Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 63: Multiple Rendezvous

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 63: Multiple Rendezvous - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Saturday, March 6, 1982

 

I pulled up to Sheila’s around 11. She was out the door before I could knock. From inside the house, I heard “Have fun, S! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

I offered my arm, walking her to the car. “Getting along better with Amy?”

“So far, so good. She says you’ve been good for me, but that I need a guy of my own.”

“So you do. And I’ve got a suggestion for you.”

“Later. Not that I don’t like that you do, but I think we should do our thing before we bring some other guy’s name into it.”

“Works for me.”

We had lunch at a sandwich place — a favorite of Sheila’s I’d never been to — then went back to her house. Amy looked up from the couch. “Well, this is a first, or at least, a first not hiding it from me. You’re lucky, though — Bryan’s out.”

Sheila laughed and said, “Until recently, I worried you’d tell Mom.”

“Hey, you’d tell her about the pot. I’d be much worse off.”

“No date?”

Amy blushed. “I ... nah. I’m taking a break for a bit. Maybe ask someone halfway decent to Sadie Hawkins, for a change. If I can figure someone out, anyway.”

“Wish I could help,” I said, “but I’m not big on contacts with seniors.”

“It’s the thought that counts.”

I pondered. “Wait, I do. Maybe. A long shot. Just a second.” I pulled Sheila aside and whispered. “Any thoughts on Alan? He broke up a bit ago.”

“He did? News to me.”

“He mentioned it while we were talking about some of Tommy’s lines. He’s been mentoring me.”

“Hey, no objections. He’s a good guy.”

We went back over, holding hands. “Okay, I’ve one. Might be a long shot, might not, I don’t know. I’ve been working with Alan Sanders on the musical, and I know he broke up a bit ago. As far as I know he doesn’t have a date. I could be wrong, and it might be too early for him.”

“I know him,” Sheila added. “He’s a good guy.”

“You’d be okay with me going on a date with someone you know, S? That’s new.”

Sheila blushed. “We’re both trying, right? The more we do, the more I’m okay.”

“Shoulda done this years ago. Cool. Thanks! I’ll see if my friends know anything.” She got up and headed for her room. “Keep the shrieks down, S.” Sheila blushed a bit redder. Amy looked back before turning the hall corner. “Joking! Enjoy the hell out of it.”

Sheila tugged me towards her room. “C’mon!” Once we were in the room, she tackled me onto the bed and kissed me deeply. “As good as what we’re doing is, fixing stuff with Amy is ... I seriously owe you.”

I shook my head. “You and Amy are doing the work.”

“Yeah, but you get credit for saying something. That’s half the battle.”

She started tugging at my clothes, which led to my tugging at hers. We wound up in a 69, which, despite not being my favorite position, was becoming a common one. Sheila didn’t let up until I’d cum, cumming at least twice herself along the way.

After, we kissed, hugging, panting. She looked into my eye as she came back down. “You realize this is the first time I’ve been on multiple dates with a guy? Really, ever, except for silly things that shouldn’t count.”

“As long as it’s not the last.”

“I’m just fine with girls, but it’s weird with guys. Or has been. Maybe I’m a lesbian, but I don’t think I am. I think I was trying too hard. Like, they’d ask me, and I wanted to like them and wanted them to like me, but I don’t do the whole lust-at-first-sight thing with guys, so we’d get to bed, it’d be lousy, then they’d be upset. I got to lust with you before we got in bed.”

“So? Don’t go to bed with a guy until you’re hot for him.”

“It really is that easy, isn’t it? I thought I needed to, like, to keep him.”

“I’m still going to be your friend once you’re dating someone. I don’t see the point of going to bed with someone you’re not at least friends with.”

“That’s ... wait, no, that’s unfair. I was going to say, that’s because you have more pussy than you can even take advantage of, but I knew you at least some in the fall, and you were single the whole time, or I totally missed it.”

“Single, yeah. Between Nancy moving away in June and Jasmine’s and my date in October. I had one date in there, but just one.”

