Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 58: Clean

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 58: Clean - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Friday, February 26, 1982

 

Jasmine and I got together for some hugging and smooching nearly every day — plus study group and rehearsals. That said, I knew I was horny. When we met in the morning, she confirmed she was, too.

“I’m glad we’re getting together tonight. I’m climbing the walls a bit!”

“No one else scratched your itch?”

“Welllllll, yes and no. Yes, I might have snuck in a bit of time with Lexi on the trip. No, it didn’t do that much to help.”

“Now I know what I’ll be thinking about all day.”

“Which is why I told you. Eager is good!”


We snuck in more making out, but saved everything for later. After school, we didn’t head right to her place either. Instead, we opted for noodle soup. With the obligatory puns. We mostly avoided the subject of what we’d both rather be doing in favor of discussing rehearsals and how things were going.

A slightly familiar subject came up late in the discussion. “I have an idea, Steve.”

“Ideas are good.”

Whap! “I know you wanted to take Lamar off, but instead of taking it off, why not try Humorous or Dramatic Interp?”

I blinked. “Um ... because I have no idea what I’m doing in either event, and I doubt I could learn them in a week.”

“I didn’t mean you’d be competitive. Just ... experienced. I already talked to Angie today, and she said she might give it a try.”

“I was thinking of it as dating time.”

“So, I wouldn’t argue with that, but I think it’d be fun. A few of us are thinking we might try Extemp just to have fun. No way we can do CX, but Extemp? Maybe.”

“No doubt you could handle it. Well, you, Lexi, and Sheila. I’m pretty sure several others could. Carol Zimmerman obviously could.”

“Yeah, of course she could. She won’t, though.”

“If we crossed over and you did, I’m sure we could loan some evidence files.”

“And Meg would probably let the cross-overs get together to practice and exchange tips.”

“I don’t know that I could learn a performance in a week.”

She grinned. “Actually, I’m pretty sure you could. Go with humorous and do a cutting from ‘Monty Python and The Holy Grail’. Cutting is the term you use, by the way, if you hadn’t picked it up.”

“I hadn’t. That would cover most of the memorization. The question is whether I know it exactly, word for word.”

“Actually ... thinking about it, that’s a bad idea.”

“Why?”

“Can’t use a piece in another year that you’ve already used. That applies to the whole work, not just the cutting. I’m more concerned with you being able to use that piece next year.”

“Point. Hmm ... can’t think of anything else that I’m that close to having word-for-word.”

“You think. Another Python piece would work.”

“I’d need a copy of the script for whichever it was. I don’t know if I can get that in time.”

“Yeah. It might not work. Well, we’ll see. Wait ... hrm.”

“What?”

“Maybe we make Lamar’s weekend a date weekend after all, but we all go to Northbrook’s Last Chance.”

“We’re pretty unlikely to qualify over the solid people.”

“If by some miracle I make finals I’d withdraw. I don’t want to take a spot from someone who’s worked all year.”

“Me neither.”

“That gives you a month to memorize and me a month to practice.”

“Work on Angie. If she’s in, I’m in. But you’ll have to convince her yourself.”

“Hrmph! Fine. I can do that.” She leaned over and kissed me. “Thanks for being a good sport. I’ll reward you soon.”

“You already let on that that’s a reward for you, too.”

“Never said it wasn’t!”

We finished our soup and headed to the car


Fifteen minutes later, we were kissing in Jasmine’s bedroom. She interrupted the kissing to produce two envelopes. And a smirk.

“Here you go.” She pulled out the papers. “Clean, and, clean. We are good to go for it. And yes,” she pulled out a little pink case and showed me, “I am indeed on the pill. I’m also on an IUD. Mama insisted that I not rely on just one form of birth control, and besides, I can use the hormonal regulation of the pill.”

I decided to tease her. “So, if two is good...”

She growled. “Three is not good. I want to feel you, not a piece of latex.”

“No further arguments.”

“Good! Keep it that way!”

She started tugging at my clothes, I started tugging at hers, and, with a fair bit of giggling, we got each other undressed. She pushed me onto the bed, then moved over me in 69 position, sucking my cock right into her mouth. I squeezed her ass and pulled her down, licking at her lips. “Unnngghhh.” “Ooooohhh!”

Her head bobbed, my tongue flicked and licked and dove inside, and before long I was exploding into her mouth as she tried to swallow between little orgasms.

She wriggled around and I pulled her into my arms, our lips meeting, tongues meeting, probing. “Whew!” Jasmine giggled, grinning. “That took the edge off. A bit.” She kissed me again, stroking my hair, looking into my eyes. “I love you.”

“And I love you, too, honey.”

She wiggled a little, sighed, and nuzzled her head against my shoulder, looking up. “Does it bother you at all that I’m getting together with Lexi? Or other girls?”

