Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was a quick flight from the city where they lived to the coast of North Carolina. When they arrived, they immediately went to a local spot for seafood and drinks. They sat outside eating shrimp, crab cakes, and drinking cocktails until the sunset.

Afterward, they went for a walk on the beach, “How far is the place from here?” Patrice asked.

“Not far. We’re walking to it now. It’s right across the street. The yellow one.”

“Oh wow, that’s beautiful.”

“I don’t get to come often. I figured if you liked it, we could spend summers here.”

“That sounds wonderful, but I do work and my husband will never agree to that.”

He chuckled, “You’d be amazed at what some men agree to.”

Patrice laughed, “I’m certain he’d disapprove.”

“I guess we shall see.”

They crossed the street and walked to the property. A three-story home, the second and third level had wrap-around balconies with outside furniture and ceiling fans. The rear of the home had a fenced-in pool area and a private area with a hot tub. There was also a spot with hammocks and an area to grill. He took her on a tour of the property, “I love this place. It’s so peaceful.”

He smiled as he watched her on the upper-level balcony looking out at the ocean across the street. He walked up behind her and hugged her. He bit her neck.

“You didn’t show me one room.”

“I was planning to show it to you a little later.”

She turned to him and smiled, “Show me now.”

He nodded, “As you wish.”

They went to the second level to the room that she wanted to see. He unlocked the door and they went inside. It wasn’t as big as the one he had in his basement back in the city, but it was impressive.

He closed the door walked over to her and slapped her ass. She jumped. She knew it was playtime. “Take off your clothes.” He commanded.

She removed her clothes and stood in the middle of the room bare. He walked over to where he had some toys. He pulled out a purple butt plug and placed some lube on it. He walked over to Patrice, “shwack,” his hand connected with her right ass cheek. He smiled before spreading her ass wide and pushing the device into her tight puckered ring. He gave her ass another little smack before he walked away.

He returned with cuffs. He placed them on her wrists then attached her to a contraption that hung from the ceiling. He admired her naked body as he stood before her undressing. His cock was already stiff and dangling in mid-air. He approached her and sucked her nipples until they pointed in his mouth. Be bit a little and then kissed her mouth quickly. He kneeled and licked her clit until she purred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.