Melinda's Investigation - Cover

Melinda's Investigation

by LucyAnneThorn

Copyright© 2021 by LucyAnneThorn

Erotica Sex Story: Melinda's father acts strange, so she follows him to a secret event, but she is discovered. She soon learns that things are even darker than she thought, and he has to sacrifice her innocence to save them both from the monsters he is forced to work for. But they are still in danger, so our teenage heroine takes things into her own hand while their situation becomes more and more precarious. A debauched and thrilling tale.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Romantic   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Water Sports   .

The corner I stood in was shaded from the light of the dozens of chandeliers, protecting me from the eyes of the elegantly dressed guests, giving me time to get over the shock I had when I saw for real what I had been suspecting. The guests were mostly men in expensive suits between their late thirties and mid fifties, but there also were a few women in flowing dresses. And there was a huge number of younger women, their dresses less elegant, more cocktail style with thin straps, exposed backs and very short skirts.

Mom had been right. I had overheard them argue a few weeks ago. Mom had accused Dad that he was fucking around at these so-called “events” he had started attending ever since he started working for his new boss, that she knew there were whores and drugs. Dad had promised he was true to her, and that he only attended because he had to, but he never refuted the drugs and that there were whores.

I was afraid that Dad was about to ruin her marriage and get into stuff that would get us all in trouble. Mom seemed mollified by his pleas and promises, but I wasn’t. Even if I was only sixteen, I understood enough.

Jessie, my best friend Amy’s older sister, had helped me follow him one Saturday evening. The event was held in a large manor style property a bit outside of town with wrought iron gates, security personnel and cameras on the outsides of the eight feet fence that surrounded.

I had scouted out the property a few times in the afternoon under the pretense of jogging until I found a spot where freshly grown brush provided a safe path to the fence the camera’s didn’t reach. I had waited a full week then until there was another event. That time I sneaked to the fence and climbed inside, armed with binoculars. There was no chance to see what was going on inside since all the windows were covered, but I could watch the guests arrive in their expensive cars and enter the building.

I quickly realized that there was no chance I could get into the manor through the main entrance. Two burly guards framed the doors and checked everybody’s invitations. I was about to call it a bust after an hour, but then two small buses rolled down the driveway, stopped at the side and a gaggle of younger women exited. They were herded towards the side of the manor by an older woman, and they all wore flimsy dresses and high heeled sandals. I realized with a sinking feeling that they had to be the whores Mom had suspected.

But I also realized that their somewhat chaotic entry though the side door could be just the opportunity I needed. The older woman didn’t really pay attention to them, and she turned around and headed back to the buses before the last girl had entered the building.

So that’s how I slipped inside the building tonight, clad in a black cocktail dress that was so thin I felt naked with it, thigh-high stockings and sandals so high I could barely walked. It had taken all of my savings to get the outfit, but it was worth it to me. I had to find out the truth so I could either get back to sleeping comfortably, or confront Dad and hopefully get things resolved before it got worse.

Now, after an hour, I was certain it was going to be the latter.

The jazz band on the stage started playing again, and I used the opportunity when everybody’s attention was focused there to slip from my corner and move to another shaded spot closer to the doors, where I had a different viewing angle. I had spotted Dad a few times already, talking to other guests, shaking hands, laughing about jokes.

Perhaps eight feet from me was one of the many groups of cushioned chairs that surrounded the dance floor. I almost gasped out loud when the business man with the gray hair there slipped one strap down the shoulder of the girl sitting on his lap. She didn’t look any older than eighteen or nineteen, and she wasn’t wearing a bra, so her breast was fully exposed! He whispered something in her ear, and she giggled and leaned her head against his shoulder while he put his hand on her breast.

I couldn’t look away. It was totally wrong! I couldn’t believe people would do that in public!

The girl’s other strap fell too, and he started massaging both her breasts without a hint of shame.

That’s when I realized that the light had dimmed in the ballroom, and that this table wasn’t the only one where bare skin was exposed.

A little further down, another girl was naked safe for her stockings and lying on a table on her back. One of the guests, a wide shouldered man with short, brown hair stood between her splayed legs, and he had his trousers unzipped and was aiming his stiff cock at her pussy!

I had seen enough! I had to get out of here. I glanced towards the doors, but I had to wait a few minutes until the path there was clear. My heart hammered madly when I walked towards it, forcing my feet to slow down, both to avoid raising suspicion and to keep from stumbling in these uncomfortably high heels.

