Corrupted by the Naughty Diary - Cover

Corrupted by the Naughty Diary

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 30: The Birthday Boy’s Voyeuristic Surprise

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30: The Birthday Boy’s Voyeuristic Surprise - When Kristen Miller buys a new diary, unbeknownst to her, the naughty stories she writes in her diary about her friends and family are coming true!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to Kirrocen for beta reading this story! If you liked this story, join my discord to vote and pitch your own! Click here to join the discord!

Kristen is eager for a new story. She has one hot idea. She sits down and begins her work.


Hank Carmichael

I was hanging out with Carter in my bedroom playing PS5.

“Damn, I wish those daughters of yours were here,” I said, nodding to my friend Carter. “They were so much fun to gangbang.”

“Seemed like you had more fun watching,” Carter said.

I blushed. It had been hot, but ... I couldn’t let my friend know that. “I was just getting the lay of the land. That was all new to me. Never seen anything like it. That was wild.”

“Yeah.” Carter grinned at me. “Got special plans for your birthday?”

“Probably just get some cake from Mom and go to a movie,” I said. “That Godzilla movie’s out. You want to see it.”

“Big ape punch big lizard,” Carter said. “I’m in. So, no MILFs at your party. Beside your Mom.”

“Gross, she’s my mom,” I said.

“Aunts?” Carter asked.

“Got an uncle that likes to cook meth and rot in prison,” I said. “No aunts. Sorry.”


Carter has a naughty surprise party planned for Hank. One that Hank will blow a gasket. He’ll love every second of it.


Hank Carmichael

“You sure having a party at your house is better than going to see the Godzilla versus Kong movie?” I asked, hitting the buttons on the controller.

“Trust me,” said Carter. “I have invited some special guests to make your birthday memorable.”

“Those daughters of yours?” I asked with a sly grin, my cock so hard for them. “You are such a lucky son of a bitch. You have two hot girlfriends and two slutty twin daughters that are ripe and ready to be fucked. So, who is it going to be? Some sluts from St. Tatiana’s? Some of the porn stars that work for you mom? Who?”

“You’ll just have to skip out on the big ape punch big lizard movie to find out,” Carter said.

“Shit, I’ll be there,” I said.


Carter’s invited special guests. The night has arrived. Hank is eager to rush up to the front door and find out just what sort of birthday party he’s in for. He has no idea just how naughty it’s going to be.


Hank Carmichael

I could not wait for my birthday party. It was three fucking days away. I gripped the PlayStation controller and hit—

—the doorbell. It rang as I pulled my hand away. My birthday was finally here. It seemed just like a few minutes ago that Carter had told me about his surprise. The chimes rang through his house. I was so hard.

Carter opened the door wearing a robe like Hugh Hefner. He grinned at me and motioned me in. The living room was empty of anyone else. There were several cameras that were on tripods all aimed at the center of the room. The furniture had been moved out of the way, but there were pillows and blankets scattered across the floor. A single chair lay in the center. It had a cheat crown on it that said, “Birthday Boy.”

“There’s your throne, man,” said Carter. He pulled out a blindfold. “You sit down, put on your crown, and put this on, then the women will show up.”

“I don’t get to know who they are?” I asked.

Excited giggles came from upstairs. They were here. God, what if it was Carter’s hot mom and his sister? I heard rumors that his sister was a dyke, but maybe she just hid being a slut. And Carter’s mom made porn, so she had to be a whore at heart.

“Sure thing,” I said. The cameras made so much sense, only ... Why was the chair to the side? One of the cameras was aimed at it, though. It was all so exciting. I loved watching porn, especially the depraved stuff Carter’s mom made.

Real incest porn. Fathers deflowering daughters. Mothers fucking sons and daughters. Sisters lezzing out. Even underage smut.

I was so hard as I put on the blindfold than the crown. I sat on my throne, the women giggling upstairs again. I sat on my “throne,” wanting to just whip my cock out and masturbate right here and now. The aching need to do that throbbed through me.

Damn, I was so hard.

“Okay, ladies,” said Carter. “The birthday boy has his crown on.”

The women giggled again. Heels clicked on the hardwood steps as they descended. I pictured those twin daughters of Carter, their hair in pigtails. They were such sluts with bouncing breasts and toned bodies. They would be so hot.

They came closer and closer to me. I felt them right before me. I could smell the perfume they wore. I breathed it in as they cooed. Then they both kissed me on the cheek. I shuddered at the silky warmth of their lips.

“Happy birthday,” they both cooed together, their voices low and throaty.

“Yes,” I groaned, my cock so hard.

They moved away from me, though. Then Carter groaned, “You can take it off. Surprise!”

