Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Wednesday, hump day, seemed perfect. The sun shined as Patrice drove to Carlos’s home. She parked her car. She was excited to tell him that she was only going to spend time with him.

She knocked on the door and waited. After several moments passed, she ascertained he wasn’t home. One of his neighbors saw her walk back to her car, “He’s in Mexico.”

“Mexico?”

“Yeah, said it was a family emergency and he’d be back in a few weeks.”

Patrice’s heart damn near sank. There was no way she would be able to control her craving for cock for three weeks. “Thank you,” she replied to the elderly man and got in her car, and drove off.

She thought about it. She didn’t want to be one of Nickolas’s sex slaves. She wanted him to herself. But he did provide her with ample pleasure. I could tolerate sharing for a few weeks until Carlos returned, she thought.

She smiled as she headed to Nickolas’s place.

When she got to his house, the door was answered by Kimmie. She was the youngest of the women. She had skin that was deep chocolate, high cheekbones, and wore her hair in a curly afro, “You came back.” she reached for Patrice and hugged her.

Patrice smiled, “I did.”

“He’s in the basement with the evil one,” she joked.

“She sure doesn’t seem to like me.”

“She’s just jealous. She’s always begging for Nickolas’s attention. She does a lot to please him and he doesn’t even want her.”

“Then why is he having sex with her?”

“Because ... you know ... she does any and everything,” Kimmie laughed, “She lets him pee on her, like yuck.”

“Oh wow.”

“I know,” she commented as she interlocked her arm with Patrice’s and walked, “Let’s go watch them.”

“Oh god no. I had a hard enough time watching him with Julie.”

“You must like him.”

She chuckled, “He has a sweetness about him, but—”

“Come on, watching is fun. It’s like watching live porn.”

They went to the basement into a room that had a monitor, Kimmie turned it on. “He records us?”

She nodded, “It’s just for us to watch.”

Patrice looked, there was Inessa hog tied hanging from the ceiling. A black man stood behind her ramming his cock into her ass as Nickolas fed his cock into her mouth.

The makeup she wore was smeared from perspiration in addition to the drool and precum that Nickolas smeared on her face every time he slapped it with his cock, “You like being a whore don’t you?” he yelled

Drool fell from her mouth, “Yes master, I love being your whore.”

He shoved his cock in her mouth; she gagged, he pulled it out, “I said you like being a whore.”

“Yes master, I like being a whore.”

The man behind her continued to stuff her ass with his thick sausage. Nickolas pulled his cock from her mouth and stroked it rapidly until cum covered her face. The man pulled out of her ass and joined Nickolas in giving her a cum shower.

She looked quite a sight with smudged lipstick, mascara, and cum glazed all over her face. Nickolas released her from the device, “You may leave.”

“Yes, master,” she said before leaving.

He thanked his friend Gerald before he left. Nickolas put on a red silk robe and left. As he headed to his office, he saw Patrice and Kimmie in the room. “Patrice, you’re here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.