Nobody took notice of me, and with a sigh of relief, I slipped out of the ballroom. The waiters didn’t pay any attention to me, and I had memorized the way to the servant’s entrance. I turned right and headed down the wide corridor, then I turned left - and let out a yelp.

“Slow, there!” a deep voice said, and a hand on my shoulder kept me from stumbling.

“S-sorry!” I gasped and took a step back. “I didn’t pay attention.”

It was one of the guests. I judged him in his late forties. He was tall, with gray streaks in his black hair and piercing eyes.

“Nothing happened,” he said with a smile. Then he took a step towards me, and he suddenly gripped my chin. I was too startled to pull away. “You’re a cutie,” he said. “I don’t think I’ve seen you before, or I would remember your sweet face.”

My heart clenched, then it nearly broke through my chest. I had to strain my ears to hear him over the rush of my own blood in my ears.

“Are you one of Sandy’s girls?”

“Melinda! There you are!”

I froze. I suddenly felt like vomiting. I looked over the man’s shoulder, and true enough, there was Dad, his eyes blazing filled with anger and ... horror?

The man turned around, and it was like a mask slid over Dad’s face.

“You know this tasty little morsel, Frank?” the older man asked.

“I do, Geoffrey. I brought her with me. She was supposed to wait for me, not go traipsing who knows where on her own.”

The other man looked a little dejected all of a sudden. “I thought she was one of Sandy’s girls.”

“No, she’s all mine.”

I almost freaked out over what happened next, because Dad suddenly reached around me, but not to hug me as I thought for a moment, but to grip my long hair and pull my head back. His face touched my cheek, and he growled in my ear, “No matter what happens, you’ll smile and giggle and say yes to anything I say! One slip up, and we’re both dead. I’m not joking. Understood?”

“Y-yes,” I whimpered.

“Yes, Sir,” he growled and yanked painfully hard on my hair.

“Yes, Sir!” I squeaked.

Geoffrey had only been able to see Dad’s back, but Dad stepped behind me now. I was panicking, but I couldn’t afford that! I forced a smile onto my face, perhaps not the most convincing, but the man didn’t get to see much of it anyway. Dad gripped my hair again, forced me to tilt my head back once more and pressed his lips against mine. I yelped when his hand suddenly squeezed my breast.

He broke the kiss, but he was still hovering close enough to shield my face from view. “I’m going to tan that impertinent little tush of yours for walking about without me, Melanie,” he told me loudly. His voice slowly softened. “I warned you of the consequences of running off alone.”

“But I need the loo,” I whimpered, making the story up on the spot. “Sir!” I remembered to add when his eyes narrowed.

“I would have been back in a minute and accompanied you,” he said sharply. “No go to the loo, but hurry up.” He let go of me, and it was easy to look contrite.

“Ouch!” I yelped when he slapped my butt, but it helped me get my focus back on my surroundings and realize that we were luckily not far from the toilets. I quickly hurried past the older man and slipped into the women’s loo.

The moment I was in the stall, my knees gave out, and I plopped down on the closed lid. “Shit, shit, shit!” I whimpered. I had never seen Dad like this. Whatever was going on here, it was bad. His eyes had been really panicked. I didn’t think he was joking about ending up dead if we slipped up. I didn’t think he’d have kissed me and grouped my breast if it wasn’t really serious.

But I didn’t have time to ponder all that. I remembered that he told me to hurry. I took a few deep breaths to calm down, flushed and went to wash my hands. I also fixed my lipstick that was a little smudged, and put on some more perfume. After another deep breath, I head back outside with a fake smile.

That Geoffrey guy was thankfully gone. I tried to read Dad’s face, but he hid whatever he was feeling.

“We can’t stay away from the main proceedings for long, but we’ll head upstairs into a private room.” His eyes narrowed, and he nodded imperceptibly.

“Yes, Sir!” I said.

I stepped next to me and slid his arm around me. We headed a little further down the corridor, then he called an elevator, which we rode to the third floor. It looked like an expensive hotel up there. The doors even had number. He unlocked room 329 with a key card and pushed us inside.

“D-” Dad, I had wanted to say, but he clamped a hand over my mouth, put a finger to his lips and shook his head energetically, then stared hard at me. I nodded as good as I could.

