Variation on a Theme, Book 2 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 2

Copyright© 2021 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 93: Performances

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 93: Performances - It's been just over a year since Steve found himself 14 again, with a sister he never had and a life open to possibilities. A year filled with change, love, loss, happiness, heartache, friends, family, challenges, and success. Sophomore year brings new friends, new romances, new challenges. What surprises and adventures await Steve and Angie and their friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Saturday, May 8, 1982 (continued)

 

I spent the afternoon on homework. Boring, I know, but next week there’d be precious little time for that, and I had a paper due.

For a wonder, I knew what the plan was for tonight. Mikayla. Date and ... well. We would see. I had an idea what might follow, but it’s never too wise to make assumptions of that sort.

I picked her up at 5pm and we drove to the mall, then had burgers and just walked around for a bit. My guess was that we were looking for it to get a bit darker outside.

Mikayla really enjoyed teasing me about changing rooms. Knowing her attitudes, I wouldn’t have been at all surprised if she’d truly been eager to take advantage of one, but it would have been a truly bad idea. Risk of getting caught? Good. Actually getting caught? Not so good, at all. And the risk was much too high with a changing room.

Around 7:30 I found out the other reason we were lingering. Hands covered my eyes, then lips met mine. “Guess who!” came a perky voice.

“Lexi?”

“Got it!” She uncovered my eyes and grinned.

I looked at Mikayla. She shrugged.

“Someone needs to be the lookout,” Lexi said with a grin.

“Yeah. Lookout.” Mikayla said, smirking a bit.

We headed for the car, Mikayla taking the middle seat. Before we were out of the parking lot — of course — Lexi’s fingers had found their way under Mikayla’s skirt and were, if the sounds Mikayla was making were any indication, doing some very naughty things. Mikayla kept closing her eyes, but Lexi kept teasing about giant trucks or the like, and drivers who were watching. Mikayla groaned and blushed each time, and looked a mix of relieved and disappointed when she opened her eyes and there was no audience.

By the time I’d backed into the service road at Martin Park, it was full dark. The tennis courts were glowing, of course. As soon as I’d parked, she said, growling, “Back seat! Now!”

Lexi giggled. I opened the door and moved back, Mikayla following, tackling me back onto the seat and kissing me deeply. My hands roamed over her back and ass, caressing, squeezing.

Mikayla pulled back a little. “Sit up! Sit up!”

I did, and she went after my belt, opening my pants, encouraging me to slide forward just a bit. Seconds later she had my cock out; seconds after that, it was in her mouth.

“Ooooohhh!” I gasped, moaning. “Mikayla!”

“MMmmM!” She panted a little. “Don’t hold back.”

Lexi slipped out and closed the door behind her friend, but not without smacking Mikayla on the ass. Firmly. Mikayla moaned deeply at that.

Then Lexi was in the front seat again. “Wouldn’t want sound to carry. Yet.”

Mikayla giggled a bit. A giggling mouth is a very interesting place to have your cock! “Close! Very close!”

“Yessssss.”

I felt the pressure build and become too much. I burst into Mikayla’s mouth, moaning. “Unnnnngggh!”

“MMmmmpph!”

A bit later it became too much. She backed off and then wound up in a deep kiss with Lexi.

Once they’d finished kissing, Lexi hopped out, came around, and moved into the back seat. She leaned against the side of the car and pulled Mikayla more-or-less onto her lap. “Show her how well you return the favor, why don’t you?”

I grinned and gave Mikayla a very nice kiss, first, then slid down. A quick check under her skirt revealed cute lacy panties, which I quickly removed. I leaned in and started to lick.

“Ahhhhh! Oh! Fuck! Yes!”

I moved my tongue around, licking, teasing, brushing over her clit, wiggling it. I nuzzled against her a bit and sucked at her, enjoying her very tasty juices.

