Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Yasmin signed over the rights of her baby to Enrique. I couldn’t believe how cruel she was to a child that grew inside of her. She didn’t want the baby because she was dark-skinned like the father.

I was at Enrique’s helping with baby Eliza when Richard called, “Hey gorgeous how are you?” he asked with cheer in his voice. He only had two more days in London and I knew he would be frisky when he returned.

“Hey babe, I’m good.”

Eliza started to fuss. I gave her a bottle. “Is that a baby?” he asked. I had not gotten a chance to explain to him everything that occurred. When I did, he was in shock.

“I’m just getting some practice in.”

I heard a pinch of concern in his voice, “So, Mario and the young lady are no longer seeing each other.”

“Right. She moved out and went back to Puerto Rico.”

“Um-hmm,” he replied.

“Don’t get any crazy ideas. You’re stuck with me.”

He chuckled, “Glad to hear it. I can’t wait to get home. Rest up.”

I knew that meant he was going to be on overdrive when he arrived. I couldn’t wait. A week without feeling him was driving me crazy.

The call ended. Enrique came into the living room, “how’s the husband?”

“Fine. He’ll be back Sunday.”

He watched me as I held his baby with care as I fed her. He smiled, “I always imagined this for my family. A woman who loves being a mother.”

“You’ll find someone to love you and your daughter the way you deserve.”

He nodded, “How are things with Mario?”

I hesitated. “Um, it’s complicated.”

“You still love him.”

I didn’t respond. He left it alone. I stood and handed him the baby. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms. He smiled, “Thank you.”

“You can drop her off at my place tomorrow morning.”

“Okay,” he responded.

I left. As I headed to my car, my phone sounded. I answered, “Where are you?” asked Mario.

“Excuse me?”

“I’m sorry. I’ve been calling you all morning.”

“I was busy with the baby.”

“Lelani, that baby is not your responsibility. He needs to figure that shit out.”

“Really Mario? Up until she was born, you were excited to see her. Just because she’s not yours doesn’t mean you have to act like an ass.”

He sighed, “You’re right. I was just saying we have our baby to worry about. I wanna see you.”

“Fine. I’ll stop by.”

Enrique had asked his great aunt to move in with him to help raise his daughter. She would arrive on Saturday evening from New York. I was happy for him, but I didn’t plan on letting that stop me from being in Eliza’s life. She would need all the positive feminine energy she could get.

I headed to meet Mario at his place. His family went back to the island since the baby thing didn’t pan out. They would return in June to see the birth of our baby boy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.