He went into the bathroom. “Really, getting wine all over you, and you’ve barely been here an hour!” he growled from there. He turned on the water in the bathtub. “Let’s get you cleaned up. There should be fresh clothes in your size in the wardrobe, but we can look at those afterwards.”

I stared at him through the door.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” he snapped.

“Sorry, Sir!” I joined him in the bathroom.

He closed the door and slumped against it with a defeated expression. I had a fresh attack of nausea when I saw that he was trembling.

“Melanie!” he said, sounding pained. “Why are you here, honey?”

I plopped down on the toilet lid. “I - I heard you and Mom argue. You’re almost always gone on the weekends, you two are arguing, and I heard her say things about drugs and whores and...”

He rubbed his face. “And you wanted to find out?”

I nodded.

“How did you even get inside?”

“I slipped in through the side entrance after the whores.”

“Melanie! That’s so...”

“Stupid?”

“Dangerous.” He took a step closer and crouched down. I’d never seen him look so serious. “The people here, they’re incredibly dangerous. People who offend them are killed or simply vanish. If they have the smallest suspicion that things aren’t as they seem, they shoot first and ask questions later.”

“They - Dad? Are you working for the mob?”

He stood up and turned his back to me. “I don’t have a choice. I messed up. I was ... naive at first, then greedy, so I didn’t look too closely where my clients’ money came from, and that I helped them hide it from the government.” He paused for a minute. “I got caught. The choices were going to jail for a decade and losing every penny I had, or helping the government bust the big fish.”

“So you’re, like, an undercover agent?”

He twirled around, and he looked mad. “This isn’t a spy movie! Do you have any idea in what a mess of a situation you have brought us?”

“Dad?” I asked, wide-eyed.

“Geoffrey has seen you and taken a liking to you. He expects to see you again downstairs, and he thinks you’re one of the sluts. If I don’t want to blow my cover, I’ll have to treat you like one.”

“Oh my god!” I gasped. “But - but what if I leave? I mean, I could sneak-”

“Then he’ll know something is up, and he’s too close to the big boss. If he rises a stink, I’m dead.” He rubbed his face again. “Most likely, we’re all dead then.”

The sobs came without warning, hard and painful. Suddenly I was rocking back and forth, clutching my arms around my body and feeling like falling. Dad quickly pulled me up and into his arms, and he rubbed my back.

“There, there,” he said, but I couldn’t calm down.

I got the biggest shock of my life when he suddenly stepped back and slapped my face. Hard.

“D-dad?” I whimpered and touch my burning face.

“We only have about a minute more until the tub is filled. There are microphones almost everywhere in the building, so we can’t talk freely. I’ll have to treat you like a hired prostitute. I don’t want to. I hate it. But if we don’t want to die, I’ll have to do it and pretend to have fun, and you have to go along. You may act a bit reluctant, but you’ll have at least to try and pretend to like it. Melanie. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

I stared at him. My stomach tied up painfully. “You’re,” I stammered and clutched my midriff. “You’re going to...”

“Rape you. Downstairs, in public.” Tears were streaming down his face. “I’m sorry, honey. We don’t have a choice.”

“I...” I started crying again, too. “I understand.”

“I love you,” he said and hugged me once more.

“I love you too, Dad.”

“Sir!” he said sharply and let go of me, turned off the water held a hand into the tub. “How often do I have to remind you it’s Sir? Now stop dawdling and hop into the tub so we can get you clean and back downstairs.”

“Sorry, Sir,” I said, kicked off the sandals and pulled my dress over my head.

He looked strangely at me and held out his hand for the dress. I died with embarrassment, but I understood the game we had to play and took off my bra, handing that to him as well, followed by the stockings. Taking off the panties was the hardest part. I pleaded inside that he wouldn’t look, but he gave me an apologetic look and focused his gaze on my pussy.

“Good,” he said. “Nice and hairless, just as I like it.”

“T-thank you, Sir.” It took me a moment to realize that I was done stripping. I poked a toe into the tub, then slipped into the water. The foam would at least give me a bit of modesty back for a while.

“We’ll discard the soaked clothes,” Dad said and opened the door. “I’ll pick a new outfit for you.”

And while fixed my hair up with the large clip I found on the sill and sank into the warm water, his words slowly sank into me. I gripped the edges of the tub and tried not to freak out completely. I was a virgin, for heaven’s sake! I had just recently gotten together with my classmate Rick, and I had made plans to work my way up to full out sex over the next few months. Now it seemed it was going to happen tonight.

