Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 36: Homeward Bound

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36: Homeward Bound - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Tuesday, December 29, 1981

 

Our departure wasn’t until 8pm. That meant we didn’t need to be at the station until 6. It also meant we would have two nights in our slightly cramped little roomette to do ... whatever ... with.

We had nowhere to be in the morning, so we turned the alarm off and slept until we woke, then snoozed a bit more. Angie and I didn’t make it out of bed until 10am, but once we did, we dressed and headed for Mom and Dad’s room. They were up, as expected, and we went down for brunch.

“So, what’s on the agenda today, Dad?” Angie asked. “Any little surprises?”

“Not this time. Really! I just figured we’d enjoy a relaxing day. Maybe we’ll swim, too; we haven’t this entire trip. There’s a mall that’s part of the hotel building, too. Plenty of shops plus a lot of nice walkways and things. Plenty to do to keep us until 5, when we should get going.”

We talked about the trip over brunch, then went up, fetched our bags, and dropped them off at the bell desk to hold until we were ready to leave. For the next few hours we wandered the mall, sightseeing, window-shopping, buying a few small souvenirs, and talking. We had dinner at the mall food court, then got our bags and headed to the station.

Once aboard, we made plans with Mom and Dad for breakfast at 9am — again, a very generous hour for us — and then found seats in the observation car. It was fairly crowded, so we talked only about inconsequential things — school, plans for the new year, things like that. It was fun watching the city lights slowly diminish, until, an hour and a half later, we were mostly out of the city and in deep darkness.

We returned to our roomette after that, using the restrooms before settling in. Angie laughed and started to strip before we’d pulled the bed down. “Anyone out here who’s looking in can have a show.”

I laughed and joined her. “Planning something, sis?”

“Mayyyyybe. But not without the bed. The seats are okay, but for more ... mischievous ... activities, I’ll want the bed. It’d work for me to sit in your lap, but I am not having you sitting in my lap!”

“I can see that not working so well, yeah.”

“Works for me. Make a lap!”

I laughed. She slipped into my lap, sitting a bit sideways, and I wrapped my arms around her. We kissed briefly, then snuggled. “This is nice. I could do this more often.”

“Mom wouldn’t approve,” I laughed.

“No, she wouldn’t. I would love to know more of her story, though, you know? I think it’s not as simple as just her being conservative. Not saying she was as close with her brothers as we are, but, something, maybe.”

“It’d be nice even if there wasn’t anything there. Of course, if there is something there, I’m not sure she’d tell us.”

“Yeah, true. Probably not. And we’re not getting it out of Uncle Tim or Uncle Ryan.”

“Definitely not.”

“Oh, well. We’ll see if we find out anything. So. Stanton?”

“Tomorrow,” I said, smiling.

“Yeah. Tomorrow, I agree. Still conflicted. Though I still think we’ll stay conflicted until the last minute. And if we say no, we’ll stay conflicted longer.”

I sighed. “Yeah. It’s too tempting for us to say no firmly, even if we decide to say no now.”

“So, since we’re not discussing that...”

“Why do I think you’re thinking something naughty, Ang?”

“Because I am,” she laughed, grinning. “We get two nights. I plan to use both. Tonight, let’s just show off. We can help each other tomorrow.”

“Not going to argue.”

“You’re a smart boy. Of course, you won’t.”

“I have a question. If this comes up with Jasmine... ?”

“You think she’d ask?”

“She did specifically say it was okay if something happened. Yeah, I think she might ask.”

Angie nodded. “I can see that. With Jasmine? I think you can be honest. I’m not worried about it boomeranging on us, not with her. Unless you count her trying to get us both in bed at the same time, that is, and...” She bit her lip, thinking. “Right now, even if we didn’t touch each other, that’s not behaving.”

“Yeah, I have to agree. Too close.”

“I could see wavering on it.”

“I imagine there’ll be a lot of wavering on both our parts. We’ll see. Another temptation we may need to resist.”

We snuggled a bit longer, then closed the shade, pulled the bed down, and strategically arranged a towel. “Okay, you first, and me first tomorrow,” she grinned. I’d been hard for a bit, so no argument there.

