Brigitte's First Circuit - Cover

Brigitte's First Circuit

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Day 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Day 1 - Generations in fallout bunkers left the human race with dangerously little genetic diversity. Girls of breeding age have a duty: travel circuits through neighboring towns, mating with strangers who will give them strong offspring. Brigitte is excited to begin doing her duty.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Brigitte walked away from the breakfast table, thrilled at the thought of not having to do the dishes. She was headed out to do her first circuit: she was doing her duty to the village, and in recognition of that, she was exempt from this chore.

The Appa Future Generations Council had approved a circuit through Walmer, Crater, Marley, and Woolton. She would have sex four times in as many days. If she was lucky - really lucky - she would be pregnant by the end of the trip. This expedition was one of many sent out from Appa each month, each containing women at the peak of their fertility.

Brigitte lifted her duffel bag and handed it to her fellow travelers, already sitting in the truck’s bed, and then climbed inside.

Izzy was famous as the town’s oldest childless woman. At twenty-five, she had been doing circuits nearly every month for more than ten years. She had curly hair and prominent cheekbones, and she was skinny. Maybe she was too skinny, Brigitte speculated - maybe that had something to do with why she couldn’t get pregnant. It seemed like she ought to be sad, but Izzy always signed up for the next circuit undaunted. Brigitte wondered if Izzy knew how much the other girls pitied her.

Henry and John were the other two waiting in the truck. Henry was Brigitte’s brother - a year older than her. He would be her chaperon. John, two years younger, would be Izzy’s.

The final two voyagers walked to the truck together. Ella was Brigitte’s cousin; she was nineteen and the mother of two toddlers. Dylan was the oldest boy of the group at twenty. He and Ella were two peas in a pod, as far as Brigitte was concerned: both always too serious.

Dylan handed the final two duffel bags up to the passengers, and then he unslung the rifle from his back and handed it to John. The boy accepted it solemnly, understanding the responsibility that went with it. He checked the magazine and chamber before slinging it on his own back. Dylan and Ella climbed into the truck’s cabin and they all began their journey.


Hours of driving across the broken before-bunker roads being lashed in the face with her own wind-blown hair was possibly the most exciting event of Brigitte’s life. At first she hadn’t liked the idea of sharing her first circuit with Izzy - as if the older girl’s bad luck might rub off on her - but soon she discovered that the veteran circuit girl was a wealth of information as well as good cheer.

“They won’t have any sort of party or introductions at Walmer,” Izzy explained. “They’ll put a bow around your neck and you’ll just walk around town seeing the sights. Lots of boys will walk up to you and talk to you. When you find one you like, go to bed with him.”

“How do I know who to choose?” Brigitte asked. The notion of a whole town full of boys she’d never met before seemed overwhelming.

Izzy laughed. “Just take your time - there will be lots to choose from. But ... this is your first time, right? Try to pick an older guy. Not like uncle old - maybe someone Dylan’s age. Young guys like this tend to blow their wads too quickly,” she said motioning at John, “that’s why they’re called squirts.” She winked at him.

John’s face became troubled, so Izzy reassured him. “Don’t worry cutie,” she said, mussing his hair with her hand, “you won’t have to wait long before all the circuit girls back home choose you.”

The truck came to a stop, perplexing Brigitte. There was nothing around as far as the eye could see - not even before-bunker rubble.

Dylan and Ella exited the truck’s cab. “All right,” Dylan announced. “We’re about an hour out of town. We’ll do the chaperon blowjobs here and then make plans before the final stretch.”

“Chaperon blowjobs?” Brigitte asked.

“You didn’t know about those?” Izzy questioned her.

“It’s only fair,” Ella insisted. “If they weren’t here escorting us, they’d be back home siring for foreign circuit girls.”

“It’s more than that, though,” Izzy explained. “We count on them to protect us, but they can’t stay alert if they’re all charged up sexually. Before we started doing this, a couple years ago, some guys in Marley took advantage of Mary Cooper because her chaperon left her to go jerk his meat.”

“Um, okay...,” Brigitte said uncertainly. She glanced between the three boys. “I’ve never, you know, touched one.”

Izzy smiled at her. “Don’t worry about it! I’ll take care of these two today, and tomorrow after some Walmer boy has popped your cherry, we’ll see how you feel.” To Ella she added, with a subtext that Brigitte didn’t understand, “I assume you’ll be taking care of Dylan?”

