He is such a nice boy,” my grandmother said as they departed. “Too bad he runs with the heifers instead of the bulls.”

“Yeah,” Grandpa said. “I saw that Victoria’s Secret bag and almost asked if he’d found anything in his size.”

Bethany and Staci each gave me a kiss that was a little less than chaste before departing as a group with their parents, Meredith and Arlene. Morgan began pulling me toward the exit with a smile at our parents.

“I’ll try to have him home before sunrise,” she said, not exactly the words I would have chosen in front of her father.

My girlfriend insisted on stopping at Dairy Queen for a Blizzard. It was pure coincidence that Kacie and Danny were doing the same thing. Morgan gobbled her ice cream so fast I was afraid she was risking brain freeze. Kacie stretched and yawned theatrically.

“Oh gee I’m so bushed this has been such a big day maybe my big brother can get me home before I fall asleep Danny be a dear and make sure Morgan gets home on time,” my sister said as she slid out of her seat, grabbed my hand and headed for the exit.

“And what’s our story just in case any of our parents ask?” I asked my sister once we were in the car.

“Danny took us all to this arthouse cinema to see some French film,” she said. “It had lots of pretty colors and a wonderful score, but the subtitles went by so fast we couldn’t keep up. I have no idea what it was about other than Henri and Yvette were totally in love but could never seem to make things work out.”

“Henri and Yvette. Got it,” I said as I cranked the ignition.

We were in the apartment before 9 o’clock. The door was barely closed before Kacie was in my arms with her tongue in my mouth.

“Happy Birthday, baby sister,” I said once we came up for air. “I love you.”

My sister pulled away to remove her earrings and let down her hair while I hung up my sport coat and unbuttoned the cuffs of my shirt. Kacie sat on the bed to remove her sandals as I went to the bathroom for some towels. I returned to find she’d already placed the tube of lube and a condom on the nightstand and tuned the radio to the station Morgan liked with all the Barry White.

She stood up and took the towels to place them on the bed, then waited for me to unhook and unzip her dress. I ran my hands inside to grope her breasts as I kissed her on the juncture of her neck and shoulder.

“I could let you do that for the rest of the night,” she sighed, “but then we’d never get to the good stuff.”

I grabbed a hanger and helped her out of her dress. She waited until I hung it up to start unbuttoning my shirt, placing little kisses on my chest as she went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.