I didn’t know what to think about the fact that it was my own Dad. On the one hand, it wasn’t something I’d ever have considered. But I shuddered to think what would have happened if Dad had not found me. Geoffrey had seemed dangerous, and I doubted he would have taken no as an answer.

Losing my cherry to an older man had not been on my agenda, but I at least knew that Dad would try to be gentle. And he wasn’t bad looking. Not that I had ever compared him to others in that way, but he was fit and tanned, and he had wrinkles from smiling often - though not so often lately - around his eyes.


I had a little sweat on my forehead when we entered the ballroom together. A different band was playing, with a female lead singer, and the song was raunchy and slow. My steps faltered a little when I saw the carnal debauchery going on everywhere, but Dad’s arm around me held me upright, and he gave me no chance to panic. We walked to a free table at the furthest corner, past naked people. I doubted there was a single one of the girls I had entered with who had her clothes still on. Some of the guests were naked too, or had parts of their anatomy exposed. There were girls stroking and sucking on swollen cocks. Others were getting fucked, riding a guest’s lap or lying on one of the tables. Some were getting fondled by multiple people at once. It was like all of the porn videos Amy and I had secretly watched rolled into one and turned twice as depraved.

Dad sad down and pulled me onto his lap, and I gasped. At the next table over, a waif of a girl was kneeling in just her white stockings, her face on the table so her ass was sticking up, and a mountain of a man was forcing his erect cock into her butt hole! She was making pained little sounds.

“Oh my god,” I gasped, but then the girl turned her head and I could see part of her face. Her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes glassed over. She seemed like she was enjoying this, despite her pained yelps!

Then I felt it. Dad’s hands were on my thighs, rubbing small circles, sliding higher and higher, moving up the replacement dress’ hem.

“D-Sir?” I whispered, freezing.

“I told you, Little One,” he said softly and moved his hands even higher. “I can’t wait any longer. I just have to get into your sweet panties. You don’t mind, do you?”

It was as much assurance as he could give me, I realized, without saying to much. “Of course not, Sir,” I said demurely and spread my legs a little wider. And I realized this would be utterly awkward, and one of us would likely give us away, if I didn’t get into the role as well. I bit my lip and pulled the hem of my dress above my pantie line. “Please, Sir,” I whispered.

His hands froze for a moment, and he let out a strange, quiet sound, but then his fingers brushed over the front of my panties, tickled my tummy for a moment and then slid under the waistband. I almost forgot to breathe. I had prepared myself for a wave of revulsion, but strangely, it wasn’t what I felt. His touch felt warm and soft, and when his fingertips slid over my pubes, it tingled pleasantly. He kept running his fingertips over my mound for a minute, then his fingers got more inquisitive.

“Take off your panties,” he said quietly, then he nuzzled against my ear and whispered, “we’re being watched.”

My heart beat painfully hard, but I knew I couldn’t stall. I propped my feet onto the cushion next to his legs and lifted my butt off his lap. “Will you help me, Sir? Please?”

“Of course,” he said, sounding a little throaty, and wiggled my panties down until they were free of my butt.

It felt strange to sit my bare ass down on his lap again and leaned forward to brush them down my legs.

“Give them to me,” he said, and I complied once I got my sandals through them. He pushed them into a trouser pocket, then his fingers returned to my bare pussy. “You’re so pretty and soft,” he whispered.

I blushed, and I felt a strange warmth in my chest. I could finally watch what he was doing. His fingers slid up and down a few times, then he spread my labia with one hand and ran a fingernail from the other lightly up and down.

“Oh,” I whispered and leaned back against his chest. “Oh!” I gasped a little louder when his fingertip slid over my vagina.

I felt it the same time as he did. His finger stopped for a second, and he breathed deeper, then he resumed tickling my opening, spreading the moisture he had encountered.

“Oh,” I breathed and spread my legs even wider. Somehow, I was slowly forgetting that we were in a ballroom full of people. His fingers felt good, really good. I had thought I knew what fingers on my pussy felt like, every since Amy and I had discovered masturbation together, but these were not my own fingers, and I didn’t know ahead of time what they would be doing, which was thrilling and intense.

“Take off your dress.”