“Yes,” Ella said flatly.

Izzy fingered the shoulder straps of her dress provocatively for a few seconds before pulling her top down. Her breasts were smallish and sort of angular instead of round, but on her slender frame they were enough to give her a feminine shape. Brigitte wondered if they were big enough to interest the boys at all, but it quickly became obvious that they were.

“Why do you need to show your breasts?” Brigitte asked.

Izzy laid a small blanket on the ground while the boys excitedly took off their pants and underwear. “I don’t need to,” Izzy explained. She knelt on the blanket. “It’s just nice to give the boys something to look at. Plus there’s less risk of making a mess on my dress this way.”

Izzy coaxed the boys into position and then alternated between them, giving each cock ten seconds or so of her warm wet mouth before switching to the other. She didn’t seem to be blowing or sucking - Brigitte had never truly understood that facet of the act from the stories she’d heard. Instead, Izzy was simply moving her lips and tongue around over the tips of the boys’ fleshy rods.

Henry, who had been a chaperon to many girls recently, stood silent and relaxed, his eyes locked on the woman kneeling in front of him. John, on the other hand, was squirming and gasping. His eyes were darting all over the place as if trying to understand how he had come to the amazing place at which he stood.

Brigitte moved around the truck to see what Dylan and Ella were doing. He was naked from the waist down, sitting on truck’s passenger seat with his legs open wide through the open door. Ella was standing between his legs, bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Her technique was different: she was taking almost all of his length inside her as her head rose and fell at a regular pace. Sometimes she made gurgling sounds.

Dylan gave Brigitte a distinctly unwelcome look, and then Ella stopped what she was doing long enough to cast an evil eye of her own, so Brigitte walked back to the back of the truck to watch her more easy-going kin.

Now, instead of alternating between Henry and John, Izzy was slobbering on both of their dicks together. She was making strange choking sounds sometimes and occasionally had to wipe some slobber off of her chin, but her head never stopped making random fluid motions over the eager cocks.

Izzy wrapped a hand around each boy’s shaft and began moving them back and forth while her mouth entertained their tips. Henry gasped with satisfaction, but John began squirming again, and hyperventilating. John moaned and bounced in place with his mouth hanging open, and then seconds later, his semen overflowed Izzy’s mouth. She somehow got it back in her mouth and gave John’s dick a few final licks before abandoning the spent boy and turning her full attention to Henry.

While Izzy continued jerking and sucking Henry, Brigitte watched John’s behavior curiously. He found a patch of grass to lie on and spread out, panting as if returning from a hard run. His dick shriveled, returning to what Brigitte imagined was a much more practical size and shape to keep around between his legs all day.

Her attention snapped back to Henry and Izzy when he began to moan. His hands were on her head and his back arched, as if thrusting his cock toward her, but she kept her mouth and hand fixed exactly where she wanted them. He came, obviously, and Izzy swallowed the probably-gross but magical liquid.

Everyone got dressed in silence and waited for Dylan and Ella to re-emerge.


Dylan spread a map out on a large flat rock to show everyone. “There’s a ravine just Northwest of Walmer. This section here has a line of before-bunker electricity towers. That’s where we’ll meet if anything goes wrong. I’ll point them out when as we approach,” Dylan told them.

Dylan locked eyes with John. “You’re keeping the gun because you’re the smallest - the one they’ll think they can bully easiest. But they can’t. These girls are the most important things in Appa. We have to protect them no matter what. Now, what do you do if someone tries to hurt Izzy?”

“I fire a warning shot and tell them to stop,” John answered.

“And if they don’t stop?” Dylan pressed.

“I kill them,” John said with determination.

“Good. And if someone tries to take your weapon?”

“I kill them.”

“And if things go wrong?”

“I take Izzy to the ravine Northwest of town and wait for you.”

Dylan put an hand on John’s shoulder and nodded approvingly.

Izzy interjected softly: “Just remember - sometimes pleasure and pain can sound a lot alike...”

Ella interrupted snidely, muttering, “Especially for some girls.”

Izzy ignored her. “Just make sure that it’s a real crisis before shooting anything,” she said. John nodded.

“I don’t get it though,” John said after a moment of reflection. “If this is so risky, why do we let the girls out of the village? Wouldn’t they be easier to protect at home? Why couldn’t men travel from town to town instead of women?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.