“You’re good for Jasmine, you know that? I could fall for you, but you’re good for her, and I know the rules.”

“She’s good for me, too. Not that you’re not, and if things were different, I could fall for you, but Lexi helped, just making sure we remembered the ground rules. I’ve applied that to everyone else.”

“Well, right now, I want to do something for the first time.” She grinned, sliding her fingers over my cock, then moving to put a condom on it. “Have sex with the same guy on two different dates!”

I smiled, moving over her, wetting my cock, then sliding it in. She moaned deeply as it slid in, arms going around me.

“F ... fuck this is ... oh ... good! Really ... oh ... yes! Like that! Yesssssssssss!”

I kissed her, deeply, and most everything else was lost in moans and cries and babbling. And, yes, a bit of shrieking. I hoped Amy was enjoying, or, at least, not annoyed.

When we’d both finished, and were snuggling, Sheila shifted a bit and gave me a hug. “Okay, I’m ready. I’m not saying that was the last time; maybe, maybe not. But I’m ready to know who you’re thinking might work.”

“You should be able to guess. Not a gringo, and someone I’m friends with.”

She bit her lip. “Oh! Amit Kothari?”

“Yeah.”

“I figured he and Sue...?”

“Nah. They’re just debate partners.”

“He’s ... yeah. I can see that. You talked to him?”

“No specifics, just that someone might ask. A gringa.”

She giggled. “Oh, I’m very white, yes. Hey! He’s got a cute accent! You are so not playing fair!”

“I figured it was a bonus.”

“Definitely. Yeah. I’m going to sleep on it, but I think it’s a good recommendation. He’s short, but so am I, so that’s not an issue.”

“Sheila? Just the dance. Go in with that as your goal. If you click, make a second date.”

She blushed. “I ... good call. Yeah.”

“I think there’s a good chance you’ll click. But give yourself time to get to it. Don’t rush. Anyone who’s quality won’t be put off by waiting.”

“Again, I’m tempted to laugh, considering you’re with Jasmine.”

“Third date before we did anything sexual at all.”

She blinked. “Are you serious? Jasmine? Really?”

“I would normally never discuss things even that much, but in this case, it seems fine. Yes, really. We took our time. It mattered, I think.”

She shook her head. “Wait for a second or third date. Got it.”

“I think you’re used to a different culture, the ‘Drama one-night-stand’ culture. Which might be running its course.”

“Yeah, and then, um ... guys, there’s all the ... pressure.”

“It’s bullshit. Any guy who would pull the fuck-me-or-I-walk thing is a jerk. And cutting his own throat, if he really walks. And ‘blue balls’ are at worst unpleasant. They’re not life-threatening or even really painful. He’s got a hand, after all.”

She giggled and nodded. Then bit her lip. “Do you think Amit could...”

I took a guess. “Be okay with you and other girls getting together?”

She blushed and nodded.

“No idea at all. He seems fine with Janet and Lizzie, so I don’t think the idea is a problem. With a girlfriend, and whether it’s cheating or not? No idea at all. Just talk to him. I’m happy to talk to him about how it’s working for me, but, if he can’t handle it? You two have fun and then you find someone right for you.”

She blushed more. “You think I need that?”

“Are you willing to give up girls forever, for the right guy?”

“Honestly ... not yet. Maybe one day. Not in high school.”

“So, there you go. The right guy needs to give you space; if he doesn’t, he’s not the right guy.”

“Makes sense. You’re just so matter-of-fact about it.”

“You have to figure out what you need in a relationship, and embrace it, before you can get to what you want. If you need that flexibility, you do. And I’m hardly saying I did that the first time. I just fell into my first two relationships and got lucky that we clicked on a lot of things. Jasmine was much more conscious.”

“Which I’m surprised about, but it’s very cool. I’ll try to figure that out.”

“You’re just inviting pain if you ignore that and try to make something else work.”

“Good point.” She hugged me tight. “Thanks. You’ve been really good for me. Shower?”

“Love to!”

