Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 8 - Secrets revealed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Secrets revealed - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

“So, why are you here?” Cassie asked cautiously as the four of us lounged in the hot water.

“Uhm, because Carter said I could?” Kayla replied in a confused voice.

“I mean, in California. Are you doing something here?”

“Oh yeah! I got a job! I’m gonna be a porn star!” Kayla said excitedly.

Candace shot me a sideways glance.

“Yeah? How did that happen?” Candace asked.

“Uhm, back home, this guy came in to the club where I was working and asked me if I liked to fuck. I’m like, yeah duh! So then we went to his hotel room and he fucked me and then said that he was like a manager or something of a porn studio and that if I could get to California that he could get me a job. So, here I am!” Kayla explained with a grin on her face.

“Have you talked to him lately? Do you know what you’re going to be doing?” Cassie asked.

“No, I texted him when I left Kansas but then my phone died. Uhm, does someone have a charger I can borrow?” Kayla asked.

“We’ll get you fixed up. We’ll get you a new car tomorrow too.” I replied.

“Really? You’re gonna buy me a car?” Kayla gasped.

“Uhm, he’s got a couple of spares you can borrow.” Cassie said with a grin.

“Badass! You’re like, the best brother ever!” Kayla declared.

Cassie and Candace both giggled at that.

“Uhm, I have a question about something.” Kayla said cautiously, looking at Cassie.

“What’s that?” She replied.

“Uh, when Carter brought me in here, I swear I saw you kissing her, didn’t I?”

“Uhm, yeah well, we were, not really, we were just, I mean ... We’re drunk and I just was playing...” Cassie babbled, clearly caught off guard.

“I mean, kissing your sister is really hot. But, if I’m your sister now, does that mean that we get to make out? Because, you two are sexy as hell and I’m really drunk and horny.” Kayla said bluntly.

Cassie’s mouth fell open as she stared at Candace and then turned towards me.

I shrugged.

“I mean, I’ve only hooked up with girls a couple of times, but I’m totally down to learn. So, it’s like, only fair now that I’m your sister that we can make out, right?” Kayla pressed.

“Totally. It’s totally only fair.” I replied with a grin.

Cassie shot me the bird and then swam over to the other side of the tub where Kayla was. Candace moved closer to me as Cassie climbed on top of the blond.

“You are so fucking hot.” Kayla said, putting her hands on Cassie’s ass as she leaned forward.

Candace dropped her hand into my lap as Cassie gently kissed Kayla. Kayla leaned her head backwards as Cassie held her face, slowly pushing her tongue into her mouth.

“Just living the dream, huh?” Candace whispered into my ear as she rubbed my cock through my trunks.

“Yup.” I replied as Kayla’s hands came around and rested on top of Cassie’s breasts.

“Can I see your boobs?” Kayla asked bluntly.

“Sure.” Cassie replied, reaching behind her back and pulling the string on her top.

“Mine are really small. Damn you have great boobies!” Kayla exclaimed as Cassie pulled her top away.

“Oh babe, your tits are perfect.” Cassie said as Kayla rubbed her hands over her bare breasts.

“I’m gonna get mine done once I make some money. All porn stars have big boobs. Damn you don’t need it though, these are great!” Kayla exclaimed, gently squeezing Cassie’s tits.

“I think she likes tits as much as you do.” Candace laughed.

“Tits are great and you two have awesome tits.” I shrugged.

“Can I see yours too?” Kayla asked, turning towards Candace.

Candace leaned forward and pulled the strings on her top.

“Damn yours are even bigger!” Kayla exclaimed.

“You have to take your top off now too.” Candace said.

In a flash, Kayla whipped her top off and threw it aside.

“Can I touch yours?” Kayla asked.

Candace nodded.

Kayla swam over towards us and grabbed Candace’s breasts.

“They are so big!” She exclaimed as she squeezed them.

We all laughed at Kayla’s excitement.

“Man, why didn’t I get big boobs? Everyone else in the family did!” Kayla cried with a pout. The three of us laughed again.

“Because our family is complicated.” I replied.

