Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

“I’m gonna again. Oh god, I’m gonna get it again! Shit! Shit! SHIT!” Diane screamed, her back arching as she threw her body into the bed.

Steve watched as her legs clenched around Carter’s waist, holding him tightly as her fourth orgasm hit.

“Isn’t that cock awesome?” Cassie asked, rubbing Diane’s small breasts.

“Fucking amazing. OhmyGOD it’s the most amazing thing ever.” Diane gushed.

“Why don’t you tell him how much you love it?” Cassie asked, looking over at Steve with a grin.

Steve continued to watch his girlfriend, who was staring at Carter as she gasped for breath.

“It’s amazing. Just fucking amazing. I’ve never been fucked like this before.” Diane panted.

“Is that so?” Cassie asked, still staring at Steve.

Diane’s hands shot out and wrapped around the back of Carter’s head. Shocking everyone, she lifted herself upwards and planted a passionate kiss on his lips.

“God I love it. I love it. I love your dick. I love your dick.” Diane mumbled into Carter’s mouth as she began to rock her hips around against Carter.

“Greedy little bitch wants more?” Carter’s laugh was muffled with her mouth.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Diane replied, urging him forward with her legs.

“It’s my turn babe.” Carter said, grabbing Diane’s ankles and pulling them open.

The blond let out a little cry of disappointment as Carter backed away, his cock letting out a sucking noise at it came free.

“You’re in for it now babe!” Cassie called out as Carter flipped the girl onto her stomach and yanked her up onto her knees.

Diane looked over her shoulder.

“Fuck me baby. Fuck me.” She said as she wiggled her ass at Carter.

“Get ready you little bitch!” Carter laughed, slapping Diane’s ass as he fitted himself up behind her.

Diane threw her head back and let out a moan as Carter sunk inside of her. Her head rolled to the side and she finally looked Steve. Her eyes were completely glazed over with lust but she continued to stare at him as her body rocked back and forth under Carter’s thrusts.

“It’s good, isn’t it baby?” Cassie asked, moving in front of Diane.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Diane replied, still staring at Steve.

“You ready to eat me out some more?”

“Uh huh. Uh huh.”

Cassie flipped over onto her back and Diane quickly dropped her head between her legs. Carter continued to pound into the blond as Cassie ran her fingers through her hair.

“Good girl. That’s a good girl.” Cassie moaned.

“I’m gonna cum.” Carter grunted. “Do it baby! Cum in her!” Cassie growled.

“No, wait! She’s not...” Steve called out.

“Do it! Fucking DO IT!” Diane screamed, lifting her head up from Cassie’s crotch.

Carter didn’t need to be told twice. As Steve looked in in disbelief, he pounded Diane hard for several more seconds and then paused, letting out a guttural groan as his hips began to shake.

“Oh God! I feel it! Oh my god that feels so sexy! I feel you shooting inside me!” Diane moaned, lifting her head up.

“Like that? It’s super sexy huh?” Cassie asked.

“Oh god, I’ve never felt that before. Wow. Wow!”

“Stevie doesn’t shoot inside you?” Cassie asked, looking over at him.

Steve shook his head no as Carter pulled out of Diane’s pussy. Her hand immediately shot down to her crotch as a bubbling noise emanated from it.

“Oh god, I can feel it coming out!” Diane cried.

“Uh huh. You need a clean-up, girl!” Cassie giggled, sliding down Diane’s body.

Steve watched her move alongside his girlfriend, rolling her onto her back and slide her hand down into her crotch. Diane let out a little groan as Cassie pushed a finger into her pussy and then remove it, licking it slowly.

“That is so sexy.” Diane sighed. “You taste so good baby.”

“Thank you.” Diane replied in a small voice.

“But it’s my turn now.” Cassie continued, throwing her leg over Diane’s head and lowering her crotch onto it. Diane quickly reached up and cupped Cassie’s perky ass cheeks as the brunette began to grind her pussy on her face.

Cassie put her hands on the bedframe and began to move, her long hair flying as she rocked her hips back and forth on Diane’s face.

“This is so hot.” Diane exclaimed.

“Hey Stevie. Come here.” Cassie said, looking over her shoulder and motioning with her finger.

Steve climbed onto the bed moving alongside the girls.

“Uh, hey.” Steve mumbled.

“Hey Stevie. She’s pretty messy down there. Why don’t you clean her up?” Cassie suggested.

Steve glanced down to see Carter’s cum leaking out of Diane’s pussy and onto the bed. He froze in place as Cassie continued to move back and forth.

“Come on Stevie, don’t you know how to eat pussy?” Cassie giggled, pushing his head downwards.

Steve slipped and landed with his face inches away from Diane’s crotch. He could smell the tanginess of her pussy and the white splatters of jizz beginning to dry on the insides her thighs. Steve put his hands on either sides of Diane’s legs and pushed himself backwards when something shoved him down hard.

Steve fell down, landing with his nose planted in Diane’s furry muff. He glanced up to see Cassie grinning at him as Diane pushed on his head.

“Do it baby. Do it. Do it.” Diane mumbled, bucking her hips upwards against his face as she spread her legs.

“Do it Stevie.” Cassie echoed.

Steve placed his hands on Diane’s thighs and gave her pussy a tentative lick. He caught a taste of something strange and salty combined with Diane’s pussy and began to lift his head up when Diane’s legs wrapped around his head.

“I don’t think she wants you to go.” Carter laughed.


Steve licked Diane through another orgasm as she gave Cassie her first. The brunette rolled off of her face in time for Diane to shoot up and grab Steve’s head with both hands, grinding her pussy hard enough against his nose that he thought it would break. The flavors inside of Diane’s pussy combined into a sloppy mess and Steve tried to focus on the tart and not the salty parts. The blond finally collapsed and unwrapped her legs from around Steve’s head, releasing him.

“Well that was fun to watch, but I’m ready to fuck again.” Carter announced.

“I’m freaking exhausted.” Diane blurted.

“Looks like you’re on deck Steve.” Carter laughed, slapping his ass.

“Wait, what?” Steve cried, jumping forward. He turned around to see Carter climbing onto the bed behind him, his cock sticking straight out.

“Don’t worry buddy, I’ll be gentle. I figure it’s your first time.” Carter grinned, grabbing Steve’s hips and pulling him backwards.

“What the hell are you talking about? Wait, what?” Steve cried as Cassie and Diane both sat upright.

“Just try to relax.” Carter said, holding his cock and aiming it towards Steve’s rear. He jumped forward but Carter pulled him backwards.

“I’m not gay! Wait, stop, I’m not ... I’m not!” Steve called out, beginning to hyperventilate.

“Come on bro, you just ate my cum out of your girlfriend. How about a direct injection this time. How about this, how about we ask your girl what she wants?” Carter replied with a smirk.

Steve’s head snapped around towards Diane, who was staring intently.

“Babe? Please?” Something? Help me here?” Steve pleaded.

“That sounds kinda hot.” Diane said softly.

“No way! Diane! Please?” Steve begged as the pressure on his ass increased.

“So what’s the word babe, you ready to see your boyfriend take some dick?” Carter asked.

Steve stared at Diane, begging with his eyes. She looked at Carter, then at him, then back at Carter.

“Do it. I wanna see it.” She nodded.

Steve looked over his shoulder at Carter, who grinned at him and then yanked him backwards.

“Good thing that I ain’t into guys, pretty boy. Shame your girlfriend wants to see it, but Cassie’s cuter than you are.” Carter growled into his ear before shoving him down onto the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.