The Naughty Girls Club No. 13 - Pants on Fire - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 13 - Pants on Fire

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica tells Jill and Joanna the story of when she was naughtiest. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

“Some sad news,” Jessica told the members of the Naughty Girls Club soon after everyone had stripped naked, as had become their custom. “This is our last meeting.”

“How come?” Jill asked.

“Because we can’t get any naughtier, so what’s the point?”

“We can’t?” Joanna said.

“I’m going to miss you guys,” Jessica said. “It was fun while it lasted.”

“We weren’t that naughty, were we?” Jill asked.

Jessica shrugged.

“What would you say is the naughtiest thing you ever did?” Joanna asked.

“Actually it happened just the other day,” Jessica said. My dad was out of town on business. My mom was at work. I was lazing about. I took a long shower, and then I dried off and kind of ambled into my parents’ room. I was thinking of trying out that new perfume I knew she got. But I didn’t see it on her dresser. All these other perfumes, but not that one. I thought I’d try her desk. Her grandma’s antique desk. Nothing on top but a picture of me and her when I was about five. I opened the drawer. There’s only one drawer, and I didn’t think the perfume bottle could be in there, but I opened it anyway.”

When Jessica was silent, Jill said, “I guess that’s pretty naughty, if you knew you weren’t supposed to.”

“Doesn’t sound that naughty to me,” Joanna said.

“Was the perfume in the drawer?” Jill asked.

“No,” Jessica said. “There was a letter. A letter and a photograph.”

“Did you read it?” Jill asked.

“What was the photo of?” Joanna asked.

“I didn’t read the letter,” Jessica said. “Just the first line or two. ‘My darling darling darling. Last night was so special... ‘“

“Was it from your dad?” Jill asked.

“What about the picture?” Joanna asked.

“It was a picture of my mom,” Jessica said. “A close up of her sucking some guy’s cock.”

“Wow,” said Jill. “Was it your dad’s cock?”

“How would she know what her dad’s cock looked like?” Joanna said.

“It was hot,” Jessica said. “Very hot. Probably my mom was sitting right where I was. I looked at the picture and imagined it and started touching myself. I was wearing this kind of beach dress and it kept bunching up and getting in the way, so I took it off. Then more touching. I was really getting into it. I heard Bosco scampering around downstairs, but I kept touching. In some part of my mind I pretended that Bosco was a real person, watching me. That put me over the edge. I came. It was a good come.”

Joanna said, “I don’t think that’s all that naughty.”

“Yeah, but it wasn’t Bosco, it was a real person,” Jessica said.

“Who?” Jill asked.

“My dad. He was standing in the doorway. He goes, ‘What are you doing?’ While trying to get to my feet, I snapped, ‘I was rubbing off, what did it look like I was doing?’ The stool fell over. I tripped over it. Dad was right next to me, reaching down to help me up. I scrambled to my feet on my own. Some of my cum juice was on my fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.