Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When Patrice pulled up to the location, she saw that it was a nice-sized home, but there weren’t any signs that indicated it was an office. She wondered if she was in the right place. She sent a message to the First Lady and asked. The First Lady responded and confirmed that the location was correct.

Patrice took a deep breath and headed to the door. She waited several seconds. The door was opened by an older woman with silver hair, yet her face still had a pretty youthful appearance. “You must be Patrice, Nikolas is waiting for you, come inside.”

She allowed Patrice to walk in and she looked her over, “Oh you’re very pretty,” she commented as she looked Patrice over.

Patrice smiled, “Thank you.”

“I’m Dianna, I work with Nickolas. I’m his assistant.”

Patrice nodded as she walked alongside the woman down to the basement. “He’ll be out shortly,” she said before leaving Patrice in a waiting area. She sat in a chair and looked around the rather plain area, that had nothing more than a single chair and a small round table with a plant on top.

“Patrice,” a voice sounded.

She looked up and saw a man standing at the entrance of the door. He stood nearly as tall as the doorway and had this serious look on his handsome face. His eyes seemed to pierce through her. His hair was cut low on the sides and a little longer on top. He had a little bit of fuzz on his face.

She stood up, “I’m Patrice.”

He allowed a little smile to appear. This eased her nerves slightly, “Come with me,” he said.

She followed him to another room, he allowed her to walk inside. It was dimly lit and had a desk with a lamp and a chair that sat in front, “Have a seat.”

She sat.

“So, where do we begin?”

She was nervous. She didn’t know what to say. He tilted his head, “You’re here for a reason.”

She nodded, “My Pastors and my husband said this could help me with my problem.”

“And what seems to be your problem?”

She giggled like a schoolgirl before responding, “I like certain things sexually and my husband thinks I need help.”

“And what do you think?”

She shrugged.

“Anything you say here is kept between us.”

She nodded, “My friend thinks I’m fine.”

“Who is this friend?”

“Carlos.”

He nodded and it was silent for a while. “Carlos, is this a friend of your husband or is this a man that you’ve been fucking?”

“Excuse me?”

“Patrice, let’s not play coy. A woman with powerful urges such as the ones you’ve been having must have found a way to circumvent not being satisfied at home. Is Carlos a man that you’ve been fucking?”

Patrice was livid. She didn’t get angry often, but this therapist had pushed her buttons. She stood. “Sit down!” he commanded.

She halted and eyed him. His eyebrow rose, “Sit. You came here for help and I’m going to help you.”

She sat and glared at him.

He grinned, “You don’t have to respond. I’ll take your actions as a yes.” He cleared his throat. “What are your desires, Patrice?”

She shook her head, “I just want to be satisfied. I don’t see what’s wrong with that. Why am I being harassed? Why isn’t anyone talking to my husband about making me happy?”

He nodded, “That’s it let it all out.”

She cried, “I love him, but I can’t live like this any longer. I want to feel that nice throb in my pussy. I want my tits licked and my clit licked too. I want to suck to taste the sweet substance that flows a man’s cock. I want my pussy stroked right.”

He nodded.

“I can’t stop thinking about fucking. I want good sex.”

“Are you thinking about sex now?” he asked as he stood and walked around to where she sat. His crotch was right in her face. She could see the bulge in his pants. She looked up into his eyes.

“I should probably leave. I knew this wouldn’t work.”

He kneeled to her level. Their eyes met. His thumb stroked the side of her face, “I can give you all the cock you want.”

Her heart raced. Why would he say that? What kind of treatment did the First Lady recommend to her? “Are you really a therapist?”

He grinned, “I work in a special community. You were referred by a friend. We help women like you and Dianna, you met her earlier. Your husbands are oblivious to your sexual needs, but I can help.”

His lips touched hers. But what would she need him for if she already had Carlos and Jorge? They were all she needed.

“It’s simple. With me, your husband just assumes you’re seeing a therapist. In our sessions, I fuck your sweet little cunt and kiss it the way you like, that way when you fuck him at night, you can just tolerate it.”

“I don’t know.”

“If you keep fucking Carlos, eventually your husband will find out and your marriage will be over.”

She thought about it. How many days could she really take off work? Nickolas had provided her with a solution but was his stroke better than Carlos’s or even Jorge’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.