Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Taylor had just started her new life in the coastal picturesque town of St Pete. The condominiums where she lived were only five stories, luckily, she had scored one on the first floor. That meant she didn’t have to lug all of her photography equipment up several flights of stairs. The only thing she found funny was, that her condo number was 69A. She walked up to the door dressed in a pair of ripped faded Demin jeans that hugged her small but curvy frame. She smiled, “Apartment sixty-nine.” She shook her head and pulled the key out of her pocket just as the door to condo 69B opened.

Naturally, she turned left, when she heard the door open. Her soft honey-colored brown eyes widened when she saw him. He was six feet two inches tall with this incredibly toned frame, shoulders sculpted in the fitted blue tank he wore with a pair of beach shorts. His skin was perfectly tanned and his hazel eyes dazzled in the sunlight. She gave him a head nod and continued into her apartment, closing the door and leaning against it. She took a deep breath, “You are in a relationship. Behave.” She said out loud. She took another breath and stood firmly on her feet and looked around at what was now her new home. She smiled.

The huge sliding glass door provided a breathtaking view of the sound. A calm body of water that led to the ocean. Slowly she walked across the gray marbled tiled floor to the door. She slid it open. Aahhh, the smell of seawater, it was a smell noncoastal folks had to become accustomed to, but not Taylor since she had grown up on the gulf coast before attending college in the foothills of North Carolina.

She stood out on the spacious patio and witnessed a pelican coasting in the air. Quickly, she pulled out her cellphone and recorded. She watched it descend quickly into the water for a meal. She continued to record, but her lens picked up something, or someone else. A vision of perfection standing near the shore. He pulled off the blue tank and revealed his back muscles. She continued to record, he turned and looked up. Maybe he didn’t see her standing there. But when he waved, she knew. She nearly dropped her cellphone before she turned to retreat indoors.

The door shut partially, she looked at the footage, he was something to behold. The man from condo 69B. I wonder what his name is, she thought. A dirty grin appeared on her face. It had been weeks since she had seen her boyfriend John, that was still living in North Carolina. She had taken a position in St. Pete when he had received orders to be stationed in the bay area. Yet her thoughts were not on John. It was on the man she came to know before him. Her ex, Donte.

It was her freshman year at college. She and a group of friends decided to go to the mountains between NC and SC. It was there she came upon this dark and lovely specimen of a man hiking the same trail as her and her friends. His smile was infectious. She couldn’t help but allow her soft high yellow cheeks to become flushed rose red. He took notice.

Later that night, she found herself out walking the campgrounds taking pictures of the scenery. It was an incredible view in the moonlight. She heard, “If it isn’t Annie Leibovitz.” His voice was a slow sexy smooth baritone.

She paused at the compliment and turned to see him standing in a pair of cargo shorts, calves bulging, a t-shirt, and a flannel long sleeve. “I wish, but thanks.”

“One day.”

She nodded, “yeah, one day.”

His eyes scanned her. Her skin was so smooth, her hair a soft golden brown in a fury of curls wound all over her head, her eyes almond-shaped with long eyelashes. Her mouth, her lips perfect and full. “So, you out here with your man or just your friends?”

She smiled, “I don’t have a boyfriend, those ladies are my friends and the guys are their boyfriends.” He nodded, “How does a lady as pretty as you, not have a man.”

She shrugged, “I have no idea.”

“Can I get your name?”

“It’s Taylor.” She responded, he reached out his hand, her soft golden hue connected with his deep mahogany hue.

He lifted her hand to his mouth, “It’s a pleasure, Ms. Taylor.”

They talked all night, she found out he was studying business at a university in SC and loved going to the mountains since his family was from a mountainous area. So, after she went back to school, she decided to visit him one weekend at that spot in the mountains.

They camped in a secluded spot, lying on an air mattress, staring up at the stars telling each other stories. That night would be the night, she would know a man intimately. He said, “Ms. Taylor, you have been on my mind since that first time I saw you.”

She smiled and turned to him, “Really?”

He smiled, “You know it.” He touched her nose. Their eyes stayed locked. He moved in closer and pressed his lips against hers. She was nervous. He sensed it, “You don’t have to be scared. I got you.”

She nodded. His tongue slipped into her mouth, she tasted him. He tasted her. His hands moved across her body, canvassed every inch of her. She swallowed and her breaths were tapered, he whispered, “You can touch me too.” Her hand touched his strong chest. He moved on top of her and looked down, “Ms. Taylor, after tonight, you belong to me.”

She smiled. He pulled off his shirt. She touched his chest again and allowed her hand to slide down to his abdomen and later his shorts. She unbuckled them. He smiled. Her hand found him ready, pulsating and warm. She looked at it and continued to move her hand. He bit his lip, “um. I like that.”

His hand slipped under her shirt, he gripped her breasts before leaning over and getting a mouthful of her supple breasts. She moaned; she was getting wetter by the moment. His kisses trailed down her chest to her belly button and finally her waist. He pulled down the shorts she wore and found her moist and ready to receive him. But he wanted to taste it first.

Her eyes widened, “Wait.”

He stopped for a moment, “Trust me.”

She nodded. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her in closer, first licking her clit repeatedly. Her back arched, “Donte, Donte.” She called his name repeatedly. One arm released her thigh so he could slip his finger inside, “Oh my goodness, Donte.” She cried. Her legs shook, “Baby.” She grabbed his hand. She had climaxed for the first time in her life.

And as she laid there trembling, he pressed his way inside. She felt the fullness of him pressing against her walls. Her arms wrapped around him tightly, “Move those hips baby,” he said as he continued to stroke.

She began to work with his flow, matching the cadence of his stroke, as he went deeper, she pulled him into her and tighten her walls around him, “Oh weee Ms. Taylor, shit.” He slowed for a moment, paused, and looked down into her honey-colored eyes, “Do you love me?”

She nodded vigorously, “Yes, I do.” He leaned down and kissed her in the mouth.

Her cellphone sounded, Tylor snapped out of that memory and saw her phone vibrating in her hand with the picture of John. Still invigorated from the memory, she answered, “Hey babe, how are you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.