Addicted to Cock - Cover

Addicted to Cock

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Patrice has been married for twenty years. During that time she has rarely known sexual pleasure. She discovers porn and masturbation to aid her desires, but she wants more. She slowly succumbs to the urge of asking to see men's cocks, but later finds herself engaged in hardcore sex with various men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Patrice went home. She prepared for her meeting with Nickolas. Her heart raced. She was nervous. She decided to drink some calming tea as she got dressed. She wore a pretty pink off-the-shoulder maxi dress that flowed down to her ankles. She looked picture-perfect.

She took a few deep breaths and fluffed out her hair. She was ready. She smiled, there’s no way he’d know I’d seen Carlos. Off she went to her “therapy session.”

Patrice arrived at Nickolas’s home. She rang the doorbell and waited anxiously. When it opened he stood in the doorway. Even though he didn’t smile, he was in awe of her beauty. The way the sun kissed her skin. The way her hair shined and flowed as the wind stirred about.

“You’re early, very good.” He stepped aside and allowed her to enter. He watched her shoulders. They looked perfectly toned and her back was just as toned. He wanted her right there, but he had a treat in mind for her if she had been a good girl.

“Let’s go down to the basement,” he instructed. He led the way and she followed. Once they were inside his office, she sat. He stared at her, “So how has your week been?”

“It’s been great.”

He nodded, “So you’ve been a good girl since the last time we spoke?”

She nodded.

He stood and walked over to where she sat. He ran his fingers through her lovely hair. She sat nervously. “You seem nervous.”

“I’m fine,” she said as she fidgeted.

He chuckled, “A beautiful woman such as yourself with a thirst for cock hasn’t been naughty all week.” His hand slipped inside of her dress and he played with her breasts, “You have beautiful tits,” he said as he pinched her nipple.

“Ouch,” she replied.

He kissed her neck as he continued to pinch, “Shhhh, I don’t believe you’re being honest with me Patrice and for that, I have to deal with you.”

She turned to him, “But—”

“Stand up.”

She stood. He pulled off her dress and directed her to remove her panties. She stood before him naked with all of her stuff on the floor. He pushed his middle finger inside of her wet cunt, “Don’t move,” he commanded as he played with her pussy.

Patrice closed her eyes and concentrated, her pussy got sopping wet from his fingering her, “Ahhhh, look at that,” he grinned as he enjoyed the squishing noise her pussy made.

He continued to play and when he felt her on the verge, he stopped. Patrice let out a deep grunt.

“We’re going into the room,” he said sinisterly as he guided her through a door and into a room with all types of toys and apparatuses.

She looked around. He took off his clothes then walked over to her and whispered into her ear, “If you tell me the truth now, it won’t be as bad.”

“I’m telling you the truth.”

“Shwack!” He slapped her ass. “I’ll ask again.”

“Yes. Yes. I saw Carlos. It was only one time,” she cried.

“And I told you not to see him at all—”

“Nickolas—”

“Call me sir.”

“But sir, you have to understand—”

“Silence.” He walked her over to a device and attached her arms until they were over her head and he legs were spread wide. He massaged his cock in front of her, “You want my cock in your little pussy.”

She did. Her pussy throbbed for a cock to stroke it. He reached for a vibrator and turned it on. It hummed as he approached her and placed it on her clit for a second and removed it.

She moaned and tried to thrust her pussy closer to the vibrator every time he moved it away within centimeters of her clit. “Please, Please, sir, please. I promise to listen. I’ll behave.”

He grinned, “How do I know you’re not just saying that because you want my cock in your little cunt?”

“Please. I promise. Give me a chance.”

He shook his head. He placed the vibrator on her clit. It hummed against her clit, “Oh shit, um, um,” she moaned.

He pulled it away. “You will learn to obey.” He left the room and returned with a younger woman in her early thirties. Very shapely and pretty. She was nude. She wore a black collar. “This is Julie, say hello, Julie.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.