Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The moment of truth. It was time to head to Boston to talk to Richard’s family. The word had gotten out that we were getting married. I left Tampa wearing jeans and a cute sweater, but when I arrived in Boston I had to opt for a coat. Needless to say, I was not in a great mood.

I was born in Hawaii and spent most of my childhood there before we ended up in Florida. I hated cold. It was like my body couldn’t function in temps under 65 degrees. When Richard picked me up from the airport. He chuckled, “What’s that face?”

I frowned, “It’s my, I don’t do cold face.”

He kissed my lips and instantly, I felt warm. It had been almost a week since I had seen him. He smiled, “Well, let’s get you home so I can get you warmed up.”

“I can’t wait.”

We drove to his place. He owned an apartment that had a nice view of the water and the streets below. The windows were huge and didn’t have any coverings. I walked over to the sofa and sat as he took my things to the bedroom.

He returned and asked would you like to go out for dinner. The look on my face spoke volumes. “I guess I’ll order something and have it delivered,” he said as he dialed a local restaurant that had some of his favorites he had spoken about.

He ordered lobster rolls, clam chowder, and a few other items. When it arrived, we ate while looking out at the magnificent view of the city. “Tomorrow is the big day,” he said smiling.

I had no idea why he was smiling. Not many aside from a few people were happy about us being engaged. I was not looking forward to meeting his daughter. Jade had already told me she was going to act a plum fool.

I nodded, “Yep.”

He rubbed my shoulder, “Everything will be fine. No matter what, we’re getting married.”

I smiled. He kissed my mouth and we cleared the table. Later that night we listened to some sensual music while we sat in the living room talking. He was full-on red wine and his eyes shined. Before long, he had that look like he wanted to devour me.

Kissing all over me, feeling me up, biting and licking all over me. He peeled off my clothes little by little until I was naked and sitting on his cock, sliding up and down his shaft. He held my ass tight and looked into my eyes. I placed my lips on his. As I looked up, I saw little flecks of white dancing against the darkness. It was beautiful like a painting. The music sounded, our bodies connected, and our hearts raced as the snow fell. All I needed was him at that moment his love was enough. I was ready to face his family during lunch the next day.


The day of reckoning was upon us, or maybe I was being overly dramatic. I had this insane knot in my gut as Richard drove to his parent’s house. He reached over for my hand, “Stop worrying. My parents will love you.”

“You did tell them, right?”

“What?”

“About me ... you know so it won’t be such a shock.”

He chuckled, “They know you’re black. And that you’re younger.”

I nodded, “That made me feel a little better. I didn’t want a bunch of awkward looks.”

Driving up to the property, I saw the plethora of cars already parked out front, “How many people are here?” I asked.

“Just a few people.” He parked in the available spot behind another car in the driveway. Then he helped me out of the car. As we walked to the huge two-story yellow house, Jade came out with Bill to greet us, “Oh my god, look at you,” she said.

I replied, “No look at you, you look beautiful,” I hugged her and then hugged Bill, “Hey son,” I joked.

He shook his head, “Hello Lelani, hi dad,” he said as he hugged his father, “Everyone’s waiting.”

“We’re not late,” said Richard as he walked toward the door to open it.

“I know, but everyone came a little early. We’ve been waiting for half an hour.”

We walked inside and saw the sea of faces staring at us. There were his parents Lillian and Nick Harris, they greeted me with a smile, “Hello dear, aren’t you pretty.”

“Thank you,” I replied smiling.

His brothers Dave and George kissed the top of my hand. His sister Susan eyed me over the top of her glasses and gave a tight-lipped smile.

For some reason, his ex-wife was there. She and Susan looked to be whispering about me to each other. Inside I was tickled. His daughter Joanna stood next to her husband.

She stared at me, “So, this is her?” she said to her father.

“Yes, this is Lelani, my fiancé.”

I waved. She huffed and rolled her eyes. The mother smiled, “We have food, let’s get to the dining room and eat.”

The meal started out quiet, all you could hear was the sound of forks touching plates, people sipping drinks, clearing their throats. Then Dave said, “I saw the pictures you posted from your trip to Mexico. I haven’t been there in a long time. I have to get back.”

Richard smiled, “It was a good time.” His cheeks blushed as he looked at me. I blushed because we did have an amazing time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.