Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 60: Not Just A One-Night Stand

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 60: Not Just A One-Night Stand - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Saturday, February 27, 1982 (continued)

 

I swung by Sheila’s house, picking her up. She was wearing a pretty emerald green dress that was modest but showed her legs well. School-appropriate but fine for a date, in other words.

It turned out that this was one of the rare times her mother would be home. Sheila and Jasmine had negotiated the use of Jasmine’s bedroom. Without Jasmine hovering, or so I understood it, anyway. We picked Gene up, then headed to the mall. I couldn’t read Gene enough to know what he thought of my going on a date with a girl who wasn’t my girlfriend. I knew Angie and Gene were still negotiating whether Angie and Jasmine could get together.

We headed to the food court and then split up. Sheila opted for burgers, and for going dutch. We grabbed a table well away from Angie and Gene.

“So, how’s your day been?” Sheila said.

“Good, really. Angie and I have been seeing a therapist, originally to help with a mutual friend’s therapy, but subsequently for some minor issues of our own.”

“Interesting. So, you’re officially crazy?”

I made my best ‘lunatic’ face. “All work and no play makes Steve a dull boy!” She giggled. “Nah. I’m fine, though sometimes I think I’m crazy taking on as much as I have. No, I had some issues around the mutual friend and how things happened there, and also, subsequently, Max attacking me at the beginning of the year.”

“I vaguely heard about that. What happened?”

“He’d been dating Angie and it didn’t go well. He blamed me and expressed his displeasure with a baseball bat. Fortunately, my head is made of rock, so it didn’t bother me.” She giggled again. “Really, I pretty much owe my life to a combination of Angie and a couple others slowing him down and my bike helmet absorbing the blow.”

“Wow! What happened to him?”

“Last I heard he’s in reform school. We hear very little. I think he’s entitled to privacy since he’s a minor.”

“Sucks, though. That would terrify me, thinking someone might be after me.”

“I’d be nervous myself if I thought he was out. But there’s not much I can do, and I’m pretty sure I’ll hear if he gets out.”

“Yeah. I’ll just say that I like that you’re seeing someone. It might explain why you’re a good listener. You have a good role model.”

I nodded. “Dr. Stanton is a very good role model.”

“Okay, subject switch. Tonight. Look, I think we connected really well. And I can’t turn that back. I wouldn’t want to. But, tonight, what I think I want is just, well, fucking. Nice, you know,” she said with a bit of a giggle, “but not really ‘making love.’ That’s what I think I need.”

“Like I’d say no.” I wiggled my eyebrows, drawing another little giggle. “If I get too mushy, tell me. Or slap me, or something.”

She giggled even more. “Oh, that’s funny. Slap you if you’re too nice! Hah! Amy would get a kick out of that.” She paused. “By the way, you were right. Just trying to step back a bit before saying something snide has helped. Trying to build bridges. It’ll be a long road, but ... she’s okay.”

“She’s dealing with shit, too. Ask her to explain ... well, it’s up to her whether she names names. Ask her about the person she mentioned to me. I’d guess there are other things, too.”

“Ooh, mysterious! I will do that.”

“Just ... well, step back. Think from Amy’s perspective. Does she think you have issues? Does she know what they are?”

She blushed a bit. “No. No, she doesn’t.”

“I can’t tell you to share everything. What works for Angie and me won’t work for most people, I suspect. But share something.”

“I can do that. And, see, there you go. You sound like a counselor. That’s a good thing, except that I need you to be a guy who just wants to fuck me, too.”

I grinned. “I’d like that.”

“Okay, then. Take me to Jasmine’s. I really wanted this to be in my bed, but that wouldn’t go well. So, rain check?”

“I’d like that, too.”

“Well, then.” We both got up, and I walked her out to the car. Angie gave me a little wave and I waved back. When we got to the car, I helped Sheila in, then got in and started us on the way.

“Tell me ... tell me what you like most about me, physically.”

I glanced at her. “Eyes.”

She laughed. “Really? That’s, like, the ultimate ‘girl’ answer.”

I shrugged. “I’m a guy. Visual appeal matters. I do care. But you’re gorgeous. And I don’t have much of a ‘type,’ I don’t think. I mean, you know who I’ve dated, so you probably know that. Eyes are the window to the soul, right? That’s good enough for me.”

“Okay, fair enough. After eyes. And I’m going to strike ‘hair,’ too.”

“Tough audience. Okay. I think you’ll slap me if I say smile, or face...” She nodded and pretended to growl. “So, legs.”

“Legs?”

“You have great legs. You’re a great dancer, you move well, and what I’ve seen of them, I like.”

“So, not tits.” She giggled a little.

“I have nothing against them, and I’m hoping to get much better acquainted with them. But, again, Jasmine and Nancy. I like them in all different shapes and sizes.”

“Fair enough.”

“Flip it around. What do you like most about me, physically? Same exclusions, to be fair.”

“Damn. Hoist by my own petard! Because, since I am a girl, ‘eyes’ was way at the top of the list. Fine. Arms.”

“Arms. Interesting.”

“You’re strong, but obviously can be gentle. Strength is really appealing.”

“Works for me.”


We pulled up to Jasmine’s. She met us at the door, giving me a hug and kiss. Then Sheila got a hug and a kiss, too. If I hadn’t already been eager, that would surely have moved things along. Jasmine led us to her room. No family was in sight.

“Now, I’m going to leave you two alone awhile,” Jasmine said with a smirk. “Enjoy!”

“We will,” Sheila smirked back.

