Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When Nickolas arrived home that Saturday night, he saw throughout the living room art that was in his family for years and other expensive relics smashed, “Where is she?”

“In the basement,” replied Julie.

“Stay here,” he said to Patrice as he stormed off to the basement to deal with Inessa.

He discovered her in the room naked beating herself across the body with a cat o nines tail’s whip. Her skin was red. He looked upon her in anger and frustration, “What the fuck are you doing?”

She laughed psychotically and walked over to the fucking machine turned it on, got on all fours, and let it fuck her cunt as she smiled, “I remember how you used to love punishing me with this, fuck my little pussy while you shoved your big cock in my mouth. Come give me that cock.”

He was annoyed. He was used to her acting up whenever he brought a new girl into the home or when he wouldn’t include her in the fun, but never before had she broken things or made threats. He walked over and shut the machine off.

“You’re getting the fuck outta here by tomorrow.”

Her face morphed into shock, “Wait no! you don’t mean it.” She crawled over to him and reached for his pants, “let me make it better, you can punish me, please.”

He moved her back and she fell to the floor, “You will clean the mess you’ve made before you get out of here,” he said and then walked off.

He had already arranged for someone to pick her up and take her straight to the airport.

After Nickolas made sure Inessa was gone, he retired to his room. He snuggled under warm covers with Patrice. He would have liked to spend the night with her making love on the balcony under the stars on the coast, but he was content to be with her in his bed.

He eased on top of her and they kissed. He pressed his way inside. He held his position and simply gazed into her eyes. They enjoyed the sound of each other’s heartbeat, the soft breaths they took. She tightened her walls on his cock and he began to stroke nice and slow, “Ummmmmm,” she moaned. She thrust her hips forward and grabbed his ass shoving him deeper inside, “Oh god, yes, I love it.”

She looked down for a moment to watch as his cock thrust inside of her wet cunt. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of him. He pressed his chest to hers and kissed her. She held him tightly. When he held steady and grunted, she knew he had released inside of her.

This was it. She hugged him tightly. She didn’t want to go, but she knew she had to...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.