Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 115: Reunions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 115: Reunions - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Wednesday, June 30, 1982

 

We met at 7:30am for breakfast at the hotel, then checked out and were over at Grandmother’s by nine. Both she and Professor Berman were sad that we couldn’t stay longer, but we’d explained the need for a short trip due to our summer program.

We hit the road about noon, stopping for lunch at a small cafe in Milwaukee that Dad said he’d visited several times as a bachelor. It was good, but not as good as the place in Stevens Point where Mom and Dad met. But we wouldn’t have hit Stevens Point until about 4pm without the stop, and that was just too long without a break.

With the stop, we made it there around 5pm and headed directly to visit Grandma. She was thrilled to see us, of course. As best as I could tell, she was still sharp. I couldn’t remember when her mind started to go the first time, just that it was probably before 1984.

Mom and Dad were tired, so we opted for just a short stop before heading to the motel. We had a light dinner, then headed to bed.


Angie pulled me into a quick kiss once we got into our room.

“Maybe our last chance, maybe not. Probably. So let’s make it count.”

I grinned. “Sounds good to me. You’re in charge.”

“I always am! Okay, so ... strip!”

I did, and she did, too.

“Okay. Same as last time, except you go first and we’re hands-on.”

“Not about to complain.” I stretched out on the bed, and she snuggled in, head against my shoulder, fingers finding my cock. She started stroking right away. I had enough pre-cum to get things slippery.

“Mmm. I do like your cock, big brother. It’s a nice one. Not sure if I’ve said that recently.”

I chuckled a bit, through the moans. “I still don’t get what girls see in those.”

“Well, take it from me. And Jasmine. And others. It’s a nice one. Even Cammie, who has no interest in it, still thinks it’s nice.”

“And you know this how?”

“Girls talk. Even Cammie. Even about that!

“I had no idea.”

“Well, you can pretend to continue to have no idea.”

“I’ll do that. I’m not going to have many ideas in my head right about now, anyway.”

“That good?”

“That good,” I said, moaning deeper.

“Before you say it, I don’t want you to try to last. If we were fucking, that’d be different. Well, duh, but I mean, about lasting. For this? Just let go.”

“Okay.” I was pressing my hips up already, fucking up to her hand.

“Very nice. Come on, big brother. Cum for me.”

I moaned more deeply and sped up a little. Before long I was cumming all over her hand, and my chest, and maybe the towel.

Angie collected my cum and licked most of it up, then wiped me down a bit with the towel. “Yum,” she said, grinning.

We rearranged ourselves, Angie between my legs, snuggled up against me. One hand found her boobs, the other slipped between her legs. I started light.

Maybe too light. I very quickly got a growl. “More! C’mon. Too much teasing!”

I added a little pressure, then turned my hand and curled a couple of fingers up inside of her, palm and heel of my hand putting some pressure on her clit.

“Yessssssssss. So good. So ... so good. Yes. Like that.”

I pinched her nipple a bit. “A ... ahh! Yessssss. That’s ... not too much, but ... yessssss.”

My fingers went a little faster in her pussy, making her squirm harder. I tightened my hold around her chest. “OOooooo ... I ... OHHHHGODDDDD!”

I was glad that our room didn’t abut Mom and Dad’s, and hoped that either the hotel had good insulation or wasn’t very busy. She was particularly loud tonight.

I kept going, and she barely slowed down. “NNNNNNNAAGGAHHHDDD!”

After the second she tried to slow down, but I kept going. “Wha ... I ... it’s ... but ... I ... NNNAAAANNGGGHHH!”

She weakly pushed me away once she got her wits back about her. “No more! No more! Too much!”

I licked off my fingers while she recovered. She grabbed my hand and got a bit before I was completely done.

“Oh ... damn ... I repeat ... Jasmine is lucky!”

“She and I don’t do that much of what we just did, really.”

“Yes, but if you needed to, you could, and that’s the point.”

“If you say so.”

“I do. Now. Shower.”

“Shower it is.”

We got in the shower and kept it to just some flirty touching, no more.

Once we were clean, Angie got out a pad and affixed it to her panties. “Schedule says tomorrow. If I’m wrong, we get an extra night, but better safe than sorry.”

“Makes sense to me.”

“It’s actually kinda hot that you’re so easygoing about this. It’s like ... this is someone you can really count on to be there for you and not get squeamish.”

I shrugged. “I changed a lot of diapers. So many. This I don’t have have to handle, just be understanding.”

“No diapers anytime soon, please.”

“Definitely not planning on it. Actively trying hard to avoid it, in fact.”

“I’m glad Mom let me go on the pill. Gene and I aren’t stopping condoms, but double-safe is good. Jasmine’s double-safe, so you’re good, too.” She hesitated, then made a face.

“What, sis?”

“I just thought ... Aunt Helen would probably be happy if we had an oops. It’d prove she was right.”

“A little mean. Quite possibly true, too.”

“Yeah.”

“At least we’re just staying for lunch and some games. We have to hit the road by four if we’re going to get to Andrew’s before dark.”

“Yeah.”

We climbed in bed and snuggled up.

“Love you.”

“Love you, too.”

“Sleep well.”

“Sweet dreams.”

We rubbed noses, then drifted off.


