Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 103: Where No Man Has Gone Before

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 103: Where No Man Has Gone Before - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Friday, June 4, 1982

 

I pulled up to Jessica’s right at 4:30pm. She opened the door as I was walking up. “Bye, mom! See you in a while!”

“Have fun, honey!” came floating out the door as she closed it.

Jessica met me with a hug and a quick little smooch. She’d chosen a pale green blouse and black skirt. She was going to gripe at me, but then it’d be in good fun.

“Hi!” She looked me up and down. I’d gone with an older button-down and black jeans. I looked just a trifle scruffy and very high-school. “You didn’t dress down that much.”

“Neither did you.”

She giggled. “Yes, I did! The girls would endlessly gossip about how wrong this outfit is. They’d pick it apart.”

“I’d watch that.”

She swatted my arm. “I mean they’d be highly critical of it as being anything other than casual. And ... yeah, you would. True enough. Hmm. We could sell tickets. Cheerleading fundraiser!”

I walked her to the car and helped her in, then got in and headed out.

“So, Mister Mysterious. Where are we headed?”

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise.”

“Hrmph.”

“Here’s the thing. I want this to be fun, and it won’t be fun if you’re worried about the gossip mill. I have backup plans for everything. If you don’t like a destination, let me know. We could eat the same thing and see the same movie somewhere else, or we could eat something else and see a different movie. I know you might not want the gossip mill to know some things and I’m happy to help.”

She nodded. “Thanks. I appreciate that! It depends, really. They can stand some tweaking, but some would be too much. Like ... well, the gossip mill couldn’t handle it if I snuck into something R-rated. At all.”

“Wasn’t the plan. No sneaking.”

“Good! Also, if anyone from the gossip mill is around, we have to behave to normal high school date levels.”

“I can do that.”

“I’ve heard stories about movies where you didn’t.”

Considering who I’d seen those with, the possible sources of information were limited, but it also wasn’t anything I wouldn’t want Jessica to know. So, whoever spilled the beans was fine by me.

“Nah. Normal high school date. Well, mostly.”

“I’m totally intrigued! Really, I’m having a ball with the whole thing!”

Ten minutes later, I turned off the road. Jessica looked. Blinked. “Are you ... you are! No one, ever, has taken me for barbecue! I doubt anyone has ever even considered taking me for barbecue!”

“The question is, do you like it?”

“I do! This is cool!”

I parked, but didn’t get out, reaching over and taking her hand instead. “That’s important. This is supposed to be silly fun. I know you pretty well by now.” She blushed a bit at that. “Meaning, I know there’s still more to know, but I know a lot.” That added to the blush. “I’m certain you’ve been on dates that you hated where the guy is absolutely convinced you had a terrific time. I know you wouldn’t do that intentionally, but it’s hard to turn that off sometimes. If you’d rather do anything else, let me know.”

She blinked, then sniffled. “You do know me! Which ... well, if I had to pick the most unlikely thing about us, that’s probably it. And you’re secure saying that. I ... well, this is an odd time to mention this, except it’s not, really. I’m getting together with Sheila next week.”

She poked my shoulder before I could even jokingly smirk or wiggle my eyebrows. “Not that way! Not yet! But I want to keep rebuilding that friendship. I need friends who see me at more ... levels ... than my other friends. And I really do like her, no pretense, no angles, no nothing. Just like you.”

“Good. I’m glad.”

“Okay. Let’s go try to not get too messy!”

We headed in. At this time of day, the place wasn’t busy. It’s not a major student hangout, so we might avoid the gossip mill. Maybe. She picked a two-meat plate. I splurged and went for three. We both got tea, and picked a table off to the side. Not exactly a romantic table — Cameron’s BBQ doesn’t do romantic, really — but more of that feel, anyway.

“How’d you get the idea to try this?” she asked between bites of brisket.

I shrugged. “It’s different, it’s fun, and I guessed no one would’ve suggested it before. Too scared of making a bad impression with sauce on their face or making you paranoid about sauce on yours.” I caught her wiping at a dab of sauce as I said that, making her giggle. “And it’s completely casual, no pressure, none of that.”

She nibbled a bit more, smiling, thinking it over. “I’m not sure I’ve ever ... well, before you ... had a truly no-pressure date.” She shrugged. “Trying to keep my ego in check, I know I’m ... well, me. Almost every guy and quite a few girls want me because I won the genetic lottery. Add in teen hormones and ... until our first date, every time I went out I knew the guy had one thing on his mind the whole time and that was getting as many of my clothes off as possible and doing anything and everything I’d let him do.”

