Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

That night, Patrice slept like a log. When she woke up the next morning, she smiled. She had the whole week to herself. She thought about all the cock she could probably get. This is going to be a great week, she thought.

She rose to her feet and went to prepare for her day. She had taken the rest of the week off to relax. She had planned a spa day for Monday and of course, she had her appointment with Nickolas later that day. She remembered how awesome he fucked her cunt the last time. She wanted to get herself especially dolled up for their meeting.

The day started with a nice manicure. Patrice had beautiful natural nails. She kept neatly trimmed with a neutral beige color. Her feet were adorable. She had the prettiest toes adorned with pink and white color.

Once her manicure and pedicure were done, she had a facial. Her skin glowed. Later, she had her black hair highlighted with a golden hue that looked marvelous with her skin tone.

Her hair was styled in big pretty curls that bounced with each step she took. She was happy with the outcome. The only thing she had left was her massage.

She stepped into a fragrant room with low lighting provided by a few lamps and candles. The sound of waves crashing against the shore and birds squawking played over the speakers.

She sat in a comfortable chair wearing a soft thick white robe; her hair pulled up in a bun as she sipped on herbal tea. The door opened and in walked Christopher. He was this tall white man with a shiny bald head. He was massive in size. He looked as if he could crush someone with his bare hands.

His face was pleasant despite his massive intimidating exterior, he smiled, “I’m Chris, Denise is not here today.”

Patrice usually preferred women to massage her, but since she had been exploring the depths of her cock appetite looking at the size of Chris’s massive hands, she couldn’t help but wonder if his cock was just as massive.

Even if not, he was a man that worked with his hands. Surely, he could provide per cunt with more than enough pleasure if he massaged her just right. She smiled, “Nice to meet you, Chris, I’m Patrice,” she blushed.

He noticed her beautiful smile and blushed, “Um, you can remove your robe and lie on the table. We’ll get started.”

Before he could look away, she dropped her robe. His eyes widened. He cleared his throat. He wanted to look away, but he couldn’t. He figured if she was that open to show him her body, he would gladly look.

He watched as she sat on the table and laid down. He walked over to the door and locked it. Then he grabbed a towel and some warm oil and headed to where she was.

He placed the towel over her ass. As much as he tried to control himself, his cock was on some serious horny shit. He poured oil on her back and rubbed it in nicely. Patrice moaned as he eased the tension in her muscles. She hoped he would mind easing another area. The more he pressed and rubbed, the more excited she got. She reached back and pulled the towel off and let it hit the floor.

“Ma’am you have to keep the towel—”

She rolled over. Her breasts were full and scrumptious. He could imagine his lips on her nipples. She opened her legs wide and gave him a show. The more she played with her clit, the fuller his cock got.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.