Jasmine hugged and kissed each of us again, then left.

“I like the idea of ripping our clothes off, but I also like this dress. So ... can I start with yours?”

“Please.”

She grinned. I helped by kicking off my shoes. She attacked the buttons on my shirt, running her hands over my chest before removing it. “I was right. Definitely nice.” Then she went after my pants, getting them off fairly quickly. Unsurprisingly, I was hard. The way she licked her lips said she liked what she saw.

“Okay, we can pause on yours. I’m ready.” She giggled a bit.

I unzipped her dress, helped it slide off. She had on matching emerald green lace bra and panties. “Definitely nice! I can tell you spent time picking out the outfit.” She giggled some more.

“Me!” She moved in and tugged my underwear down. Then licked her lips again. “Very nice.”

I removed her bra, leaning in and kissing each breast, drawing little sighs. Then I tugged her panties down and off. Her red hair was trimmed, nicely framing her womanhood. It was also damp.

“Very nice.”

She giggled. I stepped in close, wrapped her up in my arms, then kissed her deeply. She molded herself to me, kissing back, hugging, running her hands over my back.

“I said I want raw sex. I do. I want to do this first.” She dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I moaned deeply as her tongue wiggled, pressing against me, lips closing around me, sucking. “Oh ... Sheila!” I reached down, caressing her hair, as her eyes sparkled up to me. She bobbed her head, sucking and licking. “I ... it ... won’t be long.”

She panted around my cock. “I don’t want it to be.”

I moaned, not trying at all to hold back. Before I knew it, I felt the pressure become too much. “Sheila! Now!”

She sucked, swallowed, eyes still sparkling. Then she slowed and gently cleaned me until I couldn’t take anymore. I pulled her up into a kiss that she tried to avoid for a second, then surrendered into.

“Ooh. I...” She grinned. “I like doing that.”

“And...” I pulled her into my arms, then lifted her and tossed her onto the bed, triggering more giggles. I moved between her legs. “ ... I like doing this.” I flicked my tongue over her lips, drawing a deep moan out of her. Then another, and another.

“Yesssssss.” Her fingers twined into my hair as I started eating her in earnest, tongue flicking, licking, teasing at her clit. Probing inside. “Yes ... nnnNNnnggh ... ohfuck ... yes, yes ... yesssssss!”

I kept going, caressing her hips a bit, pressing my face in. She tensed, relaxed, tensed more, relaxed. At most they were little orgasms, but she was clearly loving them. Then she tensed harder. “AAaahhh ggg ... godddddd!”

I kept going a bit, then slipped back, rolling a condom on. By time she was coming down, I’d slid my cock through her juices several times, then driven deep into her in a single stroke. Her eyes flew open. “Goddddddddd!”

I didn’t hold back. She wanted what she wanted, I wanted to give her what she wanted, and it wasn’t like I didn’t want to fuck her just for myself as well. I took her deep, fast, hard. My hands played with her boobs, which were amazing. A bit on the large side, but firm, with large nipples set on half-dollar areolae. Her head tossing, she bucked to meet me, reaching up, hugging herself to me, pulling me down. “F ... f ... fuckkkkmeeeeee!”

I did, not holding back, not trying to make it last. She tensed, shuddering. “GaaahhhHHHH!”

Again, I could only hold back so long. Finally, I pressed down, exploding into the condom. And yes, this first time after Jasmine, it was different with the condom. Different physically, different emotionally. It wasn’t in any way bad. Just different.

I let myself collapse partly on top of Sheila. When she’d recovered, I met her with a kiss.

“That ... that was awesome!” she giggled, hugging me and kissing me again. “I had no idea you were just going to, well, go for it like that. That was perfect.”

“My pleasure. Literally.” She giggled a bit more.

“So ... can you...?”

“Very likely. It’ll take a bit. And I’d best move, lest the condom get loose.”

“I’m on the pill, but yeah, we shouldn’t take chances.”

I slipped out, shifted, then wrapped her up in my arms, petting her hair softly.

“So ... tell me something I don’t know about Steve Marshall.”

I bit my lip. “Something you don’t know. Hmm. Well, tell me if you did, in fact, know it.”

“Okay. But then I get another one.”

“Fair’s fair. Okay. I’ve never pursued a girl, for dating, sex, anything.”

“Seriously? I know you’ve had three girlfriends and at least a couple other, um ... encounters. All of them threw themselves at you?”

I laughed. “That’s overstating it. Jasmine was a blind date. Lexi, and you, might have been thrown at me...” She giggled and nodded. “ ... but it was Jasmine that did the throwing. Candice and I either just happened or Angie did the throwing. It’s hard to say. Nancy asked me to Sadie Hawkins, which is hardly ‘throwing herself at me.’ But, aside from asking Jasmine, which I’d promised to do before I even knew who I was promising to ask, yeah, no. I’m told I should do that, if nothing else just to try it, but obviously not right away.”

“That’s very interesting. It’s consistent, just a surprise. No awkward attempts at dating in junior high?”

“Nerd, remember? Nope. My first date was with Candice, and I say that advisedly, since, technically, neither of us were ever allowed to ‘date,’ aside from going to dances as part of a group.”

“Yet somehow you got alone, with privacy.”

“I will neither confirm nor deny...”

“Which says something right there.” She smiled. “I know I don’t have to worry about my name getting out there, unless I want it to, anyway. I mean, like Lexi not hiding things so much. That’s a really good thing.”

“It should be private. Angie will know. Jasmine, of course. Anyone else? Not from me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.