Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 91: Project Graduation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 91: Project Graduation - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Sunday, May 2, 1982

 

Everyone was studying hard. Next week would be the second-toughest academic week of the year. At least we weren’t ending this round of tests with ‘Brigadoon’. I was sure that was by design. Still, it was going to be rough.

 

“Steve! Phone!” Rita called down the stairs, just after 5pm.

“Thanks, Rita!” I called back.

“No problem, hon! Happy to help!”

I headed over to the billiard room and picked up. “Hello?” I heard the other phone go back on the cradle.

“Steve! It’s Dani. Thank you for pointing me to Amy. We talked. I ... that ... yeah. I don’t know why there’s no word put out. Okay, well, I do. Retaliation. But, still.”

“I had to say something. But...”

“Oh, I get it. And I’m not making you my white knight. Well, not too much anyway. But I really appreciate it. I already let him know I have a conflict I didn’t know about that night and that I just can’t. I’ll have a few more conflicts.”

“Whatever works for you. I’m sorry your date didn’t work out, though.”

“Me, too! I think I’ll ask some girlfriends, get ideas. Or maybe just pack it in until college. Unless they’re going to Rice, or maybe UH or something, they’re just not going to work out.”

“Yeah, I get that. I was talking with friends about just that. When you’re a freshman, high school seems like forever. By the time you’re even a junior, much less a senior, you can see the finish line, and start realizing that, along with it, everyone will scatter to the winds.”

“It’s tough, but I think I can keep some good friends. Not all of them, but some.”

“Thanks for letting me know. I’d have worried.”

“I know you would have.” She hesitated. “Also, thanks for taking care of my little sister. From what I hear, she had unquestionably the best first time of any of us. I’m really glad for her.”

“My pleasure. Literally.”

She giggled. “Point taken. Also, literally. But, still, thanks.”

“You’re welcome. It seems odd saying that, but...”

“But it fits. I should run. Thanks again!”

“Welcome!”


Monday, May 3, 1982

 

I caught Megan for a bit before class.

“I don’t how you’ll feel about this, and I haven’t come up with a graceful way to put it, so I’m going to trust that it won’t upset you or freak you out too much, because it might. Or it might be a total no-go with your parents.”

“I ... um ... okay?”

“Someone I trust told me that you shouldn’t just ask Calvin for ideas on who to see.”

“Oh, I know, I have a few others to ask.”

I smiled. “That’s not quite what I meant. The advice was, you should, instead, ask to see Calvin.”

“Oh!”

She giggled a bit, and blushed a bit, but didn’t look shocked or offended. Good.

“I ... I um ... I hadn’t, uh...” she continued, getting a bit redder. “I hadn’t ... I mean ... I like him. You actually think he’d be interested?”

“I think anyone who wouldn’t be is an idiot, and he’s not an idiot. That said, it could be harder to make work than your average date. But that starts with you and your parents — and Calvin, of course. If it works there, everything else is secondary.”

“Yeah. I get it. I ... I’ll think about it. Thanks for just saying it like that. I can handle it. Um ... maybe?”

“It has to work for you, and for him. So a ‘maybe’ is just fine.”

“Definitely it’s ‘maybe’. Thanks, Steve!”


Jessica caught me after school. “Lunch, Saturday?”

“Yeah. That seems like a good plan.”

She giggled. “Most boys would push for evening. Especially ... well, you know. I’m good with lunch.” She grinned and gave me a quick kiss.

“Then I am, too!”

She grinned, gave me another kiss, then turned to go. Then looked back over her shoulder, and spoke softly, where only I would hear. “They’re staying on a bit longer. I think. Probably.”

She left with just a bit of a wiggle of her ass.


“Got a few minutes?” I asked Sheila as rehearsal ended.

“Um ... sure. I need to get home for a late dinner, but I’ve got some time.”

“Maybe outside. Bench.”

“Private. Got it.”

We headed out and sat. “So, what’s up?”

“You know that I’m casually dating a former friend of yours.”

She smiled. “Something that still amazes me.”

“Me, too! Anyway, believe it or not, your name came up. And not because I brought it up.”

That brought her up short, visibly. “R ... really? She mentioned me?”

“She did. She asked me to talk to you about two things. I’m taking them out of order, because it works better.”

“O ... okay?”

“First ... well. I’m going to start out paraphrasing; I think it’s the best way. She said that she doesn’t want to cause you any bother if you hate her. If you don’t hate her, she’d like the chance to apologize for how she treated you, and she’d like to see if there’s any way to be friends again.”

“R ... really? Seriously? She ... wow!” She hesitated, then bit her lip. “What do you think?”

“I think she hurt you. Don’t minimize that. You deserve that apology. That said, she wants to apologize and she wants to be friends. You want that, too. I think that, if you can forgive her, you probably owe it to yourself to see where it takes things.”

“That’s ... yeah, that’s fair. I agree. She did hurt me. The thing is, I’d forgive her, no questions asked. But that’s dumb. Questions should be asked. But, yes. I’d really like to get to know her again.”

