Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 6 Candace and Judy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 Candace and Judy - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

“Sea foam.” Judy called out.

“Sea glass!” Candace retorted.

“It’s too blue.”

“It’s too green.”

“God you’re annoying.” Judy blew out a breath.

“Only because you know I’m right.” Candace replied, blowing out a kiss.

The two partners couldn’t be more different.

Candace was busty, outgoing and seemingly rich. Judy, with her short haircut, variety of piercings and tattoos drew instant comparisons to that video game character.

Judy didn’t mind all that much since teasing boys was an extremely old past time of hers.

Girls, on the other hand, were a little harder to come by.

Her whole life Judy had been told that college was the time that girls were supposed to be ‘experimental’ but beyond a couple of make out sessions and one girl that let her finger bang her, Judy had pretty much struck out.

“See ya tomorrow!” Candace called out as Judy walked over to her motorcycle.

“See ya, Sea Glass!” Judy replied as she tossed her leg over her bike.

“You ride a motorcycle?” Candace said, coming to a stop.

“Yup.” Judy replied, picking up her helmet.

“How is it?”

“Do you like rollercoasters?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like to drive fast?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like vibrators?” Judy asked with a grin.

“Uhm, duh.”

“Best sex toy you can buy babe. It was a little more expensive though.” Judy laughed.

Candace stared at her for a moment, deep in thought.

“You wanna take a ride?” Judy offered without much expectation.

“Fuck yes.” Candace replied, throwing her bag over her shoulder and marching towards Judy.

“Where too babe?” Judy asked, shocked as Candace jumped on the back of the bike and wrapped her arms around her.

“Anywhere. Just go fast.”

“Can do cutie. If I scare you too much, tap me on the shoulder. Hang on.” Judy grinned, revving the engine.


Judy was on top of the world. It had been far too long since she’d had another girl on her bike and the feeling of Candace’s large breasts pushing into her back, combined with the vibration of the engine and the thrill of speed had her heart racing.

Judy had decided to give Candace a show and see if she could scare the rich girl. Judy wove in and out of traffic at speeds approaching triple digits, feeling Candace clenching tightly to her waist. She made her way along the coast, hoping to impress Candace with the view and the hills and made her way towards one of her favorite spots. It was a secluded place where she had shared her first kiss with her high school girlfriend. Her hopes were not high for anything with Candace as she pulled into the gravel area, but anything was possible.

“So, what do you think?” Judy asked as she tossed her leg over the bike.

Candace hunched over slightly, gripping the seat as she struggled to get her breath back. Judy grinned at her as she pulled her helmet off and Candace slowly slid off the back of the bike.

“Too much for you, Sea Glass? Cat got your toun...” Judy began to taunt when Candace launched herself against the slender girl.

“Woah girl!” Judy exclaimed as Candace smashed her mouth against hers.

“I’m so fucking turned on right now.” Candace mumbled into Judy’s mouth as she pawed at her chest.

Taking a second to regain her composure, Judy shoved Candace against her bike and pinned her there, groping her breasts through her top.

“This your first time with a girl?” Judy gasped, shoving her hand up Candace’s shirt as she kissed her neck.

“Not hardly.” Candace panted as she grabbed for the button Judy’s jeans.

“Good.” Judy replied, hooking her thumbs in the waist band of her pants. She wiggled her ass a little as she pushed them down to her knees.

Candace immediately thrust her hand between Judy’s legs and began to expertly rub her crotch.

“Mmm, you do know a thing or two.” Judy mumbled, yanking Candace’s bra down underneath her breasts.

“Been around a little.” Candace panted, slipping a finger into Judy’s slit as the slender girl roughly squeezed her breasts.

“You ever been down there?”

“Uh huh.”

“I play rough.”

“Bring it on.” Candace gasped.

Judy pulled her hands out of Candace’s shirt and then then shoved her to her knees.

The busty brunette eagerly gripped Judy’s perky ass cheeks and pushed her face into her crotch, frantically lapping at her slit.

“Oh yeah baby. Oh fuck yes. Oh you’re good. Fuck, where you been all my life.” Judy moaned, leaning backwards over her bike and staring at the sky as Candace pushed her tongue into her folds.

Candace found her clit and sucked on it gently. Letting out a moan, Judy ripped her shirt over her head, revealing her small, bare pierced tits to the world. Candace released her ass and grabbed her own shirt, crossing her arms as she pulled it off. Judy grabbed it and yanked it over her head and tossed it in the dirt, then shoved Candace back into her crotch with one hand while pulling on her barbells with the other.

“Fuck you got nice tits.” Judy commented.

Without moving her mouth from Judy’s crotch, Candace reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, then pulled it off her chest.

“Damn girl!” Judy exclaimed as Candace’s large chest was revealed.

“You taste so damn good.” Candace mumbled.

“You into kinky shit?” Judy asked.

“Uh huh.” Candace nodded.

Judy pushed Candace backwards and the brunette fell onto her knees. Grinning, Judy stood up and pushed her tight jeans down and far as she could. She then turned around and put her elbows on the seat of the bike, thrusting her ass outwards.

“Hope you’re hungry baby.” Judy said, swaying her ass back and forth.

Candace gave her a grin and placed her hands on Judy’s ass. Judy braced herself, praying for a miracle as Candace spread her ass cheeks apart and then disappeared behind her.

Her dream came true as Judy felt Candace’s wet tongue probe into her back door and the girl let out a loud moan.

“Oh god baby, you eat ass too?” Judy cried.

“I do lots of things.” Candace mumbled.

Candace’s tongue pushed deeper into Judy’s rectum and the punky girl gripped the seat as she slipped a finger into her dripping cunt.