I shook my head. “No, it doesn’t. And I mean that. I’m not just saying it; I’ve thought it through. It’s who you are, we both know that. We knew it going in. And I don’t mean I’m just ‘putting up with it’. I love you, and that’s part of who you are. Also, it’s hot...” She giggled a bit at that. “ ... but that’s not a big deal. I’m glad you’ve got friends like that. And, this summer, I’m pretty sure you’ll wind up involved with some girls at drama camp. No problem there, even though odds are I won’t hook up with anyone at debate camp.”

“I just don’t see you, you know, um ... reaching out to anyone except my friends — who I’m pushing on you.”

“You’re not pushing them on me. You’re being a good friend. You know they need something I can give them, and I’ll enjoy being with them. I’d be a fool if I told you to stop. But that’s the thing — when could I ‘reach out’ to anyone else? I’m seeing you and Sheila this weekend in the little free time I have. Sunday through Thursday are pretty much out. You’re not doing quite as many extra classes and you can get together with someone to study, or rehearse, or whatever and have a study break.” She giggled more at that, but nodded, too. “I can’t do that. And these are friends of yours you already know are open to it. My exhaustive research on the subject tells me that most girls want at least a little courting before they’re open to a study break, even if, for me, I’ve basically been blindsided by or set up with every girl I’ve ever been with.”

She giggled, then blinked a bit. “Wait. I hadn’t put it together that way. You’ve never chased a girl?”

I shook my head. “Nope. The only girls I’ve asked on a date were ones that already had made their interest clear, or you, where Angie made your interest clear. I don’t think I’d have a problem asking someone new. But I couldn’t really do it fairly, right now. What, invite someone on a date when I barely have any time and have an obvious girlfriend? I can’t see that going well.”

“And right now, you’re set up to stay on that path. For Sadie Hawkins, I’m certain you’ll get asked. I know — I’m not pushing anyone. I’m standing by, that’s all. So’s Angie, I know that too. But I can pass on that three different girls have talked to me to verify that I wouldn’t be upset if they asked. I made it clear I wouldn’t be upset if they did a lot more than just dance.” She grinned. “But I’m not interfering otherwise. And then, Sheila, Lexi. And there are a few more Drama girls, and a couple not in Drama, waiting in the wings.”

“Is it just me that finds this a weird conversation while we’re in the middle of what we’re in the middle of?”

“Yes,” she grinned. “I find it hot. Maybe it’s weird that I do, but I do. On the other hand, you’ve had enough time to recover. I think I want to make sure of that and then, well, take advantage of our new freedom.”

She scooted down and licked at my cock. It took little time before I was very much recovered. She grinned, moved over me, and guided me into her.

Oh my god! It’d been a long time. For this me, forever, of course, but even for old me, it wasn’t as if my wife and I were having much sex in the last years we were together. As in none at all.

I groaned deeply, thrusting up. She tossed her head, moaning loudly. “Fuck ... oh ... oh god, oh fuck, that’s ... that’s ... it’s ... so good!”

“M ... me, too, Jasmine, oh, me, too!”

“Damn ... yessssssss!” She arched, shuddering. I tried everything I could think of to hold off, just barely managing. “Oh fuckkkkk that was good.” She started moving faster. “T ... thank you for ... holding back. D ... don’t hold back ... too much ... I’m going to ... I want you to...”

I felt the pressure building. Still fighting it, I reached up and played with her boobs, caressing, giving her nipples little pinches. “Y ... yes ... yes...” I pinched harder. “NNNnnnggahhhhh!”

I fought it for a bit but couldn’t hold back. I pressed up and exploded into her. She’d recovered just enough to be aware. Her eyes went big when I started cumming. “I ... I can ... it’s ... oh my god, oh fucccckkkkkkkk NNNGGAAANNGG!”

She shook, shuddering, eyes rolled back, then sagged forward, collapsing into my areas. “G ... god!” She kissed me, hard, deep. “Oh ... oh my god ... that ... wow!”

“Wow!” I kissed her warmly. “Very wow.”

“That was ... okay, well, you’re even more likely the only boy I’m going to get involved with right now. I am not going back to condoms until I have to. That ... it’s ... it’s not just physical, it’s... primal ... skin on skin, knowing your seed is in me ... yeah, I can’t get pregnant, and thank god for that, but my body doesn’t really know that and ... wow.”

“Not an experience I can exactly relate to...” She giggled a bit at that. “But yeah, it was amazing, I agree. It’s totally different not having things just staying in the condom.” She blinked, then grinned. “What’re you thinking, honey?”

“Remember my conversation with Lexi?” She grinned. “Wellllll, I’ll just say, definitely including her, that I have a friend or two who would, um ... they’ll enjoy joining us now that we’re doing this.”

“Really? She did seem ... intrigued ... I agree.”

“Really,” she said, grinning. “I’d have a mouth on me right now, chasing ... stuff.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.