Thursday, July 1, 1982

 

Angie stretched and hugged me as we both woke. “As expected, playground’s closed for maintenance. We’ll get another chance ... well, when we get another chance.”

I smiled and hugged her. “It’s fine, which you know. I’m sorry, but not for me. My hand and I will be rekindling our relationship out of necessity, anyway.”

She giggled. “True enough.”

We got dressed quickly, got our bags ready, then headed downstairs. We had a light breakfast because Uncle Tim and Aunt Helen would again be cooking way too much food at the family get-together.

We pulled up to their house just after ten. Angie and Mom were both wearing the most conservative dresses they had. Angie’s had been bought specifically for this party. She’d quite possibly only wear it once. It was a thrift store dress, so that was okay. We might donate it to the Drama department for their costume collection.

As before, Uncle Tim greeted us first. “Hello, Helen! So good to see you!” He hugged Mom, then shifted to shake hands with Dad. “And hello, Sam!”

Uncle Ryan and Aunt Colleen got to us next, and we all exchanged hugs and handshakes. Then Aunt Helen appeared from the house. “Sorry!” she said. “I was checking everything on the stove. Hello, Samuel, Helen, Steven, Angela. I’m so glad you’re able to join us this year.”

To my surprise, it seemed like she meant it, or was at least committed to doing a good job of faking it. She asked Mom and Angie for some quick help in the kitchen and they both went, nervous but seeming okay with it.

I quickly found myself with my cousins. “Hey, how’s it going, guys?”

Daniel grinned. “It’s so good to be done with high school. I can’t wait to get to college. Wisconsin, of course.”

Dean nodded. “And I’m looking forward to junior year. Things are ... maybe a little better. Maybe.”

“It’s a bit better,” Grant said. “I doubt you’ve heard, but Sidney and I are engaged. That’s calmed Mom down a lot, really. I can have Sidney over and it’s not ... awful. Not great, but so much better. She’s not here today, though. She’s in summer session and has a class today. This might be the last one of these for me, though. We’re getting married in September and then we’re moving.”

“Where are you heading?” I asked.

“Alaska! I’ve got a job with the state doing ecological monitoring. Sidney’s got a job with one of the oil companies lined up.”

“Cool. Literally!”

He laughed. “It’s bad, yeah, but I love the cold and the outdoors.”

Daniel jumped in. “So, how are you doing? We don’t hear that much.”

“It’s been a good year. I did really well in Debate. So did Angie. So did our whole school, really — we had four kids go to Nationals. I haven’t heard how they did yet. It just ended ... Sunday, I think. I tried to get results but haven’t gotten in touch with anyone yet.”

“Cool. Girlfriend?” Grant asked.

“Here. I’ve got a picture.” I got out the picture of Jasmine and me at dinner in Dallas. “This is from a couple of weeks ago.”

“Oh! She’s pretty,” Dean said. The others nodded. “How’d you meet?”

“Angie set us up, actually. I dated another girl at Homecoming, but it didn’t work out. Nothing wrong, just no connection. I didn’t find anyone else, so Angie set me up with Jasmine. It’s been ... well, she figured we’d have a good time and that’d be it. She overdid things a bit, which is her style.”

“Cool. What’s she like?” Grant said.

“She’s in Drama. Very smart — she joined our study group. Her family is Vietnamese, obviously, but they’re by way of France — her dad works at the French consulate, and her grandfather did, too. She’s a little more adventurous than I’d be, I’m a little more analytical than she’d be. We balance things out well.”

“Cool! I think Sidney and I have that going,” Grant said.

“Yeah. Missy and I do too,” Dean nodded.

“And I’m between girlfriends,” Daniel chuckled. “My steady girlfriend decided to go to Minnesota, so that kinda put a damper on things.”

“You’ll meet someone at Wisconsin,” Dean said.

“Definitely,” Grant agreed. “So, Drama. Did she act in anything this year?”

I chuckled. “We both did. Well, I mean ... all of us? Jasmine twisted my arm to audition, and I twisted Angie’s. We both figured we’d be in the chorus. It turns out that Steffie — that’s Ms. Smith, the Drama teacher — makes everyone who’s not a lead an understudy, then has the understudies perform as the lead in one show. So Angie and I had two nights in chorus and one in a lead role.”

“Wow!” Dean said. “I didn’t know you could sing! What show was it?”

“‘Brigadoon’.”

“Aye, laddie!” Grant said, chuckling. “I like that one. Believe it or not, it’s one of Mom and Dad’s favorites. They’ll be tickled hearing that you acted in it. Mom won’t even be upset; girls are allowed to act in musicals, as long as they’re ‘wholesome,’ and she mostly figures ‘Brigadoon’ is wholesome. Mostly. There’s one song she doesn’t like so much.”

I laughed. “I’m guessing that’s ‘The Love Of My Life’.”

“Got it! She’s okay with it, but, you know...”

“That was Angie’s big number in the show.”

“Oh, man. We’d maybe best not mention that. I think she’d laugh at it. Um ... you’ll ... okay, so. Mom is still... Mom. But I know she and Dad talked through this a lot and she doesn’t want to alienate you or make him just go see you in town without the family reunion. This year should be a bit better.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.