She started to squirm harder, moan more deeply, cry out a bit more loudly. Then I heard a little ‘pop!’ and a gasp. “Shush, hussy!” Lexi said with a hiss. “Do you want the tennis players to hear you?”

Mikayla shuddered, groaned, and cried out louder. “AAhhhhgggodddddd!”

“You do, don’t you? You’re hoping a couple of them come over here. Hear the cries. See your face. Watch you cumming.”

“G ... gaaahhhh!”

I didn’t let up, driving Mikayla through at least one more orgasm, Lexi teasing the whole way, before she groaned out, “Toooooomuch! Stop! Stopstopstop tooooomuch!”

I stopped, and again gave her a very nice kiss, which she returned quite eagerly.

Mikayla grinned, panting. “Okay. Game to go all the way? Because I really want to!”

I smiled. “I think usually the guy is the one who’s asking that.”

“Nothing about this is usual. So?”

“Game.”

She giggled. “Just lie back as best as you can.”

I did, and she used her mouth to make sure I was back to ready. I was. A condom followed, and then she wiggled over me. Fortunately, big back seat, relatively high ceiling, small girl. I felt her pussy slide onto my cock and moaned, joining her. Then she shook all over as Lexi smacked her ass a couple of times.

She started moving up and down, drawing another smack. Then we heard the car door open. Mikayla started to turn her head and got another smack. “Don’t mind me. You stay focused on Steve. Just imagine that I’ve walked over to the tennis courts and told a few of them about the strange car parked here and some unusual noises, and would they check it out?”

“GGAHHHhhhhGGGH!”

The car door slammed. Mikayla sped up, gasping, groaning, and tossing her head. She bumped it at least once on the car ceiling but that didn’t slow her down at all.

I did my best to hold back and managed better than I expected to, but all good (or naughty) things must come to an end.

“S ... soon ... really soon.”

“Yesssssssss!”

I started to cum, and Mikayla moaned and groaned. “GGGAHHHHHHHHHH!”

A few seconds later, the car door went “Bang! Bang Bang!” and a voice — Lexi’s, pushed low and growly — said, “What’s going on in there?!”

“GGGGAAAIIIEEEEEEE!” Mikayla turned a fascinating shade of red and shuddered through what must have been a truly amazing orgasm.

Again, all naughty things must come to an end. Mikayla looked around wildly after her wits came back, saw Lexi, shuddered, then collapsed against me, panting.

“Bitch!”

“I think you owe her some thanks, if that was half as good as it looked.”

“She’s still a bitch! But a very useful bitch!”

The car door opened. “I heard that!” Smack!

We snuggled for a bit, then separated. I got the condom put away, we fixed our clothes, then made out a bit before returning to the front seat.

Mikayla looked shy, now. “I um ... I hope it’s okay that ... well ... the idea of them coming over is hot. I really wouldn’t want it to happen. Really! Really, I wouldn’t!”

“I understand. Fantasies are powerful things. I like it, and I’m happy to have helped you carry it out.”

“I need to find someone who feels the same way I do.”

“As long as you’re both restrained. Otherwise, you’ll end up in jail.”

“You have a point there!” she giggled.

I drove her home, walking her to the door, and then the same with Lexi.


10:00pm

Angie snuggled up, rubbing noses. “So?”

“Mikayla. With Lexi, but only as lookout.”

She giggled. “I take it your back seat was involved?”

“Extensively.”

“Yay for back seats! They really are fun, sometimes. I know it’s Mikayla’s thing, but even if not, they are.”

“I had fun.”

“You’re a guy. There aren’t many places you wouldn’t. Most girls would have some fun in a back seat. For most of them, it’d be something to overcome to get to ‘great’; for Mikayla, I think it’s the opposite. You’d have to work for it to not be ‘great’. And since I know you are great, it was likely very, very great.”

“You don’t know that I’m great.”

“I trust my sources. Besides, if I’m the hottest blonde at school, you can be the biggest hunk at school, since we’re both totally biased.”

“Point taken.”

