Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 50: Planning

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 50: Planning - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Monday, February 8, 1982

 

Sue leaned over to me halfway through Debate, when no one was close. “Can we talk a bit after class?”

“Sure. Anything serious?”

“Not in the way you mean it.”

“Hmm ... okay. I can go with that. Let’s just walk to one of the benches.”

“Works for me!”

Later, I let Angie know I’d need a few minutes. I assured her that it wasn’t anything too big. She’d driven us today, and said she’d wait near us.

 

Sue and I settled on a bench near the parking lot.

“I wanted to let you know that I’m planning to see someone soon. It took a while to convince my parents I should. Well ... it took a while for me to convince myself that I should, and then I needed to convince them. From their perspective, it’s about anxiety issues. Obviously that’s not true, but I didn’t think they needed to know I was feeling like I was struggling with ... whatever I’m struggling with.”

I gave her a hug. “I’m glad! That’s a big step.”

“Would you ask your counselor for some recommendations? I told them I had someone I trusted who’s seeing someone. They’re not surprised. I implied it was among the Drama kids. I think everyone knows that many of them are in therapy.”

“Yeah. It’s one reason Angie and I fit in.”

She giggled. “True! I totally hadn’t thought of that!”

“I’ll get you some names in the next couple of days.”

“Thanks, Steve! And I mean, just for pushing me to do this. I have high hopes!”


After school, Angie called Sid and asked about educational expenses. He wasn’t sure, but promised to find out for us.

I kept making deposits into our other account. All of the allowance was redeposited and I could claim I’d found some other money. If we were really pressed, I’d have trouble explaining it, but the odds of that were low. For emergencies, I’d hidden ten thousand in my room, twenty thousand in the attic, and put another ten in the garage in a place no one would ever look. The rest was in Angie’s safe deposit box.

 

Rehearsal was ... rehearsal. And Dance and Movement was a pleasant break. Exhausting, but pleasant.


Tuesday, February 9, 1982

 

This was an exam week and we’d skipped group Sunday. That meant we needed to concentrate and study, which we did. My classes were going even better this semester than I’d expected. Hopefully this would continue.

 

I called Jane partway through the meeting and got some suggestions for Sue. She recommended a few psychologists. They could treat physical issues as well as non-physical ones. She was pretty sure one of them could get Sue in soon.

I also let her know we’d meet Saturday at 2pm. She liked that. Jasmine and I were getting together on Friday. Well, and on Saturday, for the dance, but not in the daytime so much.

I handed off the list to Sue before we left. She promised to let me know how it was going.


Wednesday, February 10, 1982

 

Jasmine caught me at the end of rehearsal. Of course, she’d already ‘caught me’ for kisses and hugs, but this was something else. “Got a minute?”

“Sure!”

“Here’s the thing. My study group is falling apart, like I thought it might. I’d like to see if I can join yours. I know yours is pretty big, but if I can, that’d be great!”

“We’ll talk about it at the meeting. I don’t want to promise, but I think so.”

“Yay! Um ... Lexi might, too ... if she can.”

I nodded. “I can mention her. Would it upset her if you got in and she didn’t? If so, it’d just be about the group getting too big, not about her.”

“Nah. She doesn’t know she’s applying,” Jasmine said, winking. “I’m sure she’d want in, but I didn’t want to put you in that position. That’s it. I’m not suggesting anyone else or pulling any strings. Some of the others are in other groups with non-Drama friends and such, and some don’t like the idea of study groups. Lexi can join one of those, too, but I figured I’d ask on her behalf.”

“Thanks. I’ll check. It won’t be until Sunday.”

“I can wait! For that, anyway. You have plans Friday. Big plans, Mister! Not to mention the dance on Saturday!”

“Can’t wait!”

“You also have plans right after school tomorrow. I know you’ve got a bit of time between school and dinner and that karate is later.”

“Um ... yes. I was going to study.”

“Half an hour.”

“What are we doing?”

“Going to get stabbed by needles.”

“Um...”

She grinned. “We’re going to the free clinic to get some blood drawn and give them a donation, in exchange for them giving us some pieces of paper in a week or two that say we don’t need latex.”

“Oh. Well, then. Stab away!”

“I thought you’d see it my way.”

I laughed. “Yeah. I still would never have asked for it.”

“Which is one reason we’re doing it.” She gave me a quick, but warm, kiss. “I love you. And I’m going to love being with you that way.”

“I will, too.”


Our phone rang, catching us just before dinner. Angie took the call. She played quiet about it at dinner, just giving me a nod.

About 8:30, as I was working through some Algebra II homework, Angie came in and flopped on the bed, head near my desk. “That was Sid.”

“Cool. What’d he say?”

“We can do that. It’s an interesting setup; I knew I’d seen it. I asked him to get me a copy of the rules. Anyway, we pay a flat fee of $100 or 1% of the withdrawal, whichever is less, to the custodian. So, obviously, we want to batch up withdrawals if we can push them over $10,000. This won’t do that; not even close. So, 1%.”

“That works. I can see why it’s set up that way; it’s work for the custodian and this gives them an incentive. What qualifies?”

“Anything related to an educational endeavor. Summer camps work; so would school supplies. Tuition, fees, and living expenses — housing and food — but not incidentals.”

“That’s pretty broad.”

“I’d say we offer to go half with Mom and Dad. For both Indiana and Northwestern. They can spoil us on incidentals.”

“They’ll balk.”

“Ahh, but I have the secret weapon.” She grinned.

“What’s that, Ang?”

“It frees up money for family vacations.”

“That’s a great idea! They need more time away, both with us and not.”

“Of course it’s a great idea. I thought of it!”

I chuckled at that. “Good one, Sis. Spring it on them tomorrow?”

“Yeah. We have to get the applications in the mail by Monday. Saturday would be better.”

“Definitely. I don’t want to miss out on early decision. I think we’re a no-brainer to get in, but it’s better to just get it done.”

“Yeah,” she said, smiling. “Straight A’s, plenty of tournament success in your case. For me, I don’t have the Drama background, but I’m in a show, anyway.”

“You’ll get in. They’ll look at your tournament success and figure at least some of those skills will transfer. No doubt at all.”

“I’ll be nervous until the letter comes.”

“Yeah, me, too. But I’m confident. Now, anyway. I can be nervous once we apply.”

“That makes sense!”

“By the way, I’ve got an appointment after school. You can come along — I think — or wait.”

“What’s the appointment?”

“Jasmine and I are going to the free clinic for a bit of blood-work.”

She grinned. “Oh, I see! You know ... I want to do that. Not for Gene; for me. I’m 99.999% sure I’m clean but I should know that. But not tomorrow. That should just be you and Jasmine. No sister, not even a super-close one.”

“Thanks, little sis.” We smooched, quickly.


Thursday, February 11, 1982

 

During Debate, I told Cammie we were set on Indiana. She’d been waffling, and decided to join us. Gene wasn’t; he was heading to a program at UT. That was just as well, given Angie’s Drama focus; it’d give us one more institute’s research. It wasn’t like they’d get much alone-time in Indiana.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.