I took it off to see two women kneeling before Carter. They were kissing the tip of his cock. The cameras all had red lights blinking, recording the sight. The two women were wearing ribbons wrapped around their bodies. They weren’t his daughters, though, because they were obviously MILFs, their hair long and curly, one black and the other brown. Bright-red lipstick adorned their lips and glitter gleamed across their bodies like strippers. They flicked their tongues around his cock then kissed.

I groaned as I watched the two women kissing. I was seeing their faces. There was something familiar about them. They wore makeup to really make themselves look like trashy porn stars. Their tongues danced together.

“I know how much you love to watch,” said Carter. “So I arranged your own personal porno.”

“Happy birthday,” the two MILFs purred as they turned to look at me, their hazel eyes smoky.

“Mom!” I gasped at the sight of my married mother wearing the red ribbon about her large breasts. “Aunt Brenda!” My mom’s younger sister smiled, her own wedding ring gleaming on her left hand. “What the fuck?”

“When Carter told us just how badly you wanted to watch us be sluts,” Mom purred, “we just couldn’t resist.”

“We had to make your day special, birthday cuck,” added Aunt Brenda. “You get to watch your friend fuck us and use us. He might even breed us.”

“We both went off the pill just to make this night extra special,” Mom added. “Happy birthday!”

“Holy shit,” I groaned, my dick so hard. “I ... I ... I’ve always wanted to see you getting fucked, Mom! You, too, Aunt Brenda.”

“Happy birthday, man,” Carter said. “Mom lent me the cameras. She’s going to cut it together and release it, too. You’ll get a special edition, though. All the raw footage for you to enjoy.”

“You’re the best, man,” I said and unzipped my pants. “Enjoy them!”

Mom and Aunt Brenda winked at me and turned back to sucking on the tip of Carter’s cock. I worked my hand up and down my cock, watching. I loved watching. If I had a wife, I would just watch other men fuck her all the time. Just stroke my dick and savor seeing it live.


Carter Miller

I just knew that Hank was a voyeur. He held back to watch the gangbang, only joining because my daughters had to drag him into the fun. Now he was getting the ultimate experience. If he had a wife, I would love to fuck her. I bet I would be his best man on his wedding day and...

I would be the one enjoying the bride on her wedding night.

I savored that idea as I slid my fingers through his aunt and mother’s black hair. They were only a year apart in age. They could almost be twins. I shuddered as their tongues bathed the crown of my cock. It felt so good to have them licking me like that.

I groaned as they kissed and nibbled on the crown of my cock. I shuddered as they danced their tongues around my cock. I gripped a fistful of each woman’s hair. They were both married. I would make sure their husbands received copies of this tape.

They deserved to see their wives being such whores.

Mrs. Carmichael swallowed my cock first. I loved being blown by Hank’s mother. The MILF suckled on my dick while her son groaned. He fisted his rod as his mother bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my cock.

“That’s it, Catherine,” cooed Mrs. Taylor, the aunt. “Suck on that big dick. Ooh, he’s so much bigger than your son’s cock. Or my husband’s.”

Mrs. Carmichael moaned her agreement around my cock.

I shuddered, enjoying that hot mouth working up and down my rod. The MILF suckled on me while her son watched. I was just glad to give my friend this treat. The fact I was having a threesome with a pair of MILF-sisters only made it hotter.

Mrs. Carmichael popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, “Your turn!”

“Mmm, yes,” moaned Mrs. Taylor.

The aunt swallowed my cock next. Her hot mouth engulfed my dick. It was fantastic to feel her mouth sliding over my crown. Her lips sealed around my shaft. She nursed hard on me. I groaned as she did that. It was just a perfect moment.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with all that she had. I groaned at the warmth of her suckling. She nursed with all her might on me. It was a valuable moment. I shuddered, savoring her mouth sliding up and down me.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Just like that. Damn, that’s good!”

She purred around my cock, her tongue flicking with such skill about it.

I savored Mrs. Taylor nursing on me while her sister licked her lips. Mrs. Carmichael whispered something in her younger sister’s ears. Mrs. Taylor moaned and ripped her mouth off my dick, a saucy smile on her lips.

“You have to cum on our faces,” she moaned up to me as Mrs. Carmichael swallowed my cock.

“Yes, I do,” I groaned as the MILF suckled on me.

“Cum on their faces, man,” groaned Hank. “That’s the best part of porn. The money shot. When a guy cums on their faces or tits or asses or pussies. I love it all!”

I nodded, savoring that confession as his mom suckled on me. She danced her tongue around my dick. I throbbed in delight, the pressure building and building at the tip. I would have a huge climax. Just a mighty burst of cum.

That would be the best. I would enjoy that immensely. Like I enjoyed that hot mouth working up and down my cock. She suckled on me with passion. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful mouth suckling on me.

