Amanda at the Lake - Cover

Amanda at the Lake

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Snow and cold bring out the animal in Amanda. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Water Sports   Illustrated   .

For New Year’s break Amanda and I went to the little cabin by the lake. The heat had been turned off, and it would take a while to bring the temperature up, but Amanda and I figured out a way to keep ourselves warm. By the time the fuck was finished we were sweating and the cabin was if anything too hot.

“I need to cool off quick,” Amanda said. “I’m going out.”

“But it’s freezing out there. And the snow!”

“Don’t worry,” Amanda said. “I’ve got boots.”

And out the door she went. I watched from the doorway. A fine snow was falling, but that didn’t stop Amanda. She pranced through the snowdrifts graceful as a bounding deer. Quickly I pulled on my sweatpants, my jacket, and my boots, and set off after her.

She was crouching in the snow when I caught up. At first I thought she was shivering from the cold, but I was wrong. She was shivering in delight.

“Isn’t it wonderful out here!” she exclaimed. “So peaceful. So gloriously free. I feel like an animal. You know what, Mat? I’m going to piss in the snow. Help me do it, Mat.”

“You need help pissing?”

“Yes. Touch my pee hole. Help me make the piss come.”

Dutifully I crouched behind her. I touched her as she’d asked.

“Oh, I think it’s coming,” she said. “Touch my asshole now. Put your finger in my asshole while I piss.”

Again I did as she asked. She pissed with my fingertip barely inside her tight little opening. Her golden stream splattered onto the snow, sinking instantly. She pissed for what seemed like a long time. Her asshole squeezed my finger, clench after exciting clench.

“Oh God Mat, that was so hot. Now fuck me. Fuck me in the snow like an animal. Hurry. Fuck your big cock into my cunt and fuck me until I come.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.