The Dad's Club - Cover

The Dad's Club

Copyright© 2021 by Family Love 1954

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A single father hosts a sleepover for six teenage girls. They hatch a plan that changes his life with his daughter, and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I stumbled through my work day grinding my mind around what had happened. By lunch I had rationalized it and accepted that I had been seduced by my daughter and that I should enjoy it. But the method still bothered me. And then there was Terry, and her mom, and her dad. Well, I’ll drive off that bridge when I get to it.

My partner in the business is Tom. He’s about twenty years older. His daughter Kerry is our office manager. She is regimented, efficient, reliable, and drop dead gorgeous. She’s about my age, tall, curvy, long black hair and green eyes you could lose your soul in. I’ve overheard what she’s called, iceberg, frozen cunt, gashzilla. She is personable, pleasant but all business and dresses in a representative fashion. The talk is the men wanting her and resentful of her skill.

When Tom brought her in I was very skeptical for obvious reasons. We had one employee quit, the one who coveted the spot. Kerry dove into the job, she was everywhere. From factory floor to warehouse to the office suite. It took a month before she started to take charge. She wanted to know the business and the employees before she started running things. She’s good, very good. The few malcontents fell in line.

I get along with her well. She has a dry sense of humor and I never forget she is an employee and my partner’s daughter, but we have fun inside those boundaries. It is very easy to talk to her and I regret that her being an employee keeps me from taking a chance with her.

Right now, she is in my office and snapping her fingers in front of me, “Earth to Jim, earth to Jim. Boss, you are just not here today.”

“Sorry, dad stuff.”

She laughed, “You can’t be having trouble with Molly. She is an amazing and wonderful young lady.”

“But growing up faster than I imagined.”

Kerry got up to leave, giving me a wry smile, “inevitable but sometimes fortuitous.”

If she only knew.

At six-oh-six I walked in my front door knowing this was a different home. I needed to talk to my daughter. I heard music from her room as I passed by. I headed for my suite, showered, shaved and slipped on a pair of running shorts, not sure what I was doing, or why at this point.

Molly’s door was ajar, I knocked lightly.

“Come on in, dad.”

On her bed, covers thrown back, wonderfully naked and uncaring. Her perfect breasts standing up, those tiny nipples erect in half-dollar aureoles, flat tummy and a dense thatch of red hair at her apex. Her legs, slightly parted, showing her sex, glistening and open. I moved to the bed and sat down.

“A little casual, aren’t we?”

She reached out and caressed my leg, “I think we’re past that.”

“Molly, you took advantage of me. That wasn’t right. I’m sure you and Terry cooked this up and talked the others into it.”

My daughter smiled and stroked my skin, “It didn’t take much talking. Sherry was the toughest, but Terry took her aside and talked her into it.”

So, Sherry probably knows that Terry’s dad is having sex with her, not that that is any of my business and it did get me a lovely girl.

“But, you tricked me.”

Molly took her hand away, placing it on her thigh, her fingers touching her fur, “I’m sorry, dad. That wasn’t the right way to do that. Terry had the idea but I could have stopped it. I didn’t want to. I love you so much dad. I watched you and mom and I felt so badly. She was awful. Since then you’ve given up so much for me. You and Terry’s mom have helped me change from child to woman and I am so thankful.”

She paused and her fingers moved lower, through her pubic hair to caress her pussy, now more open and with a trail of white fluid. I looked at her pussy and then our eyes met. She smiled, “I’m a woman, dad, and I know things. I know you and Laurie are having sex, a lot. I’ve watched you. I’ve watched you masturbate and I’ve heard you say my name as your cum shot out all over your firm belly. I was standing at your door rubbing my pussy. Cumming all over the carpet. I intentionally teased you. It didn’t work. Then I figured it out. You would never make the move, it’s anti-dad to use your power over me like that. I had to be the one. But I was scared you’d refuse me, so we all set this up. All the girls love you, and yes they all were virgins. You were so good.”

Molly was masturbating, rubbing the lips of her pussy, pinching her clit, looking at the bulge in my shorts.

“Dad, I want you. I want to make love to you. I want to feel you inside me again. I want to taste you. But I understand if you can’t. It’ll take time, but we’ll adjust. I love you so much.”

I cupped the side of her head with my hand, my fingers in her red hair, “I love you a ton, Molly. Yes, I think about you when I masturbate. You really got me this morning. I thought it was all a secret from you. Now that we’ve talked, I have a request.”

Molly stopped touching herself, concentrating on me, a tear forming in the corner of one eye. I stood, my cock sticking straight out, a tent in the fabric. She stared.

“Molly, baby, daughter, please take off my shorts so we can make love.”

I saw a rush of fluid from her young pussy. Molly groaned, “Daddy, I just came.” She stood and slipped her fingers in the waistband of my shorts. She pushed them down, forcing my erection down till the waistband released me and my cock bounced up. Molly paused, my shorts at my thighs.

“It’s so beautiful.” She touched, caressed me, “So soft, yet, so hard.” Looking up at me, “This, this hard cock, was in me, in your daughter. It felt so good.”

I kissed the top of her head, “the shorts, baby.”

She giggled, “Sorry daddy, got distracted.”