“Nah. Not until we’re eighteen and it’s right.”

Whap! “Hey! That’s still my thing. No fair!”

“We should sleep. Next week is going to be brutal.”

“Yeah. Not here, not tonight. But, soon.” She hopped up and kissed me.

“Love you, Ang.”

“Love you, Steve.”

“Always.”

“Forever.”


Sunday, May 9, 1982

 

Rehearsal was brutal. To be fair, Steffie told us it would be. “No holds barred, people. Little tiny mistakes? I’m still going to come down on you like a ton of bricks. It won’t be fair, especially to you understudies. Deal with it! This is the time to do your absolute best!”

We did. Over, and over, and over again. It was, quite possibly, the most exhausting afternoon, and one of the most emotionally draining, of my life to date. We wouldn’t have this many hours any other day, and Steffie intended to use every last second of them.

We did manage to get Mom flowers and cards for Mother’s Day. That was about it. No fancy cooking, no dinner out. Rehearsal consumed every minute it could.


11:15pm

Angie came in, hitting the lights on her way. We rubbed noses after she’d flopped.

“Done. Tired. Sleep.”

“Me, too.”

“Love you, Bro.”

“Love you, Sis.”


Tuesday, May 11, 1982

 

Exhausted, we still managed to study. And get homework done. Monday’s rehearsal had only been less brutal because we had fewer hours. Fewer meant we knocked off at 10pm, so that’s ‘only’ about six hours. Three times the length of the show.


Thursday, May 13, 1982

 

No one told Angie and me what ‘full dress rehearsal’ really means, at least in Steffie’s vocabulary.

Sunday and Wednesday had been ‘dress,’ mostly. Full costumes. They weren’t the first — we’d had to make sure we could move properly in the costumes. Some people couldn’t, so the kids doing costuming busily made adjustments.

This ... this was different. The others knew that. I griped considerably to my totally unsympathetic girlfriend. “I was not expecting this!

“Poor baby. Neither was I, a year ago. You’ll be fine!”

“I’d ... threaten consequences...”

“But they’d bite you in the ass ten times as hard. I know.”

What was different was the audience. Not a full audience, but we had near one hundred people there. No friends, no family. Teachers and principals, mostly, and families of teachers and principals. Plus some teachers from other schools.

As a performance, I’m sure it half-sucked. Steffie kept stopping the show to adjust something, remind someone of a nuance in presentation, change blocking, poll the audience for opinions, whatever. That said, we learned a lot, and it was very valuable for us to play for an actual audience. It was particularly useful for Angie and me. Now we knew we wouldn’t melt when it was really showtime.


Friday, May 14, 1982

 

And, here it was. Finally. The thing that had both scared the wits out of me when my arm was twisted to rehearse and had also seemed so far off that it wasn’t totally threatening. The thing that had greatly enhanced Jasmine’s and my relationship. The thing that’d bitten Angie hard enough she’d be working her ass off on Drama this summer.

What’s the worst that could happen? Oh, yeah, flub my lines, sing poorly, trip and make everyone else trip, and break a leg (really). Those were super-unlikely considering they hadn’t much happened in rehearsals. Some of them ever, some of them for weeks or months.

I gulped when I saw the audience, nerves fully asserting themselves.

Then the opening strains came forth from the orchestra and we moved into place and I fell into the story, seldom truly coming up for a breath of reality.

Some time later — an hour, or a minor eternity — it was intermission. I was buried in hugs. Angie, first, of course. Jasmine. Lexi. Sheila. Mikayla. Paige. Sara. Carole. Debra. Caitlyn. Jennifer. Linda. Heck, even Bob and Glenn and Charles and Marshall. I hugged right back.

Angie got the same wave of hugs.

“Congratulations! Virgin no more!” Jasmine said, giggling.

By comparison, the second act was a piece of cake. We were in the zone and we stayed there. It was amazing. And, intoxicating. I could perhaps see where the stories of wild cast parties came from.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.