“I have a great butt though!” Kayla annouced.

“Oh yeah? Let’s see!” Cassie said.

Kayla stood up and turned around, then shook her ass at us.

“Yeah you do. Shake it girl!” Cassie called out, reaching forward and smacking Kayla’s rump several times.

Kayla bent over and did her best twerk, but given her state of sobriety and general lack of coordination, fell over onto the pool deck.

“Sorry, I’m a little drunk.” Kayla giggled.

“It’s OK babe, we’ve all been there.” Cassie said.

“Can we make out some more?” Kayla asked bluntly.

Cassie swam over to the edge of the pool and climbed out. Kayla and her began kissing passionately and then started to roll around on the edge of the deck.

“She does have a cute booty!” Candace commented as Kayla’s ass stuck up into the air.

“I know right! My manager says that the guys are gonna love it when I do porn!” Kayla commented, lifting her head up.

“Yeah? Do you do anal, cutie?” Candace asked.

“I’ve done it a couple of times. I didn’t like it very much, But I’ll figure it out.” Kayla said.

“I’ll teach you.” Cassie said.

“Good. It hurt like a bitch when Carter stuck his dick in my butt.” Kayla said.

Candace turned and stared at me.

“Already?” She asked incredulously.

“It was in Kansas. I didn’t know who she was.” I explained.

“I’m really, really turned on right now. Can we go fuck already?” Kayla blurted out.

“Boy, she cuts to the chase, huh?” Candace laughed.

“My room, let’s go!” I ordered.

Kayla jumped up and pulled Cassie to her feet.

“Come on girl, it’s party time!” Cassie said, grabbing Kayla’s hand and pulling her towards the doorway.

“Hell yeah!” Kayla yelled.


Candance and I climbed out of the pool and wandered our way inside.

“Hey Candy, don’t tell Kayla about the play room. Tell Cassie not to either.” I said as we walked upstairs.

“Why?”

“Still trying to get to know the girl. I don’t want to reveal all of our dark secrets just yet.”

“Yeah well, there’s not going to be much left to reveal after tonight if I know you.” Candace giggled.

By the time we got to my bedroom, Cassie and Kayla were laying in the middle of my bed, making out heavily and grinding against each other.

“Ohmygawd she’s so fucking hot! Her boobies are so awesome!” Kayla exclaimed, her hands roaming all over Cassie’s breasts.

“The rest of her is pretty nice too. Show her your ass.” Candace said.

Cassie pulled away from Kayla and flipped over onto her hands and knees. Kayla sat up as Cassie pulled her bottoms down.

“You’re tan all over!” Kayla exclaimed as Cassie’s brown butt came into view.

“Yup. Bright side of living in a big house full of perverts.” Cassie replied, wiggling her butt in the air as Kayla gave it a few smacks.

“You ever been eaten out by a girl?” I asked.

“Once but she was really drunk and wasn’t very good.” Kayla replied.

“Well lucky for you Cassie is an expert in pussy.” I said.

“Yeah?” Kayla asked, intrigued.

“Yup.” Cassie replied, sitting up and grabbing Kayla’s shoulders. Cassie pulled the blond girl down onto the bed, kissing her hard as she rolled her onto her back.

I moved behind Candace as Cassie began to kiss her way down Kayla’s body. She reached her bottoms and pulled them down her legs. Kayla’s obvious tan lines came into view, as well as a rather unkempt crotch.

“Ohmgawd I’m so sorry. I haven’t been able to shave in a while. I’m kind of a mess. I understand if you don’t want to HOLY SHIT OHMYGAWD!” Kayla yelled as Cassie attached her mouth onto her crotch.

“Don’t worry about it. Cassie doesn’t mind. The girls will take you out to the spa tomorrow.” I said.

“Seriously?” Kayla gasped, clawing at the sheets.

“Yeah, and shopping too if you want. Makeover time.”

“Are you fucking serious! Oh GOD I love my life! I love my life HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT YOU’RE REALLY FUCKING GOOD. YOU’RE REALLY FUCKING GOOD!” Kayla screamed as Cassie lifted her legs over shoulders and went to town.

