The Fiery Doctor - Cover

The Fiery Doctor

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of a young doctor who learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse  

For once Emily was the first up at about quarter till six. She carefully slid off Mark and went to the bathroom. She hoped that she hadn’t woken him up but as she was finishing, he walked in.

“Morning Emi. Sleep good?”

“Morning Mark. I always do when I’m with you. I haven’t had a nightmare since we started sleeping together and I barely have flashbacks anymore. How bout I throw some clothes on and start breakfast?”

“Sounds good to me. I’ll be out in a bit.”

As Emily was working on breakfast Kat came out “I thought I smelled food. What’s cookin’?”

Emily just shook her head, “Oh to be young again.”

Kat just gave her the look usually reserved for people who make idiotic statements but didn’t say anything. After eating, the three of them got dressed for the day and did the farm chores. Emily found that she was getting stronger every day and was now able to keep up with Kat and Mark for the most part. She was amazed that even with Mark missing part of a leg he never slowed down. If she didn’t know, she would have never guessed that Mark was missing part of his leg. After the chores were done, Mark hooked up to a big tri-axle box trailer. Kat pulled totes, boxes, tarps, and a cooler out of storage. With the supplies packed Mark asked Emily to lead the way.

When they pulled up, Mark decided that it would be best if he parked on the street in front of Emily’s apartment. When the three got to Emily’s apartment Kat asked

“So, what goes and what stays, Mom.”

“Well, the fridge, couch, and blinds stay, but everything else is mine. That does include the drapes.”

“So, your drapes do match your carpet” snickered Mark.

Emily gave him a hard elbow to the ribs and told him to behave himself. Mark was in a mischievous mood so he started kissing Emily’s neck where he knew drove her crazy. She didn’t disappoint when she let out a low moan.

“Mom, Dad save that stuff for home or anytime I’m not around, please. That’s not something I want to see.”

Emily and Mark laughed at Kat’s discomfort.

“Just want till you have a boyfriend, Kat.” Kat just rolled her eyes.

Mark decided to behave sort of and the three of them got Emily’s apartment packed up in just a couple of hours. Of course, they still had to figure out where to put everything but the big stuff could wait. As Mark and Kat were finishing up, Emily went to her landlord’s office and turned in her keys. They of course we’re sorry to see her leave for she was one of their best renters; but when she told them that she was moving in with her fiancé they didn’t argue. They informed her that they would inspect the apartment later that day and as long as the apartment was clean with no damage, they would cut the check for her security deposit. Emily took one last turn through her old apartment to make sure that they hadn’t missed anything. The only thing Emily would miss about the apartment was that she only had a three-block commute to work and most days she would either walk or ride her bike.

Once they were back at the farm, they put the clothes that Emily wanted to keep in the closet and put the rest in bags for the Salvation Army. Mark and Kat also went through their clothes and both got rid of some stuff. Mark moved one of the farm vehicles out of the attached garage so Emily could park her car there. The third spot in the garage held Kat’s vehicle, a Ram 1500 Eco-diesel that she had deleted the emission controls on.

By the time they finished, it was late afternoon and none of them felt like cooking, so they ordered a couple of pizzas. By the time the pizza arrived all three had gotten showers and put on comfortable clothes. Emily paid for the pizza and the three settled down for a movie. By this time, she noticed that she had a voice mail. It was her old landlord wishing her luck and telling her that she would be getting her security deposit back. After all her apartment was in better shape than some of the ones after they had been worked on. After some discussion, they settled on The Hunt for the Red October.

After the movie, Mark decided to go make some fishing lures, for both he and Kat were getting low, and now they also needed to make some for Emily too. This was the first time Emily had ever seen this room. It was in one of the smaller barns; the one that Mark had the boats stored in. In it was everything one needed for lure making. From a fume hood for pouring soft plastic and lead lures to a full complement of fly-tying materials.

“So, we going fishing tomorrow?” Asked Emily kind of hopeful.

“I’m guessing you haven’t seen the weather forecast for tomorrow Mom. They’re calling for some heavy storms. Which is ok because I’ve got a big order to fill.”

“Big order to fill?”

“Yep, one of my part-time gigs is making and selling fishing lures.”

“Yep, so I figured that we would take you to Cabela’s so we can get you outfitted with your fishing and hunting gear after we get chores done tomorrow.”

Mark and Kat took a couple of hours to start teaching Emily about lure making. Everything from small trout flies to hard body muskie lures. Emily was just amazed at the range of lures that Kat and Mark could make.

About 8 pm Mark decided to stop for the day. Emily was starting to get frisky and he wasn’t about to let a good opportunity go to waste. As they were on their way back to the house, the sky opened up and it started pouring. Mark was now thrilled because Emily had a white shirt on and no bra. The two of them laughed and played out in the rain until the lightning started. Being outside with lightning was a bigger risk than either wanted to take. Of course, by the time they got in, both were covered with mud and although the rain was cool, they were on fire. As they went to the bathroom to take a shower, they left a trail of clothes in their wake. Barely did they make it into the shower when Emily wrapped her legs around Mark and moved his hard cock so she could slip it into her soaking pussy. Mark had one of her ass cheeks in each hand, had pushed her up against the shower wall, and started pounding her in the shower with the steam rising and the warm water raining down on them, Mark and Emily’s senses were distorted.

“OH GOD MARK, FUCK ME HARD. MAKE ME YOURS!! Emily yelled at loud as she could.

“Ya Emi, this what you want? You want me to pound your tight cunt without mercy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.