“Oh baby. Fuck. Marry me. Seriously. Marry me.” Judy moaned as Candace pumped her finger in and out of her snatch.

Candace said nothing as she licked and probed Judy’s holes, lighting the girl’s body on fire.

She eventually reached back and spread her own ass cheeks open, allowing Candace even deeper access to her back door as she added a second finger into her dripping cunt.

“Fucking shit. Fucking rich girl that eats ass? SHIT. You digging for gold back there? God damn girl. I’m gonna chain you to my fucking bed and never let you go.” Judy groaned as Candace spat into her open ass and then pushed her face back into it.

Candace withdrew her finger from Judy’s pussy but before she could complain, the brunette slid it into her rectum, causing her to groan loudly before she attached her mouth onto Judy’s sopping pussy.

“Work that ass. Work that clit. Shit girl. Shit. Shit. Fucking shit. Suck that clit. God damn girl. God damn. God damn.” Judy groaned, her body rocking back and forth against Candace’s face.

Finally unable to take any more, Judy turned around and yanked up Candace by her arm, smashing her mouth against hers again. She could taste the earthy flavor of her ass on Candace’s lips but paid no attention as she shoved her hand down the front of Candace’s skirt and inside her panties.

“Turned on a little?” Judy teased as she found Candace’s dripping snatch.

“Like a fucking river.” Candace panted.

Judy forced her up against the bike and then lifted her onto the seat. Candace continued to kiss her, picking up her ass as Judy found her panties and pulled them down her legs.

Judy placed one hand on Candace’s large breast, squeezing it as she slipped two fingers into her cunt, making the ‘come here’ motion as she rubbed her thumb on her clit.

“SHIT. Oh SHIT.” Candace gasped, throwing her head back and wrapping her arms around Judy’s shoulders as she began to buck her hips against Judy’s hand.

“You’re so fucking hot girl.” Judy panted, kissing Candace’s neck as she worked her hand in and out of Candace’s pussy.

“You’re fucking magic with your fingers.” Candace gasped.

“I got a lot of practice. I hear I’m good with my mouth too. Wanna see?” Judy grinned.

“Oh hell yes. Oh hell yes.” Candace nodded, her big breasts heaving.

Judy slowly pulled her fingers out of Candace’s pussy. As she licked them off, the brunette tore off her panties and threw them on the ground, then spread her legs open wide. Judy placed her hands on Candace’s knees and knelt between them.

“Laser?” She asked, staring at Candace’s smooth crotch.

“Uh huh.” Candace replied, rocking her hips in anticipation.

“Thank god. I hate hair in my mouth. Do you know how many girls...” Judy began when Candace shoved her head forward.

“Bossy little bitch.” Judy grunted as she placed her hands on the insides of Candace’s thighs and pressed her mouth against her slit. Candace raked her fingers through her hair as Judy began to gently lick and tease her gash.

“Fuck. Don’t tease me. I’m dying. I’m dying. Do it. Do it.” Candace urged, grinding her ass against the seat.

“Ask nicely.” Judy grinned.

“Please baby. Please! Please!!!” Candace begged.


Candace hungrily kissed Judy, whose face was completely covered in her pussy juice. Judy didn’t mind, however, since the busty brunette had the sweetest tasting cunt that she had ever licked. She had eaten her through three orgasms, sending her over the moon with the last one has she had slipped one of her slender fingers into Candace’s back door.

Candace had returned the favor, finger fucking Judy while she had sucked and tugged on her small nipples.

“Fuck girl. Where you been all my life?” Judy panted, grabbing her jeans and pulling them up over her ass.

Candace just giggled as she picked up her shirt and bra.

“You do that a lot?” She asked.

“What’s that?” Judy replied as she picked up her shirt.

“Take girls on rides on your bike and then molest them.”

“I didn’t hear any complaints. In fact, you kissed me first!” Judy retorted.

“Yeah so?” Candace laughed as she clipped her bra over her breasts.

“That was a lot of fun. You want to do it again?” Judy asked hesitantly.

Candace grabbed the concerned girl’s chin and tilted it up. Judy stared into her big brown eyes as she leaned forward and kissed her.

“Bet your ass. Just, can we do it in a bed next time?” Candace whispered.


Judy pulled into her apartment parking lot with soggy panties and a shit eating grin on her face. Candace might be a slightly stuck up rich girl, but she was amazing at eating pussy and clearly not shy.

The punky girl skipped to her door, swinging her bag and helmet back and forth when another door opened and her neighbor stepped out. He was a tall guy, older than her with short spikey blond hair.

“You’re in a good mood. You get laid or something?” He grinned.

“Actually yes, thank you.”

“Wanna come in for round two?”

“No thanks, your dick doesn’t do 10,000 rpm like my vibrator does.”

“One way to find out babe.”

“Not in your wildest dreams!” She called out as she opened the door.

“Anytime babe!” He replied as she slammed the door behind her.

Judy immediately stripped off her clothes and walked into the bathroom, eager to get the sweat and dirt off of her body.


Judy nervously twirled her pencil in her fingers as she stared at the clock. Next to her, Candace just grinned as she sketched out some ideas for their next assignment.

“Where should we place this column?” Candace asked.

“Yes!” Judy blurted.

Candace giggled.

“Focus partner. Focus.” Candace scolded.

“Sorry, distracted today.”

Candace leaned forward.

“Are you distracted by my tits, or my legs?” She whispered.

Judy’s eyes quickly roamed all over her body.

“Everything.” She replied, dropping her hand onto Candace’s thigh.

“Flattery will get you everywhere.” Candace grinned.

“You ever had sex in a school bathroom?” Judy asked.

“Not since Highschool.”

“Interested?”

“Not today.”

Judy’s heart sank.

Candace leaned further forward and licked Judy’s ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.