“Told you.” I laughed as Kayla’s mouth fell open and back arched.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! She’s fucking AMAZING!” Kayla yelled, her body falling backwards into the pillows.

“And she’s a good teacher. You gonna return the favor on her?” I asked as I began to grind my dick against Candace’s ass.

“Fuck yeah I am! I need to practice my girl skills.” Kayla replied, nodding eagerly.

“Well I can think of at least two girls that would be willing to be your practice dummies. Isn’t that right?” I said, reaching around Candace’s body and cupping her breasts.

Candace thrust her ass back against me, clearly turned on by the show.

“Mmmhmmm.” Cassie mumbled, not lifting her mouth from Kayla’s crotch.

“Me too.” Candace nodded.

Kayla sat up a little and noticed me and Candace.

“Holy shit, do you two hook up too?” Kayla gasped.

“Uhm, well, uhm, sorta, but we don’t really.” Candace babbled.

“Can I watch? That sounds so fucking hot!” Kayla exclaimed, panting for breath.

“It is. It’s fucking sexy as hell.” Cassie said, lifting her head up from Kayla’s pussy.

“Don’t stop!” Kayla screamed, putting her hand on Cassie’s head and shoving her back down.

“Hahah, she’s feisty!” I laughed as even Candace giggled.

“So can I watch?” Kayla asked again.

“What do you want to see?”

“Everything! Can I like, direct?” Kayla asked excitedly.

“Maybe.”

“That’s so hot. I wanna see her suck you off to start. FUCKING HELL she’s so fucking GOOD at that!” Kayla groaned, bucking her hips against Cassie’s face.

“Let’s give this little minx a show.” I whispered into Candace’s ear.

Candace nodded. She turned around and dropped to her knees in front of me, tugging my shorts down.

“Fuck he’s got a big dick.” Kayla exclaimed as Candace grasped it and stroked it a little.

“Yeah he does.” Candace replied, opening her mouth and taking me in.

“Holy shit. Holy shit. She’s really sucking you. Like, really really.” Kayla gasped.

“Uh huh. Like really, really.” I replied, putting my hand on the back of Candace’s head.

“Just wait till they fuck.” Cassie said, lifting her head up for a second.

“You fuck too?” Kayla exclaimed as she shoved Cassie’s head back down to her crotch.

“Yup.” I replied, pushing Candace down deeper onto me.

“Can I watch?”

“If you’re a good girl.”

“Ohmygawd I’m the best girl! I’m the goodest girl ever!” Kayla called out.

Candace snickered a little at that, which was an interesting sensation on my dick.

I tapped her on the shoulder and pushed her back. Candace stood up and I threw her onto the bed.

“Fuck, are you really gonna? Are you really gonna?” Kayla asked, her breathing coming faster.

“Yup.” I replied, grabbing Candace’s bottoms and pulling them down her legs.

“Woah, she’s really smooth!” Kayla exclaimed, her eyes flickering down to Candace’s crotch.

“Laser. It’s fucking awesome.” Candace replied as I pulled her legs apart and moved between them.

“I got to get me some of that. Can I get that tomorrow?” Kayla asked, panting hard.

“It’s a process, but we can get you started.” Candace replied, sucking in a deep breath as I pushed into her.

“Awesome. Holy shit you’re fucking! You’re fucking! Fuck! I’m fucking getting it! I’m fucking getting it!” Kayla screamed as she shot off the bed, smashing her hips against Cassie’s face.

I fell down on top of Candace and kissed her hard as I bottomed out in her hot cunt.

“Fuck me little brother. Fuck me hard. Let’s give her a real show.” Candace hissed into my ear.


“Yeah that’s it. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” Candace panted as I pulled her hair and drilled her from behind.

“Fucking nasty little slut. You love that dick, don’t you?” I teased.

“Fuck yes. Fuck yes.” She gasped as she stared at the ceiling, her large breasts bouncing wildly.

“You love your little brother fucking you, dirty fucking whore.” I pushed.

“I fucking love it. You fuck me so good little brother. So fucking good.” She cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.