Choices - Cover

Choices

by acolodude

Copyright© 2021 by acolodude

BDSM Sex Story: A flash story that if show interest I will continue.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

I’m writing down my story, more for my benefit than to tell the tale. I am 19 years old; I stand 5’8” 34B-30-34 athletic body at 119 pounds. Dirty blonde hair just past my shoulder blades and bright blue eyes. Both my parents died from Covid, no life insurance policies. So, the bills and debt took everything, and I still had some collectors trying to make me pay. I was told by financial people from the bank that I was not responsible for anything I had not put my signature too.

I had been saving money for college, but with no family anywhere. I was forced to move into a studio apartment that cost just about what I was making at my job utilities included. As a waitress at the nice restaurant, I was able to eat twice for less than a normal meal would cost. Oh, my name is Bree Eileen Elron, everyone just calls me BEE. Cheryl is my best friend and co-waitress; she has a nice apartment and a car that is dependable and ok looking for being a 2000 VW Golf. She offered me a ride home after work because she needed to ask me for a favor but couldn’t talk about it at work. She has been nice to me letting me stay at her apartment for as long as she could before the management threatened to evict her if she didn’t add me to the rental agreement. I couldn’t afford my half as it was $200 more than I was currently paying. Also, it was only a one-bedroom apartment. I slept on the couch.

We went to her place first so she could talk to me. Cheryl was acting nervous which made me nervous too. I finally just told her to ask whatever she needed to ask, and I would help her anyway I could.

She asked if I knew how she could afford her apartment, car and pay all her bills?

I told her that I had not thought about it but couldn’t see how she could with what we get paid at the restaurant.

She began to laugh then apologized for laughing. She said the restaurant was her spending money, her real job covered the apartment, car and insurance, utilities, and other bills.

I asked what her real job was? Cheryl paused for a long time, it made me uncomfortable, then she took a deep breath and said, I am a high paid escort, I make $300 - $500 an hour and usually work 2 or more hours per client. I see at least 4 clients a week and sometimes up to 8 clients in a week. She continued saying she makes on average $2500 per week, sometimes more. To say I was shocked doesn’t even begin to describe what I was thinking. Then she added that she has a client this weekend that wants two girls at the same time, and she has never done this before and didn’t know anyone she could trust with her secret. So, she decided to ask me to help her.

I am NO virgin, gave that up as a freshman in high school to a junior in order to go to the SR/JR Prom as a freshman. He was the main running back for the football team, was a one and done with all the girls he had dated making it hard for him to get a date for the Prom. I knew what was expected and agreed to the terms.

After the Prom we parked at Wal-Mart it was a 24-hour store, so nobody gave it any thought. He had me remove my panties while we moved to the back seat of his Ford Escort. He pulled his pants down past his knees once he was seated and put on a condom. My little green dress slid up past my hips as I straddled him. He made me line up his cock and my pussy, then lower myself onto him. It was strange filling him slid inside me, filling me almost past full, then there was a sharp pinch and I slide all the way down pressing our pelvis’ together. He slapped my butt and saying “get too it” it took a second to realize that he wanted me to move up and down, fucking myself. After a few minutes he slapped my butt again saying “speed up” I had been enjoying the sensation but did as I was told and sped things up. Suddenly, it was like I got shocked, my legs wanted to straighten out and my back arched hard backward. When I recovered, he was telling me to get off. We climbed out of the backseat, and he pulled off the condom tossing it behind the car. I straightened my dress and asked for my panties. He laughed and said they were his now. then he drove me home. I never dated again and developed a reputation for being an ‘Ice Queen’ all through high school.

Cheryl knew my history, so, I was not upset at her offer. I just was not prepared and unsure how to answer.

I finally asked what I would need to do? Oral vaginal oh boy anal?

Cheryl took a moment to answer, finally she said that she had only been with this client twice and both times he had a special request during sex. He liked to restrain her before having sex with her. ‘Fifty Shades’ stuff but NOT the hitting whipping spanking shit! I was like what did you just say! Then she began to describe the last visit.

He has a room just like in the movie, but it is not as big and doesn’t have all the extra stuff hanging on the walls. Cheryl giggled and then continued. There is a huge, oversized four-poster bed with O-rings space along all the posts and along the underside of the frame. The dresser bottom drawer is full of chains in different lengths. The next drawer up has different cuffs, leather, nylon, vinyl, metal, wrist, ankle, waist, neck, thighs, and upper arms. The third drawer up is full of rope different color, length, thickness. The next drawer is also second from the top has dildos, butt plugs, and other like things, some vibrate, some can be used to shock, some inflate. The top drawer has blindfolds, hoods, and gags. It is obviously a master bedroom as there is an ensuite, that has a jetted tub and shower along with two sinks and a toilet and bidet.

