Peaches - Cover

Peaches

by LucyAnneThorn

Copyright© 2021 by LucyAnneThorn

Erotica Sex Story: Fourteen years old Miranda's world gets turned upside down when cute Peaches and her dad move into a house in her street. It turns out Peaches doesn't have many inhibitions. Nor does her dad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Peaches and her dad arrived on the third day of summer holidays. They moved into the old Miller house on the other side of the street, down by the curve, and it was by pure chance that I wasn’t at the lake already and thus managed to be the first to meet them. A huge lorry was parked in front of the gate, and two mountains of men were lugging a huge couch towards the entrance when I rolled past.

I braked. I stared. I blushed.

Then the cutest girl I had ever seen stood up from the curb and walked over, smiling at me.

“Hi,” she said, and I felt a strange fluttering warmth between my thighs. “I’m Peaches.”

“M-Miranda,” I introduced myself and nearly let my bike topple over when she took my hand, and my knees wobbled like mad all of a sudden.

“Randy,” she said with a grin. “That’s a cute name.”

“Mir-”

“I can call you Randy, can’t I?” she asked sweetly, still holding my hand. Her thumb brushed over the back of my hand.

“Of course,” I squeaked.

“Do you live around here?”

“Over there.” I pointed at our house.

“Cool,” she said. “We’re going to be besties!”

She still held my hand.

“Yeah,” I said, and my cheeks started burning.

“You’re cute,” she said, which didn’t help.

“You’re beautiful,” I answered, then clamped my free hand over my mouth. Oh god. I’d done it. I’d blabbed and now she-

My bike toppled over between my legs, but I didn’t care. She - god - lifted my hand, leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my middle finger. Just like that! I think I made a strangled sound, but I’m not sure. My panties suddenly felt wet.

She let her finger slide from her pretty lips with a pop and winked. “Sorry, but I couldn’t resist. You’re just so sweet.”

“Oh god,” I stammered, and for the first time in my fourteen years, five months and seven days I knew what love felt like. “Peaches.” I stared into her beautiful blue eyes for I don’t know how long.

“I think you’re randy, Randy,” she suddenly said.

“What?” I asked, completely lost.

Her eyes flickered downwards.

I had only put on a pair of old, worn teddy shorts for the five minutes to the lake where I would change into my bathing suit. It had a large, wet spot now. My head shot up. My cheeks turned even darker.

“That’s a nice compliment,” Peaches said. “Come inside for a minute.”

“I - okay,” I stammered, and I somehow managed to pick up my bike, lean it against the fence and follow her into the house without one of the movers stumbling over us, and all that while she still held my hand.

“And who’s this?” a deep voice asked the moment we stumbled into the kitchen.

I tried to extricate my hand, but Peaches held on tightly. “This is Randy,” she introduced me. “She’s our neighbor, and she’ll be my bestie.”

“Hi, Mr...” I tried to greet him and realized I didn’t know his name.

“Andrews, Roger Andrews,” he introduced himself. “Sorry, I would shake your hand, but I don’t think it’s a good idea right now.” He held up his hands, and they were smudged all over with dark, slimy stuff. “The sink was clogged,” he explained.

“It’s okay,” I said. And really, I had a sneaking suspicion that I wouldn’t get my hand back soon. I didn’t want to, anyway.

“Come on,” Peaches said. “Let’s go upstairs to my room.”

“Don’t get into the way of the movers,” her dad reminded us.

“Sure,” Peaches said and pulled me out of the room and up the stairs.

“Where are you from?” I asked after falling onto the bed along with her. There was only a mattress yet, but it was bouncy enough.

“Here and there,” she said. “We kept moving around because of Dad’s job, but this one is different and we can finally stay. That’s so cool. And it’s uber cool that the first girl I met is you.”

“I’m,” I said. “I...” I tried again. My heart somersaulted and flip flopped, spiraled and jumped. My tummy was filled with butterflies, and the harder I tried, the less I could form words. Oh god, I panicked, I was going to mess this up, appear like a fool, and...

She kissed me. Just a soft touch of lips, a tiny fluttering, and the breath I had held came rushing out. She let go of my hand, but her arms slipped around me.

“I like you,” she said, and I nearly started to cry.

“I like you too,” I whispered, or sobbed, or something.

“Good,” she whispered back and kissed me again. My eyes widened. Her tongue slipped into my mouth! I had heard about that, joked with Ivy how gross that was, but it wasn’t gross at all.

