Becoming a Man in Appa - Cover

Becoming a Man in Appa

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After-bunker society has strict rules about sex: rules that the lustful teenage urges screaming inside John don't understand. He wants to be a good man; he wants to do his duty and honor his community. But more than that, he NEEDS to get laid.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Monday night arrived. John’s best clothes were none the worse for his Venture trip, so he made it a point to wear them for his rendezvous. He even swiped a couple mint leaves to chew as he approached. He handed Izzy some flowers he’d picked and the bottle of vegetable oil when she answered the door.

Izzy looked pretty. She always did, but her dress was unusually fancy by Appa standards, with lots of shades of orange and red, and a bell-shaped skirt down nearly to her ankles.

She took John by the hand and led him into the small comfortable living room. She poured them each a small glass of a fruity liquor as they sat in comfortable chairs opposite each other. They both sipped in silence while she toyed with him with her eyes.

“So...,” Izzy said, setting both glasses aside and leading him into the bedroom, “we’ve never met, I’ve just been riding in a truck for eight hours, and I want to get pregnant. What do you do?”

“I guess I take off your dress?” John said. He reached for the laces at her neck, but she stopped him.

“Some girls might want to go straight to grinding,” she said, “but most need some time to get ready: to feel comfortable and safe.”

“So I just talk to her then?” John asked.

“Well, no. Words aren’t enough,” Izzy explained. John frowned. “You want to find ways to touch her - to get her used to you. Show her that you’ll treat her nicely.” She laughed, “It’s honestly not much different than approaching an unfamiliar animal.” John laughed too.

“I could ... wash your feet?” John suggested.

“Okay, yeah,” Izzy said with a chuckle.

John dipped a towel in the washbasin while Izzy sat on the edge of the bed and took off her shoes. He knelt in front of her and reverently scrubbed her small feet. She hummed approvingly.

After a time, Izzy’s knees began to move apart. John looked to her face for cues. “Does that mean something?” He asked.

She smiled and nodded. “That definitely means something,” she acknowledged.

John set the washcloth aside and caressed her smooth calf with both hands. He switched back and forth between her legs, enjoying the warmth of her skin. His hands were up under her skirt, touching her, he realized. Symbolically that struck him as more intimate than the blowjobs she had given him.

Her legs widened more, and he understood the message. His hands moved up to her thighs. Her breath carried soft tones of satisfaction while he rubbed them. He found it too awkward to preserve her modesty that high up on her body, so he lifted her skirt and petticoat and tossed them up onto her belly. She giggled, and then lay back and moaned as his hands returned to her thighs.

Her underpants had a damp spot - one that was growing in size. Nervously, he touched it.

“I want you to kiss me there,” Izzy told him in response. She untied her underwear’s string and lifted her hips, beginning to take them off. John helped remove them the rest of the way.

John was confused when he saw her nakedness. She was a grown woman, and yet she was hairless and smooth, like a little girl. He decided not to say anything.

“What do I do?” John asked, His little nieces’ vulvas had never looked so swollen and wet. They had never given signs of being so complicated, with lips within lips, and so many bumps and folds.

Izzy shifted her body to see him past her bunched skirt. “You’ll have to figure it out. Try stuff - see what happens.”

John put his lips to Izzy’s pussy. He ran his tongue firmly through her gash. She didn’t say anything, so he asked, “Like this?”

Izzy lay back down. “It’s okay to ask sometimes, but sex is so much about unspoken communication. “Try some stuff and see how I respond - my sounds, my movements. It might be different for the next girl. You’ll have to figure it out every single time,” she told him.

John put his face back in her muff and set about solving her puzzle. She groaned, satisfied, when he stroked her lips. She growled - or something like it - when he went too hard. She moaned encouragingly when he nuzzled the little stiff bit at the top of her bean. Over a few minutes, he learned to lick her there in a few ways that caused her to moan, pant, and thrust her pussy into his face as if asking for more. He knew he was on to something when she held his head in her hands and pulled him into her. He tongued her while she screamed and wiggled and gasped, until finally she closed her legs to tell him he was done.

Izzy pulled him up onto the bed with him. She beamed a smile at him and kissed him lightly many times. They touched each other all over, sometimes innocently, sometimes not, as they gradually undressed. John’s erection was alert and ready for duty, even though John doubted that it would get to participate. Nevertheless, it leaked pre-come all through the minutes he spent inventing new ways to touch her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.