Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Saturday, a busy day for a photographer. Taylor showed up on location. She parked her car and used a red wagon to drag her items to the boat. When she arrived where the yacht was docked, it was a sight to behold. A small cruise ship maybe, she thought and smiled inside.

She was greeted by a slender fair-skinned woman in her early thirties. Her hair was jet black, long and wavy, she had a narrow nose, her eyebrows perfectly arched, she looked prim and proper, and her voice was soft and sultry, “Hi, are you Taylor Newman, the photographer?”

Taylor’s face lit up and she responded, “Yes, yes. I am. You must be—”

“I’m Lola Alverez, my mother was the one that scheduled the shoot. We have been dying to get professional photos of us on the yacht. My dad loves being out on the water. It’s a great way for us to connect.”

“That’s beautiful.” She followed along with Lola and boarded with the equipment. The outside deck had a pool and lounge chairs, on the inside is where her eyes were impressed with a full bar, seating areas, a piano, a pool table, and restrooms.

Lola was dressed in all white as was everyone else. She introduced Taylor to her family, “This is Abuelita Luna.” Taylor went to shake her hand, but the woman reached for her and kissed both cheeks, “Muy bonita ella.”

“Si Abella, she is,” Lola continued, “These are my parents Luis and Anna.” She greeted them and they welcomed her. “This is my husband, Roberto. And over there are two of our children Roberto and Lina. Our other son Paco is sitting over there.” She pointed to him sitting alone in a corner with a book.

“He’s shy.”

“Well, he’s autistic.”

Taylor nodded. She understood. Her little brother was also autistic. Lola looked over at the bar, “This is our baby sister, Ximena.” Taylor shook her hand and smiled. Then she turned, Lola added, “And this handsome guy is our older brother,” He turned around and smiled.

“Enrique,” Taylor said.

“You two know each other?”

“We’re neighbors,” Enrique replied.

Ximena smiled, “You’re lucky hermano.”

Enrique gave Ximena a look, “Behave yourself.”

She whispered, “I would fuck the pants off her,” she whispered in his ear grinning, and then walked away.

Taylor saw Paco all alone. She wanted him to feel comfortable about the pictures. So, she walked over to him and sat on the floor legs crossed, and smiled. At first, he simply looked at her. But then he offered her his book. “Thank you, Paco.” She smiled, “Do you want me to read it?” He nodded. “She read the book from front to back and he sat engaged as she animated different voices for the characters. He laughed. When she finished, she said, “Now Paco, I need you to do me a huge favor, you think you can do that?”

He nodded, “Yes.”

“We’re going to take some pictures with your mom and dad, and grandparents and brothers and sister and your aunt and uncle, is that cool?”

He nodded. She held out her fist for a fist bump and he gave her one. He walked over to the piano where everyone was positioned for the first photo.

The yacht sailed. After most of the photos were captured inside, Lola asked for some outside on the deck. Taylor agreed. After the photos were finished and they were headed back to shore, Lola found Taylor inside the cabin packing her things. Her face glowed, “You were great with my family, especially Paco. Usually, it’s hard to find people that get it.”

Taylor smiled, “I had a great time. Your family is amazing.”

Lola touched her arm, “Thank you.” She headed back out to the deck. She saw Enrique standing looking out at the water, “She’s beautiful.”

Enrique smiled and nodded, “She’s taken.”

His sister gave him a little nudge, “Since when has that ever stopped you?”

He laughed.

She commented, “If it’s meant to be with the other guy, then no pasa nada.”

The yacht had reached the dock. The family had said goodbye and thanked Taylor for a great shoot. She thanked them for the opportunity.

She looked at her cellphone, she received a message that her print ad job was rescheduled due to model availability. Enrique walked up, “Everything okay?”

She nodded, “Yeah. No worries.”

“You were great with my nephew.”

“My brother is also autistic, so I get it. It can be challenging, yet rewarding.” Her face lit up.

“I would love to bring you back out on the water, so you can enjoy the scenery, and take you to see the dolphins.”

“Dolphins, hmmm, now that sounds intriguing.”

He smiled. Her stomach made a few sounds, “Are you hungry?”

“Yeah, I have to get home, because, you don’t want to see the hangry version of me.”

He chuckled, “Hangry.” I can make you something if you like.”

She paused, did she dare take his offer, her stomach said, “yes.”

“Okay, let’s see what you got.”

“Follow me.” He said and she walked with him to the little kitchen area.

He mixed some flour maize and fried it and when it was golden on both sides, he placed them on a plate with fried ham. He gave her a plate and poured her a glass of wine. “Smells delicious.” She bit into it, instant heaven, “um,” she nodded, “What are these?”

“In my country, they are called arepas.”

She enjoyed every bite down to the last crumb. “You are full of surprises.” She smiled. She took a deep breath, “I should probably get going. I have to edit these photos and get them ready. I’m sure you want to lock up here and get home.”

She cleared the dishes and went to the main area to retrieve her stuff. She began packing things into the wagon. She finished and looked up. Enrique approached her by the bar. He stared into her eyes. She smiled, “Thanks for everything. I had fun.”

“You seem surprised.”

“Well, I had my thoughts about you.”

He grinned and moved closer, his hand touched her hair, and moved the curls out of her face, he was about to lean in, “Don’t.” Her heart pounded against her chest, she was frozen yet, hoping he would anyway. She said, “I think you are a great guy, but I have a boyfriend.”

“Right John, is it?”

“Yes.”

“I want you.”

“So, the fact that I have a man means nothing? What if I was your woman and some guy said this to me?”

He replied, “If you were my woman, I’d give you no reason to be in the presence of another man like this, questioning whether or not what we had was worth throwing away.”

She was spellbound in his gaze. She looked away. She wanted to deny it, but it was true. His hand touched her chin and turned her face, so her eyes could meet his. “I love your hair, your eyes, your mouth”

“What about my nose?”

He kissed her nose. “I love everything about you.” His right hand touched her left nipple, he rubbed it in a circular pattern until it became pointed. She was breathing heavily. “Enrique.”

“Si preciosa?”

“We can’t.”

He stopped. “Okay. I’ll stop.” He was about to walk away, but she reached for him and pulled him back. Their eyes locked, “Touch me.” She said.

He nodded, “Here?” He squeezed her breasts and then leaned over and nibbled on her nipples.

She moaned in delight. “I like it.”

He looked into her eyes, “Can I touch you somewhere else.” She nodded. His hand slipped inside of the pants she wore and found her moist. She smiled as his fingers strummed her, slipping in and out of her opening.

“That’s nice.”

He kept touching. She pulled him in closer and bit his shoulder, he could feel her body quake and she said, “Oh shit.”

He chuckled, removed his hand and leaned in, and kissed her mouth. She enjoyed the savor of his mouth for several moments. It was better than she had imagined. But ... her cellphone sounded. It was the ringtone she had for John and immediately, she realized what she was doing. She pushed Enrique back, “I have to go.”

“Don’t leave. Stay here with me tonight.”

She continued to grab her things and began walking out. He followed her, “Taylor, mi preciosa, por fa.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.