Molly dropped to her knees and slid my shorts down. I stepped out. She stayed there, exploring my erection with her hands, “I love it dad. So beautiful.”

She looked up into my eyes, opened her mouth and slid my penis over her lips. I nearly came. She released me, “You like that dad?” Like watching your daughter suck your cock?”

I put my hands under her arms and helped her up. We hugged, naked body to naked body in the daylight, no secrets, “You know I do, baby. We’re gonna do it all, but slowly. It’ll be more intense. Let’s lie down.”

We lay there, kissing, touching. I cupped her sex with my hand, looking in her eyes,, “That’s so fucking hot, dad.”

“Baby, daddy loves your furry pussy. Don’t shave it, please.”

“Anything for you, daddy. You can shave your cock if you want. I’ll help. Or maybe Terry’s mom will.”

“You okay with that?”

My hand cupping her sex, two fingers spreading her lips, she whispered, “only if I can watch.” My fingers slid in and she came as I whispered back, “I’d like that.”

We kissed, deep and hard. My lips traveled down, over her neck, down to to suck on a firm nipple. Dipping into her navel as she squealed. Then lower, parting her pubic hair with my tongue,”Oh, daddy, are you going to lick my pussy?”

My hands under her thighs, lifting her legs, rolling her hips back, my lips brushing her sex, tasting her, but headed lower.

“Oh daddy! Not there!”

The tip of my tongue touched her star. She flinched. I licked and probed, she trembled, “that’s so nasty, daddy, but so good. More.”

Her round small ass presented to me. She was so clean. I pushed my tongue in, just a little. She gasped, “Are you going to fuck my ass, daddy?”

I moved up, to her pussy, running with her lust, “No, that won’t be for a while. Now, you’re going to cum on my face and then daddy is going to fuck you.”

She came, just with those words. A small flow from her vagina. I licked it up. She was quivering, “Now daddy, please. Stick it in me.”

I moved up over her. Her arms wide as I settled on my forearms, my hands cupping the top of her head, our lips touching, our eyes open, “Kiss me as you put it in.”

My cock at her entrance, just spreading her sex. Wet, warm, inviting. Our lips met, mouths open. Tongues touched as I slid the head of my cock into my daughter’s pussy. She gasped into my mouth, her hands clamped to my biceps. More, I pushed more. So tight and wet. And so warm. Her legs up now, around my thighs, heels pulling me in, wanting. Our kiss broken but still eye-to-eye, panting, “So fuckin good.” She says as I put all of my cock inside her, touching her cervix, pausing to let her adjust. She’s looking up at me, a sheen of sweat on her young skin, “I love you so much, daddy. Now fuck me.”

Never breaking eye contact I slid in and out, holding back to not bang her cervix, nearly pulling out before plunging back in. My sweat mixed with hers on her alabaster skin. Fighting to last and losing. Molly cumming under me, once, twice, more. Head back, mouth and eyes open, gasping. The bed squeaking and banging into the wall. Me knowing that I can do this any time I want.

“Oh, daddy. Oh, daddy. So good. Don’t stop. Cumming.”

“Dad’s gotta cum, baby. I can’t hold back.”

Hands squeeze my arms, feet digging in to my thighs, “In me, daddy. Cum in me. Fill me.

Our lips meet as I slide in deep and release, jetting my love deep inside. I never felt better.

Side-by-side on the bed, laying in the sweat and cum, wordless. Molly reaches over and takes my hand, “That was better than the other two times.

“The best I’ve ever had.” I reply. She rolls over on top of me, “Really? Better than Laurie, and mom? She was a real slut.”

I gently tap her soft sweet face, “language young lady.”

She laughs, “Sez the naked father in bed with the daughter he’s fucked three times.”

I hugged her, “I love you Molly. I hope this doesn’t create a problem.”

She rested her head on my shoulder, “No, dad. You and Laurie can keep going. I won’t tell. But I want a sneaky look. I don’t want her to know. And dad, if you find a real girlfriend, I won’t mind if we have to stop. But until then I’m not wearing clothes in the house and you better be ready for me at any time.”

“Love you, kiddo.”

“This is just our special way of showing it, dad.”

We lay in silence for a minute. I had a thought, “Baby, your friends all know what happened. Is that going to be a problem?”

“No. Some of them want to fuck their own dad. One wants her mother. Terry wants her brother. He’s sixteen now. We are all little pervert girls.”

Molly shifter her lithe body, “Is my daddy’s penis getting hard from talking about all my horny girlfriends?”

I laughed, “No. I’m hard because my slinky minx of a daughter is on top of me, rubbing her fire crotch on me.”

Molly sat up on her knees and held my cock, “Well, can’t have that.” She sat on my cock and rode me, my hands massaging her breasts. We came.


She stopped wearing clothes and convinced me to join her. She moved to my bed. We had a routine. On school mornings, only oral sex so she didn’t have me running out of her into her panties all day. Then the after school fuck, could be anywhere, floor of the front hall, over the arm of the couch, dining room table. Maybe once more at bedtime.

That started Tuesday morning. Wednesday afternoon Laurie came to visit. I sat in my chair in just a robe. I know what I am to her and I’m good with that. The front door opened and she breezed in her tennis whites, still glistening with sweat. I stood and dropped the robe, my cock already growing. She stopped and smiled, “Help me out of this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.