“Shit!” I groaned. “Oh, shit, that’s good.”

“Yes, yes, just jizz on our faces,” Mrs. Taylor moaned.

Mrs. Carmichael ripped her mouth off my cock to moan, “Please, please, jizz on us while my son watches.”

I grinned as Mrs. Taylor swallowed my cock. She suckled hard, her cheeks hollowing. I savored every second of being loved by these two MILFs. I enjoyed every last moment of their hot mouths working up and down my cock. They drove me wild.

That was just perfect. I was so glad to have them doing that. I groaned, the pressure building and building in my nuts. I would just have a big cum. Just a mighty climax. I groaned at the heat building and building in my nuts.

First one MILF then the other suckled on me. Hank watched, fisting his cock as his mother and aunt worshiped my dick. The pressure grew and grew. My nuts tightened as I hurtled toward that moment when I would erupt.

“Shit, shit, shit!” I groaned. “That’s it. I’m going to cum!”

His mother ripped her mouth off my cock and purred, “Yes, you are! Now cum on our faces! Drench us while my son watches!”

“Coat us in your jizz!” gasped Mrs. Taylor. Both their hazel eyes stared up at me, begging me to unload on them. “Please, please, do it!”

“Yes!” gasped my friend as his mother fisted my dick, the wedding ring flashing on her hand stroking me. “Cum on my mom’s and aunt’s faces!”

I erupted.

My cum splashed on the two sisters’ features. I drenched the married MILFs in my cum. Hank groaned and came, too. I didn’t care. I just savored that pleasure rushing through me. I spurted again and again. It was just incredible to feel that cum spurting from my rod and splashing on the sluts.

They opened their mouths wide. They thrust out their tongues and caught the jizz. I shuddered, spurting again and again. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned through every last burst of bliss.

I savored that heat rushing through me. I groaned with each blast of spunk that slammed through my mind. It was perfect. A wonderful moment of rapture. My back arched with each spurt of spunk. It was so good.

So perfect.

“Shit, shit, shit!” I groaned. “Oh, shit, that’s it!”

I spurted again and again. I splashed their faces with cum. They caught my jizz with their tongues. Mrs. Carmichael stroked me, working out the last spurt of my jizz. They dripped in my spunk. They moaned and turned to lick each other.

“Yes!” Hank gasped. “This is the best birthday ever!”


Mrs. Catherine Carmichael

Hearing my son say this was the best birthday ever made me so happy.

I licked the cum off my sister’s cheek. It was so salty and delicious. I kissed her. She moaned, her lips melting to mine. We swapped the spunk back and forth. We shared it with each other. That was just such a perfect moment.

I groaned, my tongue dancing with hers. It was wild to do this. I shuddered, savoring every second of making out with her. When the salty flavor of Carter’s cum faded, we broke the kiss and licked up more jizz off each other’s faces.

“Snowballing cum is so hot to watch!” groaned my son.

I felt so good about this. Just so happy that he was enjoying this delight. It was a perfect moment for me. I broke the kiss with my sister to lap up more cum. I had never done anything like this, but when Carter brought it up, I knew I wanted to cuckold my husband and my son.

I wanted to be a whore and have the whole thing recorded.

We cleaned up the jizz from each other. My big breasts swayed. They were covered by the ribbons. It was time to be unwrapped now. I could feel it. We kissed one more time, swapping the salty spunk back and forth until it was all gone.

Then we rose and faced my son. Carter grabbed the ribbons and pulled.

The satin whisked together then the ribbons ripped away from our tits. My son groaned as he stared at our naked breasts. I pressed my larger boob into my sister’s breast. We had never done anything together. Now we were going to get so wild.

“I’m going to eat her pussy while Carter fucks my cunt, honey,” I said. “How does that sound?”

“Amazing!” groaned Hank. He already stroked his cock again.

Carter grabbed the bows that covered our pussies. Brenda shuddered beside me as the ribbons were whisked away. We were totally naked, my bush dripping with my excitement. Brenda had a shaved cunt that I couldn’t wait to eat.

My sister sank to the floor, making sure that Hank had a great view. She blew him a kiss and purred, “Your mom’s never eaten my pussy before.”

“I’ve never eaten pussy before,” I said and sank to my knees between her spread-open thighs. “I’m doing it just for you.” “And because you want to be a porn-star slut,”

moaned Brenda. “We’re going to open our OnlyFans page and do naughty things with each other.”

“And hunky men,” I added. “I’ll make sure you get to film it all, honey.”

Hank groaned, fisting his cock faster. I was such a good mother for doing this for him. I just wanted him to be so happy. I leaned over and nuzzled my face into my sister’s pussy. The spicy flavor filled my mouth. She tasted just like me. Hot.

