Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

On Thursday, Patrice slept until noon. Something she rarely ever did. However, she was exhausted. When she finally felt like she could walk around Nickolas brought her some soup with crackers to the bedroom, “Here you are, zoloste.”

She sat up, “Thank you.” As she ate, he stood and watched her, “Are you going to eat?” she asked.

“I already ate. I want to take you out. I know I only have a few days left with you until your husband returns. Let’s take a little trip.”

“Where would we go?”

“It’s a surprise.”

“Are we all going?”

“Just you and I. But before that ... you, Kimmie, and I are going to have some fun.” He grinned. His door opened and in walked Kimmie wearing nothing but a smile. She had an incredible lean body with nice breasts, bigger than Patrice’s and hers were huge.

“I’m not Lesbian.”

He laughed, “Kimmie is bisexual. She told me she wanted to taste you and since she’s been a good girl.”

Nickolas kissed Patrice, “Do it for your bunny.”

She nodded. He took the tray away from her and put it away. Kimmie smiled as she approached Patrice. She ran her hands through her hair, “Just lie back.” she said to Patrice.

Patrice lay back on the bed and spread her legs, Kimmie got in position and tasted the wine that poured from Patrice. Nickolas smiled as he watched Kimmie pleasure Patrice’s cunt. He stroked his thick cock. He looked at Kimmie’s dark pretty ass. He slapped it twice before he spread her cheeks.

He spat on his hand and lubed her tight ring with his mucus. Patrice watched as he inserted his cock into Kimmie’s ass. Kimmie took it like a pro. She even pushed back on his cock with a nice rhythm as she licked and fingered Patrice.

“Ahhhhhh,” Patrice moaned. Kimmie continued to finger her wildly until Patrice squirted. Kimmie rubbed the wetness on her belly and eased on top of her. Patrice looked confused. She knew Kimmie didn’t have a penis, what was she doing? Yet Kimmie kissed her, sucked her tits, and humped her as if she had a cock.

Nickolas lay next to them and enjoyed the show. Patrice couldn’t help but hug Kimmie and grab her ass as they kissed, “Touch me,” said Kimmie.

Patrice rubbed Kimmie’s clit just as she would have rubbed her own and fingered just like she had done to herself many times. Kimmie moaned, “Yes, fuck yes!”

Nickolas stroked his cock faster, and faster. The louder Kimmie moaned, the faster he stroked until he couldn’t take it. He moved Kimmie to the side and mounted Patrice pushing his cock deep inside of her.

“Oh God, oh my god!” Practice moaned. His thrusts were slow and methodical as he looked down on her. Kimmie had moved down and played with his sack as he fucked Patrice’s cunt into oblivion.

“Ahhhhhhh,” he grunted and pressed his chest onto her breasts. They kissed for a while. Kimmie knew that was her queue to leave.

“My beautiful angel, Patrice.”

“Yes, my zaichonok.”

He smiled and kissed her again. Patrice figured there was no use in defying Nickolas. No good came from it. When she behaved, he was sweet. And she loved him sweet. She could be with him. She could be his darling and he could be her bunny. But she wanted more of him. How would she explain so many visits with him to her husband? He would eventually figure it out. How was the First Lady getting away with it? She had to know.

He looked into her questioning eyes, “Yes my beautiful angel.”

“How can I spend more time with you? I mean I have a husband.”

He grinned, “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.