Her bathroom was attached, opening onto both her room and Amy’s, so we didn’t have the mad dash. We got each other all cleaned up, then dressed.

Sheila grinned as I finished dressing. “Jasmine told me to make you call her once we were done.”

“Oh? I suppose that’s not a complete surprise.” I took her phone and dialed.

“Nguyen residence.”

“Hi, Jasmine!”

“Hi, boyfriend! Good date?”

“Very good. I’m sure Sheila will give you details.”

“If she doesn’t, I’ll torture them out of her. So ... your mission, should you choose to accept it — and you should choose to accept it! — is to be at the mall food court at 5pm. And no, I’m not telling you who’s meeting you there, just that it required negotiation and the plan changed anyway.”

“I can do that.”

“Good boy. I honestly don’t know what to expect. I mean, you two will hit it off, I think. But beyond that? Bed, later, not at all? Who knows? That should tell you it’s not Paige.”

I chuckled. “I keep getting the vibe that I need to worry about Paige.”

“If by ‘worry’ you mean be well rested and in top form, then yes.”

“Noted.”

“Love you! Now I need to get ready for my attempt at corrupting your innocent little sister.”

“Pure as the driven snow.”

She laughed. “Yeah. Definitely.”

“Love you too, honey. Have fun.”

“You, too!”


I went home to change because it was only 4pm. I arrived at the mall just before 5pm and took up station near the food court entrance. I didn’t have to wait long before my date arrived. Just at 5pm Mikayla came through the doors, wearing a knee-length blue dress that showed off her legs. She broke into a smile when she saw me and came over, giving me a hug.

“So, you didn’t break for it when you found out it was me?” she said with a grin.

“Well, I just found out it was you about thirty seconds ago. So ... no?”

She made a face. “Jasmine is a brat! She needs a spanking.”

“No comment.”

She grinned. “I knew I liked you.”

“So, what would you like to eat? It’s officially a date, so, my treat.”

“I’d say lobster, but I don’t actually want to go anywhere that serves lobster. Let’s get Chinese.”

“Cue joke about preferring Vietnamese.”

“Yeah. An excellent decision on your part.”

I offered my arm, which she took, smiling. “Lead on.”

Browsing the items, we decided to split a couple dishes — mushroom chicken and sweet and sour pork. An eggroll each and we were set. I paid, they handed the food over, and we headed for a quiet part of the seating area.

“So, I suppose you’re wondering...”

“ ... why you asked me here.” I ended. “I am, though it’s curiosity, not any reluctance.”

“Curiosity is a good word. Jasmine’s last boyfriend lasted a few weeks. The one before that, a few days. One made it a month. You’re on month five and going strong. That’s enough reason right there, but then you’ve juggled Lexi and Sheila into the mix without missing a step, you get along with your sister, your debate partner is a gay girl, you’re on hugging terms with at least three more gay girls ... yes, I know secrets,” she said with a grin, “and pretty much everyone likes you except the prudes. You tried out for the musical for no reason other than to make Jasmine happy, then dug in. Always to rehearsal on time, helping other people, taking coaching well.”

I’m pretty sure I was turning red by this point.

“I was already intrigued. Now I find out we’re likely to be running together for ‘Big 5’ Student Council offices. At the least, we ought to get to know each other if we’re likely going to be in several circles together for the next year or so.”

“That’s pretty impressive. Being honest, I know far less about you.”

She laughed. “The difference is, I can know all that because you moved into my circles and I get lots of extra information. If you knew as much it’d be stalker-y.”

“That’s a point. So is the tendency of girls to talk about most everything.”

“Are you calling me a gossip?” She was pretending to be outraged, but I could tell it was an act.

“I don’t know. Does the shoe fit?” She blinked, then chuckled. “Angie is glued to her phone half the time when we’re at home, yet I know she uses her powers for good. So, is she a gossip? Technically, yes; in the usual sense, no.”

“Fair enough. I think we’re all gossips, that way. Even the really social, verbal guys — you definitely count — don’t have the same sort of network. I think sometimes guys feel like we gang up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.