The Assassin - Cover

The Assassin

Copyright© 2021 by aroslav

Bibliography

Colonisation by Duke of Ramus. The establishment of the concept of a planetary Militia and first mention of a ‘retirement plan.’ (Chapter 1)

Buying Wholesale by Thinking Horndog. An example of a pickup that tried to take almost everyone from a county fair. Not the pickup Niall was in, but a similar one. (Chapter 1)

A Day at the Fair by Baron Rod. This is another story set at the same county fair as Buying Wholesale but from a different kind of sponsor’s viewpoint. (Chapter 1.)

Pussy Pirates by Devon Layne (aroslav). This story is about the gamers and porn starlets on the Island of Anouilh who use their game to train people to fight the Swarm. They develop tech that is exported to Militias but the ‘lady guns’ are too dinky for Marines to use. (Chapter 1.)

Chosen Frozen 2 by lordshipmayhem. Describes the arrival of a shipload of Filles du Roi to the planet Thule. (Chapter 5.)

Kindertransport and Kindertransport 2 by Zipper D Dude. The story of how the Kindertransport program began and evacuated concubines and dependents from Africa. (Chapter 5.)

Ending This Mess by Zen Master. Information on the demise of DECO and Central Command with the arrival of the 7th Fleet. Also mentions the Pussy Pirates’ stand and wrecked ship. (Chapter 9.)

Lieutenant Steward’s First Mission by John Lewiston. The story of T’krunkskit’s (Eddie’s) alteration, reprogramming, and mission with Lt. Steward. (Chapter 10.)

The First Command by Zen Master. This is the definitive work on how humans became involved with the Confederacy and entered the war against the Sa’arm. (Chapter 13.)

Camp Mercury by Zipper D. Dude. How the confederacy negotiated with UK military to get injured active duty sponsors released to extract. (Chapter 16.)

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern by lordshipmayhem. Unpublished manuscript that introduces both Tribune Whitefeather and two Tuull Aurora ships for transport of refugees. Takes place in year one. Although unpublished, this story is widely considered canon and any new Swarm Cycle author should read it. (Chapter 17.)

Acceptance and Aftermath by Frostfyre. The tragic happenings of the Planet Quay and how new Governor Char establishes a planet for the injured and mentally damaged. (Chapter 17.)

Double Shot by Omachuck. In development. Includes the agreement with the Lakota (Sioux) and the introduction of the smokejumpers. This is part of THE Harem Stories coming soon. The entire series is highly recommended! (Chapter 18 & 21.)

Chosen Frozen by lordshipmayhem. An introduction to the settlement of the ice planet Thule, their precocious civil service officer, the cadet corps, and their fight against the Sa’arm. And the famous fire truck. (Chapter 21.)

The Flight to Einstein by Smiley Smith. A Gamma Ray Burst (GRB) wipes out an entire colony. Also, information about the AI core. The Einstein Stories also record the establishment of the group sent out to colonize Einstein and the massive migration that takes place just before the Fifth Battle of Earthat. (Chapter 26.)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.