I stretched out on my back, head on the pillows, and started stroking my cock. As I expected, it wasn’t long at all before I was exploding. Angie’d moved to watch from a fairly close distance, though also definitely a behaving distance. “I never tire of watching that. It’s just ... well, girls can fake it. Guys ... you know.”

I laughed. “Makes sense to me.”

As usual, her fingers scooped up a bunch of my cum and then got licked clean. “It feels naughtier knowing it’s yours, big brother. Even if we’re not exactly related, we’re not exactly not related either.”

I laughed. “Yeah. I agree. Naughty’s good.”

“Yeah,” she grinned. She cleaned things up with the towel, then we switched positions, me watching and lightly stroking her leg, her fingers teasing her pussy and playing with her boobs. Apparently, she’d gotten quite hot from watching; it took her even less time to get to her first, and not long after she was gasping out a second.

“Damn! Wow! That was ... whew! I needed that!”

I laughed. “It was beautiful.” I licked at her fingers, making her giggle.

“I’d say get your own, but, you would.” She let me lick them, then got some more for herself. That almost made me decide on an encore. But, tomorrow.

After some cleanup with the towel, we snuggled up and kissed.

“Sleep late, breakfast at 9, then... ?”

“Then hang out, watch the desert, talk, play cards, talk, have lunch, watch the desert, play cards, talk, have dinner, go to the room, cum, talk, sleep.” She grinned and winked.

“Sounds like you have it all planned out, sis.”

“Hey, someone has to. Besides, you’ll enjoy it.”

“I’m sure I will. But then, I enjoy pretty much anything with you.”

“Except February, and half of March.”

I hugged her tighter. “You know that’s forgiven. Anything I needed to, anyway. And it’s very different knowing why. Not saying to repeat it, but next year that’ll be last year’s news. And the important thing is that, improbably, it brought us much closer together, which is worth going through most anything.”

Suddenly she was sniffling, hugging me. “You ... I know you feel that way, but ... sometimes ... it’s still ... knowing you love me like that, that Mom and Dad do, too, it’s ... I was so close sometimes to thinking no one would, ever, besides Frank. And I lost him. Twice.”

I hugged her right back, tight. “Sis, you’re never losing me, or Mom and Dad, as long as we have breath.”

She cried a bit more, but it was happy tears. I knew enough to be sure of that. Finally, she sniffled a little and smiled at me. “I love you, big brother. I love ... that we are brother and sister. That ... whatever ... spliced us together.”

“Or fixed whatever went wrong the first times.”

She nodded. “Or that.”

“Let’s get some sleep. I love you, too. I’m going to miss snuggling like this every night.”

“I am, too, but ... I’m good with it. It’s special. One day it could be just ... life ... but that’s not where we are, or we wouldn’t be waiting. It wouldn’t be right, right now. Until it is, this is special.”

“It’s very special. And we’ll get our chances.”

“And not that far apart.”

“Nope.”

We kissed once more, rubbed noses, turned off the lights, and snuggled in to sleep.


Wednesday, December 30, 1981

 

We woke around 8am and opened the window, naked but still covered by the sheets, to find we were rolling through the desert and need not fear curious eyes. We snuggled, watching the landscape, until nature called us to put on enough clothes to head to the restrooms. That got us moving; we put the bed away, got fully dressed, opened the hall door, then waited. Around 9 we got up and found Mom and Dad had their door open and were just coming out.

We were aiming for three family meals in the dining car today. Our morning plan turned into a family plan, too; after breakfast, Mom and Dad joined us up in the observation car. We talked about lots of things — school, classes, what we might take next year, what we might do over the summer, if there’d be time to visit relatives up north, all of that. Nearly any reasonable summer plan would leave us time to visit relatives, so that seemed likely to me. That would be three big family vacations in a year, and Dad was considering something at Spring Break, apparently, if it wouldn’t get in our way. I figured the school would probably cooperate.

Angie was in favor, a little more strongly than I expected, until I realized what it meant. Spring Break for her the last two years were her arrival from Chicago and our discovery of the truth about each other. It might be an important family holiday from here on, though only the two of us knew how important.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.