Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Foreword

Coming of Age Sex Story: Foreword - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Hi! If you’ve gotten here without reading ‘Variation On A Theme, Book 1’, put this down right now and read Book 1. Trust me. This starts on a cliffhanger and you will have little idea what’s happening, why it’s happening, or who these people are. And there are major spoilers all over the place for Book 1, of course.

If you’ve read Book 1 and liked it, great! Please rate it, write a review, whatever. I like feedback. If you have story suggestions, feel free to pass them along. As you might guess, I’m writing well ahead of publishing, but I still may be able to use your ideas in this or a later book.

I am greatly indebted to the editors who have contributed so much to Variation On A Theme: Robin Pentecost, Sam Spam, Steve, and Gerrit. I am particularly thankful to Steve for tireless work on improving my writing style and pointing out weaknesses in the story. This story would be considerably lesser without their efforts; the errors that remain are all my fault.

If you find messed-up grammar, punctuation, spelling, any of that, let me know. I try hard to avoid those mistakes, but they slip through. Sometimes it’s just that the words fly forth faster than the fingers can keep up. Sometimes I’m still writing when I should have gone to bed hours ago.

Please rate, please review. Please, please be mindful of spoilers in your reviews. There are some big spoilers here. I’m hoping people can experience them as they were meant to experience them. I have a partially executed idea for a companion story, the very existence of which will be a spoiler. If it comes to fruition the description will be very mysterious. If you have read Book 1, you’ll know it when you see it.

I encourage those of you who believe you have a story inside you to let it out. Maybe the words won’t come, and that’s fine. But maybe they will. Repeating what I said before: you can’t edit what you don’t write. The first step is sitting down, staring at a blank page, and letting words fill the screen.

I apologize for the errors, typos, clunky phrases, or whatever you find.

Thank you for reading.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.