Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Patrice made it home and took a long warm bath. She thought about everything that she had done and sighed. Once she left the tub, she called the First Lady and decided to meet her for lunch.

They met at a nice café and had club sandwiches with sweet tea. The First Lady smiled, “How are things?”

Patrice’s face glowed.

The First Lady squealed, “I knew it. Chile, those men being gone this week has done wonders. I have been at Martin’s place every night since Sunday.”

“First Lady—”

“Call me Linda, we’re just talking.”

“Linda is your—”

“Dom.”

“Yes. Is he the only one you’re with?”

She nodded, “Well, other than my husband on occasion. Why?”

“I think I may truly have a problem. I’ve been with other men.”

Her eyes widened, “How many?”

“Um, like four or five.”

“Interesting.”

“I know I must seem awful.”

“No. I’m just wondering what has you all worked up.”

Patrice shrugged, “Years of waiting for sex and then having it turn out to be not so great 95% of the time. Darrell is the only man that I was with for 21 years. And now I feel like, I don’t know.”

“I see. Well, you can’t continue to be with multiple men. It only complicates matters. One sideman sort of keeps things in perspective.”

Patrice nodded. It was true. She couldn’t keep adding men to her roster. She did have a scare at the doctor’s office. It turned out to be a bladder infection. They finished lunch and Patrice went home.

She decided that after she met with Chris that night, she was only going to spend time with Carlos. It made sense. She smiled.

Patrice had gotten herself ready for a meeting with Chris. When she arrived at his apartment, he was more than happy to see her. He invited her in and they exchanged pleasant conversation.

He handed her a glass of wine. She looked at his handsome face. She hated that she would have to stop seeing him so soon, “Chris, I’m sure you know that I’m married.”

He nodded, “Yeah. Does your husband--”

“No. No. it’s just, I was already seeing someone and I kind of let my terrible urge get the better of me on Monday.”

Chris sighed, “I get it. You’re breaking it off with me.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay. I mean it’s not, but I get it.”

What made you ask to see me Monday?”

“I don’t know. I was attracted to you.”

He stepped closer to her, “One more time.”

She smiled and they quickly got undressed, he lifted her and she placed his cock at her entrance. He bounced her up and down on his thick meaty shaft.

“Yes, yes, yes.” She uttered

“Fuck, yeah.”

“Ahhhh.”

She was loud. His cock filled her and caused her to cream. He sat on the sofa with her on top. She went wild on his cock. Her hips moved rapidly as he wiggled her clit, “Yes, yes, I’m coming.”

“Cum on my dick, yes, cum for me baby.”

“Ahhhhhhh, shit!”

They chuckled as her body shook. She rained kisses on his beautiful bald head. “Ummmm, that was so good.”

“Yeah, it was.”

She kissed him on the mouth. He looked into her eyes, “Can you stay the night?

She nodded. The next morning, she sat on his face as she sucked his cock. “guk, guk, guk,” sounded in the room as she deep throated him. He pushed his fingers into her cunt and licked the stream that flowed from her.

“Guk, guk, guk.”

“Of fuck,” he exclaimed as he felt his sack tighten, “shit, shit, arghhhhhh,” he said as he released in her mouth.

She turned and smiled, “I have to go now.” She got out of his bead and put on her clothes. He walked over to her, “You should let me do your massages.”

She smiled, “yeah, but I only get them once a month.”

“I’m okay with that.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Okay.”

She kissed him and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.