Anyway, he had me undress and opened the fourth drawer taking out leather cuffs this time. Once I was naked, he began by having me kneel. He first placed the collar on me and clicked the little lock, which is when I realized that the collar was locked around my neck. I was panicked and excited at the same time. Next came wrist cuffs and again they were locked with tiny locks. He told me to put my head on the floor and wrists behind my back then raise on ankle at a time so he could put the cuffs on them. They were locked too. Then next thing he did was put a wide leather belt around my waist, it was almost 6” wide. Four buckles held the waist belt on me, and each had a lock on it too. He then told me to crawl to the bed get into the middle on my back. He closed the fourth drawer and opened the bottom one. When I was in the middle of the bed, he told me to reach out toward the headboard corners. With my arms stretched out toward the corners, he picked out the right length of chain and attached my wrists to the corner of the headboard at the mattress level. Then he attached the belt to the side of the mattress with chains. He then brought two long chains and attached them to my ankle cuffs. Slowly and deliberately, he pulled my ankles up and out toward the top of the headboard posts one at a time. I was sooo open and helpless! He undressed and placed a small towel under my hips. I didn’t realize why at first, then he lubed his cock and moved between my legs. Straight into my ass! He fucked me right in my ass with NO warning or anything. I have been fucked in the ass before, but almost always knowing ahead of time. But, not this time, and oh my god did it send me off! I don’t know how long he fucked my ass as I was cumming too many times to keep count. When I finally realized he was done and had unchained me from the bed, I got up and moved to the bathroom to clean up. He returned with drinks for both of us. Then he asked if I would let him fuck my throat? I had never done that and told him so. He said all I had to do was lay on the bed sideways and he would again chain me to the bed. This time my wrists were pulled to the head and foot of the bed and chained the waist belt was chained to the opposite head and foot corners. My ankles were pulled up and spread to the head and foot post tops. My head was hanging off the edge of the side mattress, and he then put a metal ring gag on me that kept my mouth wide open almost too painfully wide. Once the gag was snug in place, I heard the click of a small lock. Then he began fucking my throat with slow deep thrusts. Slowly building to a rapid fire in and out thrusting. I gagged and coughed and then he orgasmed down my throat, as I choked, when he recovered, he released all the chains and unlocked the small locks. Together they took a shower, dressed and he took her home. He paid her $500 for just under two hours, the agreed $200 per hour and $100 tip extra for the bondage. So, Cheryl, felt it would be something along that line except there would be two girls, so he might want girl on girl stuff, maybe. We had played around with each other a few times, so it was not out of the question. I thought about it for a minute and told Cheryl I owed her so I would help her. So, here we are Saturday night riding in an uber. Cheryl told me that I should only wear short heels, a short skirt mid-thigh or higher, a blouse, no bra, and a thong. We were dropped off at a nice home. Cheryl didn’t knock, she just opened the door and walked in, holding the door for me to enter. Once she closed and locked the door, Cheryl took her purse and coat and hung them on the coat-tree next to the door. I did the same. Then Cheryl took her shoes off, her skirt and blouse and folded them setting them on a chair opposite the coat-tree. She was now only wearing a red lace thong; she had pulled it tight up over her hips with the thin lace splitting her labia. I was now only wearing my white cotton T-back thong. Cheryl then walked toward the back down the hallway to a door, she looked at me and said that once we entered to move to the middle of the room and kneel and wait for instructions. After opening the door Cheryl let me go in first and closed the door behind her as she moved next to me and knelt. I had quickly moved to the middle of the floor and knelt down, keeping my head tilted forward slightly and looking at the floor in front of me just as Cheryl had instructed me to do. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the gentleman sitting in a chair, he looked nice maybe mid-forties. Wearing dress slacks dark grey, a light blue button-down long sleeve shirt unbuttoned halfway down, expensive leather shoes and dress socks.

It seemed like a long time but was really just a few seconds, then he spoke.