I licked at her as Carter moved behind me. I knew he wanted to fuck me. I’d only been with two men my entire life. That was about to change. I lapped at my sister’s pussy, loving how spicy she tasted. I savored that delight as Carter pressed his cock into my bush. His tip found my married folds. “Fuck my mother!” groaned my son. “Pound her! Make her cum!”

“Yes!” I whimpered into my sister’s pussy.

Carter buried his cock into my pussy.

My eyes bulged at his length and girth. I had never felt so stuffed in my life. I shuddered, clenching my twat down on him. I wiggled my hips, savoring being stretched out by a real man. It was so hot to have him in me.

I thrust my tongue into my little sister’s pussy. She gasped, her round tits jiggling as I feasted on her. Carter grabbed my hips and drew back his dick. I squeezed my cunt down on him, savoring that delight. My pussy melted around him.

He thrust back into my pussy. He fucked me with force. It was so amazing to have him pounding me. He thrust away at me with such passion. I loved every last second of him hammering my cunt like this. I wiggled my hips, stirring my pussy around his dick. I moaned with his thrusts.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned into my sister’s cunt. “Oh, that’s it! Fuck me!”

“Yes!” he growled, pumping away at my cunt. He fucked my pussy with such force. “That’s it. You are such a whore, Mrs. Carmichael!”

“I am now!” I gasped, my pussy gripping the young man’s huge cock. I loved him fucking me so hard. So fast.

He pumped away at me. He churned me up with all that he had. It was so good to have him burying into me like that. I loved it immensely. He buried into me with such force. I groaned, gripping him with all that I had. It was amazing.

My eyes rolled back into my head as he fucked me. I tongued my sister’s pussy. I licked at her with such a frantic need to make her cum. She groaned, her thighs squeezing around my head. She humped her bald twat against my hungry lips.

“Catherine!” she moaned. “Oh, my god, Catherine! That’s so good. That’s amazing!”

“Damn, Mom,” groaned Hank as he jerked off his cute cock. “Feast on Aunt Brenda’s pussy!”

“Mmm, yes, honey!” I cooed and flicked my tongue to my sister’s clit.

I stroked over her bud. She gasped as I did that. Her entire body arched. She whimpered, humping against me as I licked and lapped at her twat. That big dick fucked me. He pounded me with such force. It was incredible to have him burying into me like that. He pounded me with all that he had.

I loved every second of that big dick fucking me. He slammed into my hot flesh, my orgasm building swiftly I whimpered, hurtling toward my climax on that amazing cock. I nibbled on my sister’s bud. She gasped, humping against me.

Her round tits jiggled as she moaned, “Oh, my god, you’re such a good sister! Oh, yes, yes, I’m going to drown you!”

“Drown my mom, Aunt Brenda!” my son gasped.

“Yes!” growled Carter as he fucked me with such confidence. Such bold strokes. I groaned, wiggling my hips from side to side. I enjoyed every last second of that big dick hammering me. He slammed to the hilt in me. “Let me feel that married pussy going wild!”

I was so close to cumming. I whimpered around my sister’s clit. I suckled on her. Nibbled. My son watched me being such a whore for him. My boobs swayed beneath me as I swirled my tongue around my sister’s clit.

“Catherine!” howled Brenda. My little sister bucked and her spicy juices gushed out of her cunt.

She drowned me in her pussy juices. It was so wonderful to have all her spicy juices gushing out of her cunt. I squeezed my pussy down on that huge dick. Carter slammed into my pussy’s depths. The pleasure burst in me.

“Oh, yes!” I howled, cumming on another man’s dick.

My cunt worshiped the stud’s cock as he pumped away at me. I wanted his cum to flood me. He thrust away at me as I tongued my sister’s pussy, lapping up her passion. My mind drowned in such naughty rapture. I was a cheating wife now.

A hot wife and a MILF!

“Fuck!” growled Cater. His cock erupted in my pussy.

A single blast of his cum splashed against my cervix before he ripped out of me and unloaded on my butt-cheeks. He spurted his cum across my ass. Hank groaned in delight as he watched the money shot spraying over my rump.

“Mom!” my son groaned and erupted again.

Stars danced across my vision as I savored all that spunk splashing on my butt-cheeks. The jizz ran into my crack. I groaned, tonguing my slutty sister. Brenda trembled, her boobs quivering as she shuddered through her bliss.

“Fuck!” growled Cater as he fired the last of his cum onto my butt- cheeks. “That’s good!”

It was so good. I was so glad for this moment. I lifted my face from my sister’s pussy and stared at my son. He stared at us, cum dripping down the back of his hand. I smiled at him, so glad that he had cum so hard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.