Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Over three months, Patrice ventured off to her therapy appointments with Nickolas Petrov three times a week. Her husband was happy because he got to fuck her just how he liked and she could go to Nickolas and get fucked how she liked. It all seemed perfect until one day he was out during the day and he spotted Patrice all hugged up with Nickolas.

What in the hell, he thought? Why is my wife all hugged up with this stud of a man? He followed them to his house. Imagine Patrice’s surprise when her husband pulled up behind Nickolas’s car.

“Patrice, what the hell are you doing?” He belted out.

Nickolas looked at Patrice, “Go inside. I’ll handle this.”

“Patrice, you get back here, what the hell!” he approached her, but Nickolas stood between them. “What are you doing with my wife?”

“If you calm down, I’ll explain.”

“Don’t tell me to be calm, that’s my wife.”

“She may be your wife, but she belongs to me.”

He tried to swing on Nickolas, but he grabbed his arm and spun him around, “Don’t do anything to get yourself hurt I’m trained in three styles of martial arts.”

He released him slowly, “Come inside.”

Reluctantly, Darrell followed Nickolas inside and they went to his office. “You’re no therapist!”

He chuckled, “You’re right. I’m not, but your wife has found great pleasure and healing being here.”

Darrell was heated, “You’re sleeping with my wife.”

“I am.”

Darrell stood, “Where’s Patrice?” He looked around, “Patrice!”

Nickolas smiled, “Zoloste, come.”

She appeared and stood next to Nickolas where he sat.

“Let’s go, Patrice. We’ll talk about this at home and get some real counseling.”

“Patrice isn’t going anywhere and neither are you until we come to an understanding.”

“The only thing I understand is that you took advantage of my poor wife.”

“Your wife was in desperate need of a good fuck!”

“Excuse me.”

“You heard what I said. No amount of counseling is going to change the fact that you can’t satisfy her sexually.” Nickolas turned his laptop around to Darrell, which showed him fucking Patrice.

Darrell watched in disbelief. He saw the look of passion and ecstasy on his wife’s face. How she yelped, cooed, moaned, grunted, and cussed as Nickolas fucked her, sucked her, and fingered her.

“Does she sound like that when you fuck her?”

Darrell’s heart broke. Never had he heard Patrice moan and carry on that way. The most he got was a soft moan. He always thought if he picked a young ripe girl that didn’t know any better, his sexual inadequacies would go unnoticed. He was married for a short time to another woman before Patrice and she left him for another man.

He thought when he found his sweet little pure church girl that he would be able to pump her full of his cum nightly and have her not question anything. Fuck the internet and fuck porn and all those loose women telling stories of getting fucked right.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.