Stand, remove your thong, and offer it to me, quickly, now! Cheryl slowly stood as I had almost jumped up but stopped and did just as Cheryl did. Deliberately turning her butt toward the guy and bending completely at the waist she slowly drew her thong down her legs and stepped out of them one leg at a time. Carefully folding them she held them on her palms and pinkie-fingers together arms extended with her head between her elbows she knelt, and knee walked to him, offering the thong to him. I did exactly the same thing once she was done. He took both and gave a slight laugh at my cotton thong. I will call you ‘wild’ touching Cheryl on the head, and I will call you ‘pure’ touching me on the head. Wild the leather locking cuffs for pure. Ensure they match and that you put ankle, wrist, thigh, elbow, waist, collar, and blindfold on her tight not snug, if I find any gap or space between the cuff and her skin you will be punished. Quickly Cheryl moved to the dresser and got out all the items he instructed placing them on a metal tray she picked up off the top of the dresser. Moving to me she started at my right ankle and pulled the buckle as tight as it would go for the hole cut into it. It was tight but not cutting into my skin to my relief. The cuff above my knee was a different tightness, as it was too loose on the one hole and ½” to the next hole had it almost cutting into my thigh, the same was true for my left ankle and thigh. She tapped my right arm, and I extended my arm out and back toward her, it was strange that the wrist was too tight but the cuff above my elbow was snug but not tight. The left arm was also the same. Next Cheryl held a waist cincher belt to my waist, I had to help hold it while she buckled it tight in the middle two and very snug on the outer two. The collar, white leather with gold buckle and three rings, one in the front and one on each side, was the first time I saw what color and design the cuff set I was wearing looked like. It was also very snug but not too tight, and the blindfold was strange as it had a cutout for my nose and was padded over the eyes. The next thing I heard and felt was the lock clicking shut on the blindfold, followed by the collar, each elbow cuff and then each wrist cuff. Four on the waist cincher, and one for each thigh and ankle.

He spoke again instructing Cheryl to assist me in moving to the middle of the bed on my back arms and legs spread-eagle and to wait for further instructions from him. Cheryl took my wrists and guided me to the bed, I knew where it was but could not see to move around to the side or when I was in the middle of the bed. Gently Cheryl helped me move onto the bed and with her hands on my hips guided me to the middle of the bed. Then carefully moved my arms and legs outward so I was spread-eagle, several times she whispered ‘sorry’ to me.

I heard the guy moving things at the dresser, it sounded like he had the tray now. I heard Cheryl whisper “OH God” to which the guy said laughing NOT GOD just Master. It felt like Cheryl was crying or sobbing or shaking. This set me on high alert as I had no idea what was going on and even though I could have gotten up I would not have been able to do anything or go anywhere. Come to me wild the guy said. I felt Cheryl move off the bed and heard her moving toward the guy. I heard what sounded like metal opening and closing, I definitely heard Cheryl gag a few times. Then I heard a motor sound, then another, and finally a third. Then I heard chains on the metal tray. I felt someone sit on the bed next to me and heard the guy say, “I am going to have a lot of fun with you ‘pure’ a lot of fun” I felt the chain attach to my wrist and pull to the elbow cuff where I heard the click of a lock. I tried to move my wrist and found it was locked to the elbow cuff with a chain attached running under my elbow to the corner of the headboard. He did the same to the other side, then attached chain to my waist and the side of the bed. I heard and felt chains being attached to my ankles, which were then pulled up over my head and spread to the corner posts. Additional chains were attached to the thigh cuffs and pulled to the side of the bed further spreading me open. It was tight and slightly uncomfortable, but, strangely exciting too. I felt a metal cold dildo enter my vagina which was the first of many shocks. The cold hard metal dildo was not very big but did fill me. The tingle turned into a sharp shock and then was almost painful. That is when I realized it was attached to some electrical machine that was sending electricity into my vagina. I didn’t notice the guy moving between my legs at first due to the shocks I was receiving, but when I felt his cock at my butt hole, I knew I was in for a serious fucking. He was big but not huge, I had only had fingers in my butt up to this point and hadn’t considered it as a possibility, just showing my naiveness. Between the electric shock and anal fucking, I passed out. When I regained consciousness, Cheryl was dressing me, she said I had done great. I finished dressing and we walked out the front door to a waiting uber. I asked Cheryl what happened. She just said that we each earned $1000, and it had only been just under three hours. We were paid $300 per hour and $100 tip. I asked how long I had been out, and Cheryl said about an hour. When I asked what she did, she just looked away and said it was personal and not to worry. I told her that this was a one-time deal and that I didn’t want to go back to that guy ever again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.