Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

When morning arrived, Allen stretched and turned to his left and saw Bree lying next to him. Last night did happen, he thought. He had never thought about putting his cock in any other woman since he was with Kate, but after the night he spent with Bree, all he could think about was getting his cock wet again with Bree’s juices.

He looked under the covers at her perfectly toned body, her back with the sexy dimples above her ass. Her soft hair smelled like mango butter when he snuggled closer and felt her warmth as he showered kisses down her spine.

He caressed her back down to her ass and squeezed. She hummed as her body responded to his touch by pushing back until her ass was against his stiff cock permitting him to forge ahead with whatever he planned to do.

Allen loved morning sex. A fresh nut in the morning got his day off to a great start. He felt invigorated after a great morning session. And lately, he was lucky to get a morning session in maybe once a week. He hoped this new arrangement would get him back on track to at least four sessions.

His hand eased around to the front until it touched her gem. He polished in a circular motion continuously. Her moans crescendoed the faster he moved and tapped. Finally, he slipped his two fingers inside and found her moist. His thumb rubbed her jewel as his fingers stroked and when her legs clamped down on his hand, he knew she had climaxed.

Satisfied that the first orgasm was out of the way, he planned to stroke her kitty until she had a few more. He pulled her right cheek up and pressed his way into her center, and moaned, “Ahhhhh.”

The sounds of her wet pussy taking in his full cock excited them both. They breathe heavily as his thrust went deeper, her head turned and she moaned, “Good morning,” she said as her hand reached back to touch his handsome face. Their lips touched. His fingers wiggled her clit rapidly, she moaned and spoke between kisses, “Baby, shit.”

“You like that?”

“Yeah, feels good, keep doing that.”

He continued to move slowly, feeding her hungry cunt exactly what she wanted. He reached up and held onto her right tit and pushed a little faster, soon his finger found her moist mouth. She suckled his finger and tasted her juices.

His hand went back to her clit, he strummed a little more, she moaned softly, almost whined, her jaws clenched and it happened. His cock was covered in her honey. He rolled her onto her belly and swiftly lifted her hips in the air. His hands lowered onto her ass and a loud noise sounded as his palms connected both cheeks wobbled. He grabbed her ass and parted her cheeks and gave her entire slit a nice coating of saliva as his tongue traveled up and down.

He saw her opening, penetrated, and paused. She rocked her hips back and forth on his cock. He looked down and enjoyed the view of her ass wobbling as she moved.

He pulled her up and held onto her breasts and she sat back on his cock. Her mind was blown. She had had great sex with Demetrius her ex, but she had never had mind-altering sex. The kind that made you question the meaning of life. It was something about how he kissed her, how he held her tits and kissed her neck and whispered into her ear, “I love your pussy.”

Her legs shook and she could hardly move as tears formed in her eyes. He smiled. He knew he was putting in work and tearing that pussy up. He rubbed her clit and felt how wet it was. He gently lowered her onto the mattress and allowed his chest to connect with her back. His cock was balls deep in her tight wet little cunt.

He moved her hair to the right and kissed the left side of her neck as he continued to thrust, pushing deeper and deeper. She moaned and cried, “Fuck Allen, baby.”

He kissed her while he pressed and held her tightly as he released inside of her.


Kate was in the kitchen when Allen entered. He looked fresh and vibrant. She smiled, “I take it last night went well.”

He could only smile.

“You don’t have to give me all the juicy details.” She kissed his lips, “I’m just happy that you had a good time.”

He had had more than a good time. His cock was still in bliss from swimming in Bree’s Ocean. “What are we doing today?” he asked as he grabbed a plate and fixed him some breakfast that was sitting on the stove.

“I’m going to help Bree in her yard for a little while. Then we can go catch a movie or something.”

He nodded and hesitated, “How often am I allowed to do this?”

She smiled, “As often as you two decide.” She kissed his cheek, “The reality is Allen, my sex drive is just not where it used to be. I’m here for you in everything else. Even for an occasional fuck, but you and Bree can enjoy each other.”

He nodded and had a huge smile inside. Sweet, two women to enjoy. He sat peacefully and ate.


Bree had just gotten out of the shower. Her cellphone sounded. She looked and saw a strange number, “Hello?”

“Hey. What are you doing?” Demetrius asked accusingly.

She rolled her eyes in aggravation, “I’m getting out of the shower.”

“Why you didn’t answer your phone last night?”

“Um sir, we are not together. And I thought I told you not to call me.”

He sucked his teeth, “You’re being unreasonable.”

“Well, then just call me unreasonable,” she said before ending the call. She immediately called her carrier and got her number changed.

Later, she ended up outside in her yard where she met Kate. “Hey, I tried calling you but your number wasn’t working,” said Kate with concern.

“Oh yeah, I got it changed. My ex kept calling me. Asking me where I was last night. Like sir, you need to mind the business that pays you.”

Kate laughed. She rather enjoyed Bree’s demeanor and lively dialogue. It made her feel like she had a younger cool sister.

“So I heard you and Allen had a good time.”

Bree blushed, “Did he tell you everything?”

“No. I just assumed because he was in quite a pleasant mood this morning.”

Bree smiled, “At first when you asked me to do this ... I was like ... she must be crazy, but I’m glad you did because, baby, that man has some serious skills.”

Kate smiled, “I did mention that he was good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.