I made the mistake to look up. An older man and a red-haired woman around Mom’s age were standing behind the chair across from us and looking at me. I blushed madly.

“Melanie!” Dad’s voice, now with a dark tone, plucked me from my frozen state.

I quickly slid the dress up my body and let it fall next to the chair.

Dad’s hands slid upwards my now exposed tummy and over my bra. I was glad I had bought the black lace bra to go with my outfit. I owned a white, plain cotton bra with invisible straps too, but that would have stood out now.

The man and woman across from us talked quietly, but they didn’t look away.

“They think you’re pretty,” Dad said and ran his hands up and down over my breasts. “And they are probably wondering why we’re going so slowly.” On of his hands slid back down to my pussy.

I gripped his wrist and turned my head to him. “I’m a virgin,” I whispered.

His breath hitched. “I’ll be gentle,” he promised. His fingertip pushed inside me. “But we have to hurry up. I’ll get you accustomed to my finger, then I’ll stretch you a little further, and once I put my cock inside you, you’ll be ready for it.” His finger slowly but steady moved in and out, sinking a fraction of an inch deeper every time.

“It feels good,” I admitted.

“I’m glad,” he whispered. His other hand left my breast and vanished from sight. Then it reached around me again, and he ran his index finger over my clit. His finger was slick. I knew instantly he had licked it. And little sparks shot through my clit. It quickly grew under his ministrations and peeked out of its hood.

“Oh yes!” I moaned. I couldn’t help myself.

His finger was almost all the way inside me by now, and he was moving it faster, fucking me with it, and his other finger was rubbing circles on my clit. Heat was building deep inside my lower body, and breathing suddenly got a lot harder.

That was when it sank home that he was going to make me cum right there. And to make matters worse, the woman kissed her companion’s cheek, walked around the chairs and sat down on the edge of the table in front of us.

I suddenly felt utterly exposed and embarrassed. My cheeks exploded with shameful heat, but that somehow didn’t make Dad’s ministration any less pleasant. I was getting close, and I had no chance to stop it. I think it was the small lull in the music that brought the wet, smacking sound Dad’s finger made in my pussy to my attention and made me feel like a total slut. That thought tipped me over.

From one moment to the next, I couldn’t breathe, and fireworks exploded in my pussy. A strangled gasp escaped my throat, the my body arched like a bow and I came with a long, hitching moan, my pussy clenching like a vise around Dad’s finger. I was dizzy, and I felt total bliss.

“Delightful,” I heard the woman say like through a fog.

It took me a moment to realize she meant me, and I snuggled harder against Dad and blushed all over. My pussy was still twitching every so often.

“Oh my. She seems as shy as she’s cute.”

“This was probably the first climax she didn’t cause herself, right, buttercup?”

I wanted to die. “Y-yes, Sir,” I whimpered full of shame, and jumped a little when the woman clapped her hands.

“A virgin?” she asked and crouched down, looking closely at me. “Oh my! How old is she?” She touched my cheek. I tried to turn my head away, but she followed, and slowly ran her fingers over my face and lips. “She’s quite the young flower. Probably not even sixteen.”

“Fifteen,” Dad said quietly after a moment. “But don’t tell any others, please, Lydia, or we won’t get any peace.”

“How did you find her?”

I felt him shrug. “Her parents owe somebody a rather large dept,” Dad lied easily, and I suddenly felt rather proud of him for coming up with that on the go.

“I might be able to keep mum about here age,” Lydia said thoughtfully, looking at me, then back at Dad.

I felt him stiffen. “What do you want?”

She smiled. Then she stood up and put her fingers under my chin, forcing me to look up. “It’s been quite some time since I’ve tasted a virgin pussy. Or had mine tasted by a virgin.”

Dad jerked a little. I hoped his face didn’t give anything away. I was still aroused, despite all the embarrassment, and I had been trying for some time to bring up the courage and ask Amy if she wanted to try making out and more with me. She was cute. Lydia wasn’t ugly. She was older, yes, but she had a great figure, and I could just pretend to myself it was Amy.

“I promised her p-”

“It’s okay, Sir,” I said softly. “It’s only right when Mrs. Lydia is being so nice to us.”

Lydia’s smile widened.

“You have to tell me what to do, Ma’am.”

She laughed and touched my shoulders, then slid her hands down my arms and gripped my hands. “You can be sure I will,” she said and pulled me up. “But first, let’s free these intriguing breasts of course.” She reached around me and opened the clasp. She took a step back so she could see her work when she slid the straps down my shoulders.