I parted my lips, and suddenly my own tongue was sliding along hers, tickling, touching and tasting hers in a strange, loving duel of swords, and I nearly fainted because I couldn’t get enough air through my nose and didn’t want to break this wonderful, incredible moment.

Peaches pulled back, her face flushed, her lips swollen, and god, she was even more beautiful.

“I’m in love with you,” I heard myself say and clamped a hand over my mouth again, staring at her in panic.

She leaned slowly forward, not breaking eye contact, and then I couldn’t believe it when she licked over my hand and nose. “Yes, sweet indeed.”

I started sobbing and laughing. Finally, finally, it didn’t need to make sense! I didn’t need to care whether I was a lesbian because I had this incredible crush on Miss Winthrop from the apothecary, or not because I had to put pads into my panties when I had English with Mr. Jenkins. It didn’t matter anymore!

Suddenly, we were kissing again, and my body tingled like mad. I felt my t-shirt being pulled up and only thought to get it off quickly so we could resume what we were doing. Just as suddenly, Peaches slid down, and she took my shorts with her. I wasn’t wearing panties, and I froze. “Peaches,” I gasped.

“It’s okay,” she whispered and threaded the shorts over my feet.

“What-” I said, but she pushed my thighs apart. “What-” I said again, but then her lips touched me there! It was like I was melting down there, and being shocked, and it felt oh so much better than anything ever, even kissing! I writhed and moaned, but I couldn’t help it. I whispered her name like a prayer, over and over, and I couldn’t believe that the pleasure didn’t stop increasing. I was going insane! I ... turned my head and stared at her father, who was leaning against the door frame and smiling.

“Peaches,” I gasped urgently, freezing, nearly dying with shame, and tried to push her head away. “Your dad!”

She caught my hands. “It’s okay,” she said and sucked on that tiny nub near the top of my slit, and I stopped thinking. My back arched, and pure pleasure flooded my body. I think I screamed, and I closed my eyes.

Oh my god.

“It’s okay,” I heard Peaches whisper, and she cuddled against me, kissing the corner of my mouth. “It’s okay.”

“He won’t be angry?” I asked fearfully.

“No, I promise.”

“And - and he won’t tell? If my parents...”

“He won’t,” she said with conviction.

“God,” I gasped.

“Was it nice?”

I stared at her. “Nice? It was the craziest, most beautiful thing ever!”

“Good,” she whispered and kissed the corner of my mouth again. “Because we will be doing it a lot.”

God. My pussy twinged when she said it.

“Your turn,” she said and shrugged off her t-shirt.

“Oh-”

Her shorts slid down, together with her panties. There wasn’t a single hair! I stared.

“I shave,” she whispered and lay down on her back. “It’s even nicer that way.”

“Oh god,” I whispered, nearly going crazy with desire yet totally freaked out by the thought of doing that. What if I found it was icky? What if I couldn’t do it right? What if-

“Lick me, Randy, please!” she purred and rocked her hips.

“Okay,” I whispered and climbed between her legs.

“Hurry up.”

I leaned forward. She smelled intimate. Intense. Nice. I stuck out my tongue, and nearly jerked back when she let out a dreamy sigh. Then I explored. Her pussy was incredibly soft, and so warm and smooth. I tried to remember what she had done, even if it was a bit hazy in my mind, and to do the same things.

She started moaning and shifting.

“Yes,” she whimpered sweetly. “Keep licking, please, please!”

I kept licking. The shadow was back. It moved. It sat down on the edge of the mattress.

“Don’t stop,” Peaches whimpered, and so I kept licking, even when her dad reached out and slid his hand over the pert little mound of her breast.

“Oh yes,” she gasped. “I love you both so much!”

I tried what she had done. I took the little pearl between my lips, teased it with the tip of my tongue, then sucked.

She exploded, just as I had done, and it was the prettiest, most rewarding thing ever. She screamed my name and clutched her smooth thighs tight around my head.

“Randy!” she screamed in lust.


We kissed. Everywhere. Every day.

Mom and Dad never suspected a thing.

Peaches’ dad often came in when we did it at her place, and he touched her and even kissed her. We talked about it, she and I. She didn’t think there was something wrong, because she loved him and he loved her, and there was no harm done and he didn’t force her. He wasn’t going to make her pregnant, so what?

There was little I could say against that. So I accepted it. It was the best summer of my life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.