Rich Kids - Cover

Rich Kids

Copyright© 2022 by Dark1

Chapter 8 -Claudia

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 -Claudia - Set in the Rich Kid universe between chapters 16 and 17 of Rich Guy 1. A series of overlapping adventures of people who have run ins with Carter, Cassie, Candace and Claudia and others. You need to read Rich Guy 1 first for this to make any sense.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus  

“I’m going shopping.” Amanda announced, pushing back from her chair.

“Whatever. Don’t forget we’re going out tonight.” Dale replied, not looking up from his phone.

“I won’t.” Amanda replied.

Dale glanced up to see Amanda’s tiny dress flash up over her ass in the breeze.

She was dumb as a box of rocks, but had made him a fair dollar over the years with her porn videos and ‘other’ activities.

Dale continued to scroll through and open hundreds of emails from girls around the world, begging to become porn stars. All shapes and sizes from all walks of life. Sometimes he would select them from emails, sometimes they required a ‘personal’ visit.

“Guess I’m going to Kansas.” He sighed, reached for his pack of cigarettes. As he placed one to his lips, the screen on his phone darkened.

“Spare one?” A sultry voice called out.

Dale looked up to see a very busty woman standing next to him. She had long brown hair and tanned skin. She was in a very revealing and flirty dress. There was something vaguely familiar about the woman, but Dale had fucked so many girls over the years it was hard to keep track of them.

Dale shot her a grin and pulled out another cigarette. The woman leaned over and opened her red lips slightly, allowing Dale to push it in. She bent over a little further, giving him a clear view down her dress as he lit it.

“Thanks.” She replied, very slowly sitting up and leaning against the restraints patio railing.

“Welcome.” Dale replied, leaning back in his chair. He studied the woman as she did the same.

After several seconds of silence, the woman pulled the cigarette away from her mouth and blew out a lung full of smoke.

“Almost as good as a smoke after sex.” She said.

“Almost.” Dale smiled.

“So.”

“So.”

“Your place or mine?” She replied smoothly.

Dale barely hid his surprise, but pulled back his composure.

“Bored at home?” He replied.

The woman held up her hand to show her ring finger was naked. A grin spread across her face.

“I’m just a woman with needs, or am I too old for you?”

“Not at all.”

“Good. I saw that Barbie doll you were with. She didn’t seem like the marrying type and I get the feeling that you’re not bothered by playing without her.”

Dale nodded.

“So, shall we?”

Dale grinned and stood up.

“I got a place close by.” He replied.

“Let’s do it.” The woman nodded, smashing her cigarette onto the table.


The pair traveled silently up the street and into the hotel lobby. Dale tried to contain his shit eating grin as they boarded the elevator together and briefly considered getting started in the ride up. However, the woman leaned against the wall in the corner of the elevator, scrolling through her own phone as it rose.

“Got a date?” He asked.

“Just seeing what my girls are up to.”

“Call them over. We can all party.”

The woman laughed.

“Pretty full of yourself huh?”

“Wouldn’t be the first time.” Dale shrugged.

The woman looked up at him.

“You couldn’t handle all of us. I really don’t think you can handle me.”

“Is that so?”

The woman smiled.

“Yup. But a woman has needs, so I’ll give you a shot.”

“Let’s find out then.”


Dale opened the hotel room and led the woman inside. She walked over to the window and paused to admire the view.

Dale stared at the woman, her thin dress became almost transparent as the light hit it. He then walked over the couch and dropped on to it. The woman turned around and gave him a smirk.

“Don’t want to fuck me in the bed where your girl sleeps?” She asked.

Dale shrugged.

“Doesn’t bother me. Figured we’d start here. We got plenty of time to check out the rest of the place.” He replied.

“Pretty sure of yourself huh.” The woman replied, slowly walking towards him as she reached behind her neck.

“Yup. I know what I got and what I can do.” Dale replied smoothly.

“Somehow, I don’t think you’ve ever had anyone like me before though.” She replied, pulling the string on her dress and letting it fall off her shoulders.

Dale drank her in. He’d seen enough tits to know that hers were fake, but looked great in an expensive, lacy bra. Her face was older, but he couldn’t quite figure out how much. Her body could rival any 20 year old’s though and his eyes moved all over it as she dropped to her knees.

“Hungry huh?” He laughed as she reached up for his zipper.

The woman shot him a glare and deftly extracted his dick.

“Yeah, that will do.” She replied evenly as she lowered her mouth onto it.

Dale’s ego dropped a few notches with her comment but his brain immediately softened as the woman began to attack his dick.

“Holy shit girl! Damn! I need to put you on film!” He exclaimed as the woman spat onto his shaft and then pushed her mouth down all the way onto it.

“No video. Sorry babe. Save it for your other girls.” She replied, pulling off and rubbing her spit all over it.

“I can make you a lot of money.”

“I don’t need money. I need dick.”

“Fucking get on it then.”

“Just a second. Need to get it wet. Two kids and a couple of years later and the plumbing needs a little time to catch up.” She replied.

Dale’s mouth fell open in shock.

“Two kids?” He gasped.

The woman nodded, her mouth full of dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.