“Which ... I’d guess most girls feel some of that, but less.”

She nodded. “It’s part of why you date, but mostly, it’s ... well, no one expects anything. But with me, I guess ... the stakes are higher?” She chuckled. “I do have an ego! Anyway ... had we just done Sadie Hawkins, well, you’re you, and I think I’d have gotten that, but it would’ve felt more similar. Unfairly, I’d have probably assumed you’d chase me and not worry about Jasmine. But, turning me down? That rewrote the whole script. I’m really, really grateful to Megan for asking you first. That changed everything.”

“I’m glad, too, after seeing how it all played out. At the time, I was just floored by the whole thing.”

“I was amused. Still am, really. That all blew up even more than I expected it to.”

We finished up our dinner and I walked Jessica out to the car, then got in. “So. Feeling daring? Meaning the theater at the mall? Or mysterious?”

“I think the mall can be both. People will wonder what I’m up to. You’re right, though, it’s really unlikely that we could go there and not generate gossip.”

“Just saying. Don’t blame me!”

“You can nod to the movie poster and if it’s something that’s too juicy for the grapevine I’ll tug you off towards a clothing store.”

“Torture!”

That got her giggling. “I know you can take it!”

Before long, we were walking towards the theater, holding hands. We got a number of smiles, including from a few cheerleaders. I knew we’d be on the grapevine in minutes.

As we passed the posters, I nodded towards the poster for ‘Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan’. Jessica squeezed my hand and growled. It sounded playful. “You! You’re trying to out me! I’m going to have to whine about boring sci-fi movies!”

“Nah. You can say it was unusually entertaining. Well, that, or claim you barely saw it since you were making out.”

She giggled. “No one will believe that, because they’ll have reports from inside the theater, so I’ll have to pay attention!”

“So?”

“Lead on, perfectly normal high school dating partner!”

I chuckled and bought us both tickets. We decided to share a Coke and a small popcorn. I bought the snacks, and we settled right in the middle of the theater, which was already starting to fill up. Movie-watching seats, not making-out seats. Candice would’ve been appalled. Which reminded me that I needed to get in touch with her and see how her semester ended.

We settled in, holding hands but not overly snuggly, and waited for the previews. Jessica looked over, speaking softly. “No snitches in earshot. I think.” She giggled. “I hope this is better than the other one.”

I nodded. “I didn’t hate the other movie, but it just...”

“It wasn’t ‘Star Trek’. Not really.”

“Exactly!”

She giggled. “See, I’d get all sorts of strange looks from my girls at this conversation. I’m not supposed to get all upset because they messed up the characters and it didn’t feel right!”

“They don’t need to know. Though, knowing Memorial, some of them would probably follow the conversation.”

“True enough. I’m just not sure who.”

Previews started and we got quiet, as did the rest of the audience. The theater was pretty crowded, which wasn’t a big surprise.

We finished our snacks early in the movie. Before long, we were snuggled up. Jessica squeezed my hand or pressed in at scary parts, and we both sniffled a few times at the ending. I’m sure my sniffles weren’t lost on her.

She hugged me as the closing credits were running. “That was ... thanks for picking this! I really liked it! Even the sad parts. I can’t believe they let it get that sad, but it was good!”

“It was!”

“Do you think ... I mean, that ending...?”

“They did seem to go to a lot of trouble to show that the torpedo landed safely. I’d have to guess there’s a point to it.”

“Now I want to see where they go next!”

We waited through the credits, then strolled out, holding hands. Jessica got waves from several girls — two I’m certain were cheerleaders — who seemed to be waiting for some other movie. She waved back without dropping my hand. More gossip, unquestionably.

We strolled to the parking lot and I got the car moving. “Shall I assume?” I said with a bit of a grin.

“Assume away!”


“Ungghh. Soon!”

Jessica moaned and bobbed her head, much more careful of her teeth this time. In fact, much better overall. Not practiced, but more careful and just as enthusiastic. This was her second time sucking me off since we’d gotten to Martin Park, with a bunch of orgasms for her along the way. I played with her hair, stroking, warmly. She looked up and even in the relative darkness I could see her eyes shining, looking happy.

“Now!” I let go, exploding into her mouth. She caught it, coughing once, then swallowing. She kept licking and sucking until I was done, then slipped up and snuggled. I kissed her warmly. We were, by this point, mostly naked. I’d finally had the good sense to bring a light blanket, so that we could at least cover ourselves should someone turn up unexpectedly. We had no intention of using it unless necessary, though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.