Cream in My Coffee - Cover

Cream in My Coffee

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jack is the son of a wealthy man. He wants to walk his own path and not follow his father's. He returns home after two years and becomes intrigued by the housekeeper Alma, a beautiful Afro-Colombian. Even though they are different social classes, their desires can't keep them apart.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting  

Alma found the perfect spot to park the car at night to get rest. When the morning arrived, she went to a restaurant to clean up in the restroom.

She ate something and later went to her immigration lawyer’s office to check on her and her mother’s cases.

When she got there, she saw the office was closed. The lawyer was under investigation for fraud.

Alma felt defeated. Thousands of dollars were spent and when she called homeland security to check her status nothing had been done. She had to start all over again and cases were already backlogged.

She sat in the car and sobbed until her head hurt and she had no choice but to close her eyes.

When night arrived, she went to the spot where she had slept the previous night, but this night, she had a run-in with a man.

He tapped on the window repeatedly. She ignored him and just when she thought he was gone, she heard a loud crash and glass splattered into the passenger side.

She threw the car in drive. The man’s body hung partially inside until she turned the corner wildly and he fell.

She drove to the only place she could think of.


Two days later, Jack resigned from the company and left his father’s home.

“You don’t have to do this son, I’m okay with everything.”

Jack shook his head, “right now, I just need space away from all of this.”

“Where are you off to?”

“I don’t know yet.”

He shook his dad’s hand and left.


Jack knew exactly where he was headed. He had purchased a ticket to Medellin, Colombia. He hoped to find her there.

He’d leave on the weekend. He wanted to spend some time at the last place he and Alma experienced great joy. So, he went to the mountains to his cabin.

When he arrived, he was surprised to see one of his dad’s cars parked out front with a busted window.

He hurried to the house and entered. He heard the shower running. He made haste to the bathroom and there she was in the shower.

She looked lovely and delicious like the first time he had seen her in the shower pleasuring herself before he explored her body.

He removed his shoes and clothes. The curtains moved and she saw him Her face shined as she received him.

Four days had passed without seeing each other, without feeling the warmth and comfort of each other, but that night they would make things right.

They would make love as if tomorrow would never come. Hands painted the canvas of one another’s bodies. He pressed her against the wall and found her center. When he penetrated, she let out a long moan.

Their lips touched as he thrust. “I will love you always Alma.”

“Hoy y para siempre amorcito”


They were married at a courthouse. The ladies from the Mexican restaurant attended and signed their marriage license.

She was able to fix her immigration status and in January they had a little girl. Her skin was the color of cocoa, her eyes brown, and a head full of insanely thick curly hair. Her name, Allegra Jacqueline Stevenson.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.