“Oh my,” she said. “How yummy!”

I blushed madly once more, and I somehow felt proud that she liked my breasts. They had grown and grown over the last year-and-a-half, and they were sometimes a pain in the ass now. Especially when I was doing sports. I had to switch to small D cups a few weeks ago, which meant I was now Mom’s size. Amy was totally jealous about them, but I thought her B cups were much more appropriate. I was only five-two and lithe, after all. I even heard one of the boys a year above me call me the boob monster behind my back.

“Have you kissed these already, Frank?”

“I didn’t have time yet,” Dad said.

Lydia spun me around. “Why don’t you do it?” she said and pushed me closer.

Dad, thankfully, reacted on auto pilot. I could see that he was taken by surprise, but he caught my breasts with his strong hands, and after giving me a reassuring look, he lowered his lips to my right nipple, circled it with his tongue and wrapped his lips around it.

“Ohhhh!” I moaned. It felt incredible! Sparks shot through my nipple, and when he sucked a little and rubbed the tip of my nipple with his tongue, my knees buckled a little. “Oh yes! I whimpered when he switched sides and balanced the wonderful tingling sensations.

“Enough,” Lydia said, and I was suddenly twirled around and plopped into the free chair to Dad’s left. Before I knew it, Lydia had pulled me forward so my butt was on the edge, lifted my legs and spread them apart, pushing them against the arm rests. “Hold them like that,” she instructed, so I gripped them under my knees.

She looked hungry. Dangerous. She knelt down, and she placed small, nibbling kisses on the inside of my left thigh above my knee. It tickled a little, but then she moved higher, nibbling and kissing, and any worry I’d be grossed out was moot because it felt wonderful, and even more wonderful the higher her kisses traveled. She was getting close to my pussy, really close ... and shifted to my right leg, where she took her time again to work her way inwards.

But then she was close again, and I knew she wouldn’t stop, and little, mewling sounds of need escaped me.

When her tongue licked over my pussy lips, I was in heaven, and I learned quickly that it was still getting better. She nibbled and licked, kissed and slurped, until I was going mad with arousal. I wanted to touch my breasts and push myself over the edge into the approaching climax, but I couldn’t let go of my legs, so I had to endure the teasing. Finally, though, just when I thought I’d black out from need, she slipped two slim fingers into my pussy and sucked on my clit.

It totally lost it. I writhed and screamed with joy. My hips jerked madly, and pleasure rolled all through my body in waves. If I had thought the climax earlier had been good, then this was totally out of this world.

When I managed to calm down, she grinned up at me, her face wet with my juices, her lipstick smeared, and I felt incredibly grateful. “Thank you, Ma’am,” I whispered, and her grin widened.

A few minutes later, I was lying on the table on my back, staring up at Lydia, who had shed her dress. She wasn’t wearing underwear. Her breasts were small, even smaller than Amy’s, and they sagged a little, but they were somehow quite pretty still, pale and crowned with small, perfectly round areola and cute little nipples. “You’re very beautiful, Ma’am,” I told her.

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” she said with a wink and took a small metal box from her dress, which she had draped over the back of a chair. “Especially between my legs.”

“Lydia,” Dad said when she opened the box.

“You know the rules, Frank,” she said and gave him a hard stare. I didn’t understand what this was about, but his eyes widened for a moment and he clamped his teeth together. I could see the tension in his body, and for a moment I feared he would do something stupid, but then he calmed down.

Lydia sat on the edge of the chair I had vacated, leaned back and put the box on the armrest. She lifted a small spoon, spread her pussy lips with one hand and sprinkled some kind of white powder over her inner lips. Her eyes met mine. “You’ll going to love it,” she said softly while she put the box away.

Then she climbed onto the table and knelt above my head. “You think you can remember what I did?”

“I’ll try, Ma’am,” I promised.

Her pussy lips were fleshy and pale. A small, reddish-blond and neatly trimmed triangle of soft hair pointed like an arrow down to it. Her inner lips were the same, soft pink as her nipples, far lighter than my own. She lowered her body, and her pussy came closer and closer. My heartbeat started racing once more. Her scent was musky, spicy, a little sharp but with a hint of sweetness. It was intimate, and goosebumps raced over my skin when my lips touched her body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.