Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The drive home was mostly quiet. Patrice was happy that there was a solution for her addiction, but she couldn’t understand why there wasn’t a solution for her husband’s inability to satisfy her sexually.

After dinner was over and the day had come to a close, she lay in bed. And per usual, her husband initiated sex, but this time, Patrice said, “I have a headache.”

He frowned and rolled over. She looked at the wall until her eyelids became heavy.

When morning arrived, she prepared breakfast. Her husband hugged her, “I’m sorry if you felt like I did something wrong yesterday. I just want things to go back to the way they were.”

And what if I don’t, she thought. That was the problem. The Usual was not satisfying her. Her sexual cravings were more than her husband could handle. She had gotten a taste of what it was like to be fucked properly and going back to perhaps having an orgasm was not appealing.

She gave a soft smile to her husband. He smiled, “Good luck at your appointment today. Don’t worry about dinner. I’ll pick up something on the way home from work.”

“Have a good day dear,” she replied as she watched him leave. She smiled. She had already sent her supervisor a message that she wasn’t going to work that Monday. After craving cock all weekend, she planned to have her pussy properly serviced all day by Carlos. She grabbed her purse and keys and then left.

Even though Patrice liked having sex with Jorge too, she had developed a small crush on Carlos. He often sent her text messages to say how pretty she was and that he loved the way her pussy tasted. These things she enjoyed reading and made her crave his cock even more.

Patrice pulled up to Carlos’s house. He owned a nice house on a decent plot of land. She parked in the driveway next to his work truck and knocked on the door. He opened the door wearing only a pair of jogging pants. She smiled at the sight of his bare, toned chest and nice arms, “Good morning, Carlos,” she said.

“Buenos dias, preciosa,” he replied as he stepped aside to allow her inside.

She looked around, “You have a nice home,” she said. His house was neatly done. The walls and floors looked brand-new. His living room looked like the showroom of a furniture store display. It didn’t have the delicate details of a woman’s decorating skills, yet it was tasteful and pleasing to the eye.

He stepped up behind her; showered her neck with kisses and smelled her hair as his right hand caressed her right hip and thigh. “So glad you came to see me today,” he said.

Her head turn left and their lips touched. She hummed as they kissed. How she longed for that long sweet passionate kiss. It was like medicine instantly providing her with a cure for all of her aches and pains.

As they stood in front of the sofa, facing the dining area that had an amazing view of the greenery through a large window, his right hand unzipped her dress in the back and he peeled it off. She stood wearing a black lace bra and panty set.

“You don’t think I’m weird, Carlos, for being like this?”

He turned her, lifted her chin, and shook his head, “You deserve to be fucked how you want to be fucked.”

She smiled.

His strong hands gripped her full breasts. He undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her skin was so pretty. It had a golden hue to it as she stood there and the sunlight danced across her.

He licked his lips and then her nipples. Slowly they hardened as he sucked and nibbled gently. He kneeled and removed her panties and she stepped out of the heels she wore.

He kissed her belly button and traveled down until his lips touched her pearl. She hummed with delight as her fingers ran through his soft black hair. It seemed Carlos loved the way her nectar tasted. He French kissed her opening and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Her leg trembled and honey flowed from her as she let out a loud moan, “Ahhhhhh.”

He continued to drink from her cup until she pulled his hair and cried out, “Carlos!”

He stood and wiped his chin and smiled, “Your husband doesn’t eat you like that, right preciosa?”

She shook her head. His lips touched hers and their tongues danced in each other’s mouths. He ran his hand through her luscious locks and pulled slightly as he kissed her. His fingers found their way to her precious opening and penetrated. He fingered her rapidly as they kissed. Her heart raced and she held onto him tightly as another orgasm hit and her pussy flooded his hand, she grunted, “Ugggh,” almost near tears.

He stepped back and removed his pants. His cock curved upward and bobbed in mid-air. She kneeled and touched it. She loved the shape of his cock. She held it in her hand and kissed the tip then massaged it before she opened wide and he fed his cock through her pretty lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.