Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Bree retired to the guest bedroom of the home and the happy couple went to their room. Allen kissed Kate’s mouth passionately, “Thanks babe, that was in-fucking-credible.”

“You seemed to enjoy it.”

“Did you?”

“I did. It was nice.”

“How are you feeling?”

“A lot better.” Kate touched his face, “I’m going to get some rest now.” She lay back and closed her eyes. Allen couldn’t take his mind off what had transpired. First, the foursome, which was insane, then a threesome with the two women he adored. Life was good.

Kate also had a smile on her face. She was still sad about Judith, but she was closer to finding peace about it. It wasn’t often she got to see Judith anyway, a couple of times a year wasn’t enough to quench her thirst.

There was a beautiful soul she trusted and loved right next door. After Allen fell asleep, Kate rose from the bed and slipped out of the room, and found Bree in the guest bedroom.

She peeled off her robe and got in bed with Bree. She snuggled close behind her feeling the warmth of her soft fragrant skin. She kissed her shoulders and got closer caressing her body. Holding her melons in her hand, squeezing.

Her hand eased down, her finger found her pearl and polished it in circles until she felt moisture.

Bree was still in a daze from sleep and the effects of the wine, but she figured Allen must have wanted another round as he often did. She turned over and saw Kate, “Kate?”

“Yes, it’s me.”

“Should we be doing this?”

“Just this once.”

Bree wasn’t sure. She had never been with a woman in that way. This would be something different. She was open to the idea. She cared about Kate. She trusted her. She was Allen’s wife. They shared him. It would be fine if they shared each other. She smiled and invited Kate to her.

She felt Kate’s soft lips on hers. Their tongues touched. She felt Kate’s finger touch her pearl. She made tiny circles on it. Before long Bree cooed and moaned craving more of Kate’s touch. Kate pushed her two fingers into Bree’s cunt, “that’s it, Bree, relax, see it’s no different than being with Allen.”

“Oh my god, Kate,” Bree moaned as Kate fingered her to perfection causing her river to overrun its banks. Kate sucked her huge tits kissed down her belly and tasted her sweet nectar. Bree couldn’t believe it; Kate was eating her out. She never even imagined Kate was Bisexual or that Kate was attracted to her sexually. Yet there they were sharing an intimate moment.

Once Bree climaxed. Kate came up for air with a smile. “I have to go back to the room before Allen wakes up,” she said as she left the bed and put on her robe.

Bree was still enjoying the sensation of her orgasm. She nodded. Kate paused before leaving, “Can we keep this between us?”

Bree nodded, “Sure.” She watched Kate leave the bedroom. Bree looked up at the ceiling thinking about all that had happened.

At 6:00 am, Allen’s internal alarm sounded. He snuggled next to Kate for some action, but she didn’t respond. He left the room to find Bree in the guest bedroom preparing to leave, “Good morning,” he said looking at her ripe delicious curves, “Leaving?” he asked.

“Yeah, have to get ready for work.”

“Can you spare ten minutes?” he asked as he placed his hand on her hips and kissed her mouth.

“I suppose so.”

He sat on the edge of the bed and watched as she mounted him. Their eyes locked as she moved her hips. His hands gripped her ass and guided her cadence. He stood up and bounced her on his shaft. It was the perfect morning workout, upper body, lower body, and cardio.

Sweat beaded on his forehead the faster he bounced her. They panted and moaned. He turned and lay her on the bed and began digging her out causing her to moan loudly, “oh Allen, babe, shit!”

He went even slower. He knew how to make her cream. That did the trick every time. Slow, slow, slow, deeper with each stroke and there it was. His cock was covered in her honey.

She pulled him closer, wrapping her arms around him. They shared a long kiss as he continued to stroke. He increased his speed. He felt close. He looked down pulled his cock out and stroked it rapidly until it shot out onto her belly, “Oh my god,” he said as he leaned over to kiss her mouth, “you’re amazing.”

“I love you.”

He smiled.

She placed her hand over his mouth, “You don’t have to say it. I can feel it.”


Bree entered her home through the back door where she found Nicole sitting on the sofa, “Where you been hussy,” she asked jokingly.

“I was next door.”

“Over there riding Allen’s big ass cock.”

“I was actually amongst other things.”

“What does that mean?”

Bree chuckled, “I have to get ready for work.”

“No, no, no, you can’t start a sentence like that and just leave me hanging.”

“The three of us had sex.”

“Wait, seriously?”

Bree nodded.

“Now heifer I asked you to give Steve and me another crack at it and you said no, now you’re over there. I’m your best friend.”

“Allen is not mine to share. He belongs to Kate. If you wanna swing, you have to do it with them, not me.”

Nicole sucked her teeth. She knew it was true. But Steve wanted Bree again. He had fun that night and wanted to try it again.

“Anyway, I’m going to get ready for work.”

“Okay, heaux.”

Bree laughed as she headed stairs to her room.


The morning was perfect for Ciara as she sat on Demetrius’ cock and rode him to her delight. She was in sexual bliss with Demetrius. He made sure she climaxed before he’d finish and his oral game was pretty good.

She hit the peak and as she moaned and shook, Demetrius stroked rapidly and brought himself to orgasm. They moaned in each other’s ears for a time. She rolled off and lay next to him, “Hey, Bree works for the state government?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.