“I’m glad. I was really hoping it’d work out that way. Now, her other question. She knows we talked; I mean, that’s obvious, right?” Sheila nodded. “She wanted to know if you’d mentioned her. I said yes, but that was literally all the answer I gave.”

“Thanks.”

“That said, she wanted me to ask if you’d allow me to talk about what I know of her via you. I think the answers will surprise her, and I’m good with that if you are.”

“Could you let me think about it a bit?”

“Of course. It’s your decision. Take all the time you want.”

She bit her lip, then nodded. “I’ll give you an answer by Friday, I promise.”

“Sounds good. Also, Sheila? It doesn’t have to be all or nothing. You set your own limits. I’ll respect them. So will Jessica.”

“Thanks!” She suddenly hugged me tight. “You’re a really good friend. I’m so happy we got to know each other.”

“Me, too, Sheila. Me, too.”


Two tests down. English II — that one was tough, but it was a strong subject for me, so, no worries. And, Chemistry. Also tough, and not so strong, but I’d survived honors freshman Chemistry in college with an A, and not every forty-year-old memory had faded. It was fine.

Three to go, since Debate didn’t count, nor, obviously, PE. Algebra II was a piece of cake, Art would require work, and I thought World History would probably be closer to ‘piece of cake’ than not. But who knows?

We had cake and ice cream for Sue and for Emily. Sue’s birthday was tomorrow; Emily’s was Friday.

 

Sue approached me just before we wrapped up. “Hey, Steve?”

“Yeah.”

“Um ... can we ... redo ... our date?”

“No.” She looked surprised. “Our date was nice. It’s a good memory. We can have a second date, though.”

She blushed. “I like that! Better than a ‘redo,’ definitely. When are you free?”

“Um ... I ... don’t know? I can check my calendar.”

“By which you mean Jasmine.”

“Pretty much. I don’t know if you want people to know, so I could tell you tomorrow.”

“Everyone’s going to know,” she giggled.

I raised my voice a bit. “Jasmine! Calendar question!”

She hopped up and came over. “At least you didn’t call me your calendar this time!”

“You said you’d manage my social calendar.”

“I meant...”

“I know what you meant, but, too late now. When do I have time for a date with Sue?”

She bit her lip. “Lunch? Or more?”

Sue blushed. “Um ... I ... ummmmmmm ... lunch and ... a bit of time? But not, um ... damn. I guess I should just say that it’s either lunch or drawing a straw and I think lunch has to happen first, but some, um...”

“Making out,” Jasmine said, helpfully.

Sue turned redder, but managed a smile. “Yeah. That.”

“I think not next weekend; you’re committed for Jessica. But lunch would be okay on Saturday the 15th. Believe me, you’ll surprise yourself, Steve, and be pretty okay on Saturday.”

Sue bit her lip, then nodded. “If that’s okay. If you’re worn out, we can reschedule.”

“Works for me. Thanks, Calendar!”

Whap! Then a kiss. “Welcome, Boyfriend!”


Thursday, May 6, 1982

 

Janet came into Debate with an uncharacteristic frown and slammed her bag down, looking more peeved than I’d ever seen her. Lizzie looked up, concerned. I could tell that she wanted to burst into a hug, but ... Ryan. At this point, he was the only one she’d worry about. He’d been even more sullen this week. Can’t imagine why.

Cammie picked up the slack. She hopped up and gave Janet a hug. Angie was right there next.

“What’s wrong, hon?”

“I had my ‘counseling session.’” She made finger-quotes. “For like, you know, college. Did you know I’d be a really good fit at Sam Houston State? Because I totally didn’t know that I would. But now, I do! For sure! I’m sure they have a ton of nearly-straight-A National Merit Scholars! Gag me with a freakin’ spoon!”

I spotted Meg rolling her eyes. And Lizzie, of course. And May, and Emmy. And Callie and Kenzie. And Zoe. Most — but not all — of the guys looked clueless, and so did the younger girls, except Angie and Cammie. And Sue, but she’d learn.

Then it hit me. Sue and I — the other Sue — had talked about documenting this. It was obvious that it wasn’t just Sue, or Janet. And, now, I was able to maybe do something about it.

“Hey, Lizzie? And Amit? Meeting in 5, in the practice closet.”

“Um ... sure, Steve.” Lizzie looked puzzled.

“I am good with that,” Amit said.

I hopped up and went over to Meg. “Mind if I bug Steffie for a minute?”

“Is this about Janet?”

“Well ... no. But ... yes.”

“I figured. And you have a plan involving Council?”

“That would be a ‘yes.’”

“Go for it with my complete blessing, and may it work!”

I went through the mini-office, popping out into Drama, which currently featured Sheila singing one of her ‘Meg’ songs for ‘Brigadoon’. Mikayla was playing piano. Sheila, and most everyone, missed me coming in until I joined the applause. When she spotted who it was, she blushed just a bit, cutely. Jasmine blew me a kiss. So did Paige.

“Sorry I’m not Amit!” Her blush grew a few shades redder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.